Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor (21465 Views)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by sureheaven(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
It will, shall, may, might, can and must never be well with all past and present leaders of this country who had bastardize and embezzled our collective wealth to the extent those who are suppose to be leaders of tomorrow are bn treated like this.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by wenenike(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why are our leaders so heartless?

what will it take for this motherfuckers ''Nigerian Leaders'' to do the right thing?

Politicians pity for us in Timaya's voice.

am so cry shocked cry shocked right now
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by deebrain(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
O Lord, how long?
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by autopulse(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
lolllllll
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by seguno2: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Can you see how the leaders of tomorrow are been treated......which way naija

That is the way that they want to be treated.
Otherwise they would have revolted in the same way that their grandparents revolted against British colonialists for much less deprivation. Not so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by ateamblezing(f): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Who posted those nude pictures?abeg this is not right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by authority2006(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dubby6:
Its better than no school tho
angry angry
Remember to say this again when it is about the school in the north.
With all the 13% derivation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by dammybabanla: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
back then,we used carry our own desks and chairs to schools from home every term...smh..nothing has changed for good
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Mrkumareze(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
There goes the Agenda

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by CloudResident(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
TBH, If they can't provide ordinary furniture even with 13% derivation funds, tell me how they are gonna build quality schools even with total resource control on the laps of their government?

I taya o #SweatDripping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by jevic(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okowa. Wonder what he has achieved for the past 2 years plus as Delta state governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
the more I see this photo, the more I think of the money these so called politicians embezzle, the more I think of how this money is being used to send their children abroad to study while they do nothing about their homeland educational sector, the more the whole thing pains me. no wonder many people living in this country regrets being a citizen of it.

God this whole thing de pain me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by AnanseK(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Abuja — The Federal Government, the 36 states and their local government areas have so far shared N1.4 trillion from the federation account, being revenue generated in the first quarter of 2017. The breakdown is contained in the monthly Federation Account Allocation Committee, FAAC, report obtained by the News Agency of Nigeria, yesterday, in Abuja. The key agencies that remit funds into the federation account are Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC; Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS, and Nigeria Customs Service. The total revenue shared in January between the federal, states and local governments was N430.16 billion, meaning that federal took N168 billion, states, N114.28 billion and local governments, N85.4 billion. The federation grossed in N514 billion in February and Federal Government’s share was N200.6 billion, states, N128.4 billion and local governments, N96.52 billion. However, in March, revenue generation dipped lower, grossing N466.9 billion, and from it, the Federal Government got N180.5 billion, state governments, N116.5 billion and local governments, N87.5 billion. The allocation was made using the revenue sharing formula, Federal Government, 52.68 per cent; states, 26.72 per cent and local governments 20.60 per cent. The report showed that before distribution, state liabilities were deducted. The liabilities paid by the states in the first quarter, included an external debt of N8.73 billion, contractual obligations of N30.15 billion and other deductions amounting to N50.23 billion. The other deductions, covers National Water Rehabilitation Projects, National Agricultural Technology Support, Payment for Fertiliser, State Water Supply Project, State Agriculture Project and National Fadama Project. What each State got Abia N8.42bn Adamawa N7.8bn A-Ibom N34.88bn Anambra, N8.7bn Bauchi, N7.9bn Bayelsa, N22.97bn Benue, N8.16bn Borno, N9.74bn C-River, N4.28bn Delta, N21.54bn Ebonyi, N7.56bn Edo, N6.5bn Ekiti, N4.97bn Enugu, N7.86bn Gombe, N6.35bn Imo, N7.92bn Jigawa, N9.66bn Kaduna, N10.56bn Kano, N14.02bn Katsina,N10.05bn Kebbi, N8.37bn Kogi, N8.28bn Kwara, N6.9bn Lagos, N19.03bn Nasarawa, N7.41bn Niger, N9 billion Ogun, N4.98 Ondo,N10.22bn Osun, N1.76bn Oyo, N8.9bn Plateau, N5.7bn Rivers, N26.8bn Sokoto, N9.07bn Taraba, N6.9 billion Yobe, N8.33bn Zamfara, N5.91bn ‘FG, states share N2.53trn in 7 months' September 23, 2016

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/fg-states-lgs-share-n1-41trn-q1-2017/

1 Like

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
joeaz58:
it's not a new thing..... I sat on the floor when I still in sec school ...ajangbadi high school ojo...

So U're sayin it's good to sit on d floor in a formal education setting?

No wonda ur Engrrish is sitting in a very good posture undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by GavelSlam: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
As much as I am appalled by governance in delta state, I cannot understand why the OP would provide incomplete information.

How difficult is it to give the exact name and location of the school?

Delta state is a state of criminality, abandonment and regret.

It receives a ginormous portion of federal allocation, the effect of which can never be seen.

Years ago, Warri was a city.

Presently, Uyo has outshined Warri so much it's like comparing Vic O to Wizkid.

Ababa, let's not even go there.

Den of criminals Delta state is.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by sherif4owo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
sKy007:
I dont understand, in my days in sec school, na we bring our own desk to school. Even carry them back home at each term break to avoid theft and possible beatings.

After government have provide a building with good roofing, teachers and some learning materials,
Students provide these;
Desk, Pen, School bags, exercise and text books, uniform, sandals, one broom and one cane for Mr. Ephraim aka Blacky

true and yes we did, but fingers are not equal. Many can hardly even feed not to talk of getting furniture.

Hardship in our land.

But then, This is not totally the government's fault
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by worldphilip(f): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:
Army Carpenter Where art thou, Make Una Come build bench

Buratai Over To You

how through is this
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Positivepoint(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
majamajic:
no... this very pictures are staged. I think they want to use the pics on social media to let the government look in their direction and provide for the school.

those uniforms are not used to that floor, there's a big difference between the uniforms and the floor.

During my time in school na my parents bought desks and chairs for me. Instead of sitting on the floor. .why not order their parents to buy chairs for them or from their school fees do chairs for them. u can't just sit them on the floor for any reason

Comfort your selves bro that is the reality & its staring right at u via that pics better accept the truth.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by govnor4551(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
AutoReportNG:
There is more to this...

Lalasticlala
come kastina make you come see.. Up to five schools in my area sat on the floor
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by solpat(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
James Manager and co. are the worst crop of politicians in Delta State. angry
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Ganjafama(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have said it before and I am still saying it, Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to Delta State. When Uduaghan was governor people were against him because he is Itsekiri. He provided free maternal healthcare for pregnant women. He constructed lots of roads. He made education free and compulsary and he paid WAEC enrollment fees for students in SS3. He renovated almost all the state owned schools and modelled them to look like those of Amaechi in Rivers State. I have not even mentioned the " Uduaghan park" cheap intra and inter state transport scheme which we are still enjoying till today.But, he was ganged up against because of his tribe. Now see where the brown-toothed Okowa has led us to.

1 Like

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Scholar212(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
My state that funds are embezzled before it gets into the state account, throughout my secondary school days in the state capital Asaba, there were no chairs in SS1 and 2 only SS3, we always bring our constructed desk each term. Thank God it has been renovated by the past governor. If schools in the state capital could be without chairs, what of those in rural areas.
The present Okowa administration is doing absolutely nothing in the state
Cc: ossaioviesuccess
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by XwhY(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
While in the other news, the state has the highest monthly allocation. undecided
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by joeaz58(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

So U're sayin it's good to sit on d floor in a formal education setting?

No wonda ur Engrrish is sitting in a very good posture undecided
you're such a big fool... I was only joking ....idiot
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by seguno2: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
blessedmeme:
Do we still have Government in this country?

Can you please explain the difference, if any, between the government and the people?
Is it not the people who allow and/or elect their own government
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by GuntersChain(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
All i wanna say is that they don't really care about us- MJ
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
joeaz58:
you're such a big fool... I was only joking ....idiot

Hehehehehe.... No need calling me names grin
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by nnokwa042(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
sKy007:
I dont understand, in my days in sec school, na we bring our own desk to school. Even carry them back home at each term break to avoid theft and possible beatings.

After government have provided a building with good roofing, teachers and some learning materials,
Students provide these;
Desk, Pen, School bags, exercise and text books, uniform, sandals, one broom and one cane for Mr. Ephraim aka Blacky
if government officials see this ur write up them head go swell up say dem dey do better ,now let me tell u no Austrian student where am based will even use unilag toilet to spit on not to talk of he or she urinating inside the toilet ,naija is dustbin am sorry to say this my eye don't see my ears for naija problem
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Ganjafama(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
solpat:
James Manager and co. are the worst crop of politicians in Delta State. angry
I have had the opportunity of meeting one of James Manager's cousins. You need to see this guy: looking so gaunt and tattered. This dude's father (manager's uncle) is living in poverty. If he could abandon his own family who will not abandon?

1 Like

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by manikspears: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
joeaz58:
it's not a new thing..... I sat on the floor when I still in sec school ...ajangbadi high school ojo...

so the trend should continue abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students / Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology / Navy Releases Result Of Common Entrance Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.