Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter (44386 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by dingbang(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Witch
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Gentlevin:
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN.........
Stop this rubbish! It is foolish men like you that give them power. Women liberation this and that, real men don't beat women. It is the foolishness of men like you that makes them invincible.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by ayojohn4real: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fear of WOMAN is the beginning of Wisdom

R.I.P to the Dead anyway, hope she pays for her evil deed
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by CynthiaChi(f): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm, I am sorry but who thought it's just weird that the daughter has been missing since 2016 and the father didn't try harder to find her.... The story is a bit complicated
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Taiwo20(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
they should kill her before she kills somebody in jail
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
If it was a man that did half of what she did, some ediots would have called him a beast.

Now, see what a woman have done, none of them is here to label her a beast. angry angry
It is a lesson. Now go back and check the news since last week most domestic violence and murder cases are commuted by women. Still foolish men here will still come and be saying" Real men don't raise their hand on women " I say " real fools don't raise their hand on women"
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
That's what you have when you have a Jubrin as one the heads of African Union
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Gentlevin: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Stop this rubbish! It is foolish men like you that give them power. Women liberation this and that, real men don't beat women. It is the foolishness of men like you that makes them invincible.
Then u must be among d 2nd set of foolish men that don't reason with their brain but via anus and also among d 1st set of people that don't read properly to know that d wife attacked d husband and not otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Paulosky1900: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
WOMEN GET MIND O, just dont understand the same women that gaves birth knws the pain fully are still d ones that maltreat someones child the most even murdering, JUST DONT UNDERSTAND SOME WOMEN atall...../
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
CynthiaChi:
Hmmm, I am sorry but who thought it's just weird that the daughter has been missing since 2016 and the father didn't try harder to find her.... The story is a bit complicated
Will you keep quiet! Instead of condemning the female beast, you are here to support evil as usual because she is a woman. Don't just get me angry.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Gentlevin:
Then u must be among d 2nd set of foolish men that don't reason with their brain but via anus and also among d 1st set of people that don't read properly to know that d wife attacked d husband and not otherwise...
Go cut off your useless balls and hand them over to bobrisky. You are completely worthless!
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by SalamRushdie: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Na this kind women dey born Buhari like people I swear
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Gentlevin: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
mumu like u that can't read well.....u just jump in and begin to attack guys ......abi u no dey see well for noon period?
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by wiloy2k8(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesu
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by CynthiaChi(f): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Will you keep quiet! Instead of condemning the female beast, you are here to support evil as usual because she is a woman. Don't just get me angry.
Dude, where did you see me supporting the woman? I only said the story was a bit complicated for crying out loud and you are getting angry....
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Gentlevin: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Go cut off your useless balls and hand them over to bobrisky. You are completely worthless!
mumu like u that don't know how to read. u don't just jump into a thread and start attacking guys without reading first . abi u no dey see for afternoon?
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by josessybj: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
The woman herself is the devil
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by 1miccza: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
The devil walks around in human form these days. What an evil woman!!!!
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by thedondada(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
She is simply a serial killer.

That's all. One of those who derive pleasure in taking lives. Many are in Africa but due to the backward nature of the continent's they go Scot free.

Do you think all those girls who turn up dead are used by ritualist alone.

Some are prey to serial killers even here in Nigeria. The interesting thing is that many have good jobs and a family life.

You would be surprised if they are caught.

Dark continent.
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
CynthiaChi:

Dude, where did you see me supporting the woman? I only said the story was a bit complicated for crying out loud and you are getting angry....
If it is a man that carried out such act you will be spewing that gibberish.
What is complicated in the story, didn't you also read that she has been killing her previous husbands?
And where did you condemn her? Where?

You are sounding that way because deep down in your heart you are happy that the woman is killing people. You are evil!
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Gentlevin:
mumu like u that don't know how to read. u don't just jump into a thread and start attacking guys without reading first . abi u no dey see for afternoon?
Go back and read my mention properly and stop trembling!
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
ayojohn4real:
Fear of WOMAN is the beginning of Wisdom

R.I.P to the Dead anyway, hope she pays for her evil deed
Stop it please. What do you mean by fear of women?
Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Trust in women is the beginning of sudden death and failure.
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Matthew4sure(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
I am just waiting to see if it's afonja or iPod or arewa but thank God none of the above, let us go and see

Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by DONFASZY(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dare devil frm d pit of hell?
Wit her bad records?dat husband would ve kept his daughter frm anoda woman far away frm dis mystery woman sincee he is so blindfolded n tink wit only his dick to till marry a woman dat ve already lost 4husbands in History,left innocent gal wit dis death trap

RIP to d innocent daughter
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Some women are more wicked than the devil himself.
Devil dey learn for where some women dey
Just yesterday, we read a story of a guy stabbed to death by his gurl.
What a wicked world.
May God restore this man and comfort him and may this evil woman perish in jail.
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
this is more than domestic violence. The women is clearly a serial killer. hope she gets the death sentence cos sociopaths like her can't be rehabilitated.

The husband should have reported the missing child to the police.
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by MarieSucre(f): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
OMG please lock her up and throw the keys into the ocean.
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by 4ward(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter by adaxxy: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesu kristi oba ijo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) / Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.