Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured (25070 Views)

Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress / Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured by immaq8(f): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
megareal:
The daughter he denied undecided?
Wetin be my own sef. cheesy
because u b fan. No b ceiling fan o
Re: Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured by Naturalobserver(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
stabilizer:

Happy birthday bro. Stay blessed and open a new chapter with divine blessings
thanx bro. grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured by Meek3445(f): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured by Houseofglam7(f): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
XYZo:

Now u know what ur yansh can do wink

grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured by MrHenshaw: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
JosWatchDog:
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate and a father, Thin Tall Tony famously known as TTT took to Instagram to share this adorable photo of himself and his cute daughter.

They really look charming.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/10/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-thin.html

lf the story is true,l see a plenary session of the joint house loading............. in Ogun state that lovely day.
Re: Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured by wealthpin: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Keneking:
Cute pickin..I am not sure say na for Nigeria dem born this one cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, she go still swallow ewedu and amala with time with that kind lips as pickin of the soilcheesy cheesy
TTT told me himself that the baby was born in Lake Chad...can u imagine this talk (am not sure this baby was born in Nigeria). So children born in Nigeria don't look cute and beautiful? Abeg bros ...receive sense!
Re: Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Awwww
Re: Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured by Nnamdigodwin312: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clean Toyota corolla for sale is a clean tokunbo is buy and Drive is in good condition.#550000.if you are ready just contact me on 07012329305

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Most Influential Young Africans 2017: Davido, Wizkid Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.