Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor (21463 Views)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Firefly2017(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
EzeEbira:
To slap okowa just dey hungry me
make u follow slap Okorocha, that zuma statue money should have been donated to this school or others like this one
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by sKy007: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
nnokwa042:
if government officials see this ur write up them head go swell up say dem dey do better ,now let me tell u no Austrian student where am based will even use unilag toilet to spit on not to talk of he or she urinating inside the toilet ,naija is dustbin am sorry to say this my eye don't see my ears for naija problem
You are right, thats why we are grounding for restructuring so that the people to hold responsible are closer to us.
No Nigerian as I speak now can hold Buhari responsible for anything
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by autchies(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
sKy007:
I dont understand, in my days in sec school, na we bring our own desk to school. Even carry them back home at each term break to avoid theft and possible beatings.

After government have provided a building with good roofing, teachers and some learning materials,
Students provide these;
Desk, Pen, School bags, exercise and text books, uniform, sandals, one broom and one cane for Mr. Ephraim aka Blacky
But here in England you don't need to bring anything in school,and besides we don't have oil.shame on you and the govt
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by sKy007: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
autchies:

But here in England you don't need to bring anything in school,and besides we don't have oil.shame on you and the govt

I dont know of any country called England.

You are in UK and enjoying autonomy as a region under Britain and yet the same Britain is against any call for restructuring in Nigeria or return to 1963 constitution or worse case self-determination. They believe they benefit better when a Northerner is controlling the resources

Nigeria cannot achieved the level of progress or development like Britain in the next 100 years under this present arrangement, so the "shame" is duly acknowledged.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by ema2017: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okowa has been the governor for more than 2years yet nothing has been done in delta state, education is dwindling, the roads are death traps. this very bad.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Uhomanbulus110(f): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is seriou our country is turning to something else
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by danidee10(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
sKy007:

I dont know of any country called England.

You are in UK and enjoying autonomy as a region under Britain and yet the same Britain is against any call for restructuring in Nigeria or return to 1963 constitution or worse case self-determination. They believe they benefit better when a Northerner is controlling the resources

Nigeria cannot achieved the level of progress or development like Britain in the next 100 years under this present arrangement, so the "shame" is duly acknowledged.

You guys must always find a way to blame the North...Is it the North that embezzled the money meant for Delta State
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by danlamiturawa(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmn..
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by sKy007: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
danidee10:

You guys must always find a way to blame the North...Is it the North that embezzled the money meant for Delta State
Delta state government says the money from Abuja is not enough and that the citizens should ask the federal government.
And tell me how the poor masses in Delta State can travel to Abuja to get appointment and ask the fed govt why

Sorry for mentioning the North but Nigeria problem is beyond Northern or Southern leaders, they are all crooks , we need to restructure to enhance accountability
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by evesdon4u: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
I think say na for only North dem dey see dis kind tin?

Oil producing state Ooo...
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by tishbite41(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
majamajic:
no... this very pictures are staged. I think they want to use the pics on social media to let the government look in their direction and provide for the school.

those uniforms are not used to that floor, there's a big difference between the uniforms and the floor.

During my time in school na my parents bought desks and chairs for me. Instead of sitting on the floor. .why not order their parents to buy chairs for them or from their school fees do chairs for them. u can't just sit them on the floor for any reason
so dis ur essay makes sense to u?
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by sunluck4u: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
judgin from the pics i sense foul play whats d name of d sch.nd to d poster u said james managers twn.can d poster tell us were james .manager comes from atleast it will quicken govt action.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Obidikefidelis(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
This skul is it government skul or private ? If is government skul then. why is Dalta state top on the table for the most Educated state in Nigeria ?
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by sunluck4u: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
judgin from the pics i sense foul play whats d name of d sch.nd to d poster u said james managers twn.can d poster tell us were james .manager comes from atleast it will quicken govt action.is james manager frm araya twn?@poster or u dnt knw his tribe.may God ave mercy on d poster.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Teacher1776(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dubby6:
Its better than no school tho
angry angry

Tah! Tah!! Tah!!!
Nothing can be worse than this.
Most schools in Data are like this. Even the school where I teach is worse than this.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by tonzo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
The students will blame the principal, the principal will blame the government, the government will blame the opposition, the opposition will blame inec,inec will blame the voters, the voters will blame the looters
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by chngebeginwthme: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Later they will be attacking Aregbesola who is far better than them..
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by persius555(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Delta State is a huge disappointment. This is unacceptable for a state that has received not less than 10 billion naira since 1999.

I am so angry and short of words. angryDelta State is a huge disappointment. This is unacceptable for a state that has received not less than 10 billion naira since 1999.

I am so angry and short of words.
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by majamajic(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
tishbite41:

I was not trying to make sense .. sorry
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by bishopb2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is so true... I served at Ogbe secondary school in Effurun delta state... The kids practically sits in 4/5 on 3sitter, since on the floor, while some don't even get question sheet that had already paid for...so 3pupils end up using it. How do you even frame the word 'face your work 'while invigilating.... Delta state education Ehnnnn... E pass here go join there
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by bishopb2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oga don't oppose wetting dey surprising to you... I served in delta state, in the heart of Warri Effurun.... Naso e take be.... Conform
tishbite41:
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by Arizonaguy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dubby6:
Its better than no school tho
angry angry
sharap the kids can't comprehend a thing in that state, it'll only increases their stress level
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by tishbite41(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
bishopb2:
Oga don't oppose wetting dey surprising to you... I served in delta state, in the heart of Warri Effurun.... Naso e take be.... Conform
u just served in delta, I'm from delta. I attended S. p. c, Asaba. I bought my chair and desk bt is that hw thnz should b done? dnt support evil?
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by KennedicalEnergy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
It Will Never Be Well With Buhari
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by 4toMaStEr(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okowa wer u dey oooooo God purnish devil!!
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by breakeven: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
ninocia18:
E get some kain things wey I go see for Nigeria I go dey ask myself, wetin we dey do since 1960. All the whole money wey we done make, wetin we use them do. If na steal people steal and we know the people wey steal am, why we come carry vote they give the same people everytime. If na jazz, why we never find cure since 1960. I think is high time we start asking these questions.
May be you do not know we were better off in 1960 grin grin
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is a business opportunity for any sensible entrepreneur in dt environment, just open one small private schl there, make it affordable and watch the fucking government schl die a natural death within a shot time and you raking million to bank every 3 months...
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by akigbemaru: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
AutoReportNG:
According to a facebook user named Efemena Edafioka, this is the state of a primary school in Delta state, Nigeria. According to the user,

The said village is Senator James Manager's maternal home while that of Leo Ogor is nearby. Both of them are Federal Lawmakers. This is what you get when devil's incarnates are allowed to occupy places of authority & prosperity.

Some of our so called elites went to missionary schools. Many were offered free education in their days. But it is regrettably sad that same beneficiaries of old have consistently & remorselessly failed to reciprocate same kind gesture that prepared and did likewise propelled them to the heights of their greater destinies today.

I hereby use this medium to call on the Presidency to hasten its footsteps and come to the aids of these children. But why do we allow wickedness to reign supreme in our hearts and minds against one another? Why? Why are we this dubious & mischievous as a nation and people? Why?

Time shall tell because posterity will definitely judge everyone of us - this I know. Shame on our elites, politicians, traditional & religious leaders. Shame on you all.

Fellow Nigerians,

If you stumble into anything like this, do not hesitate to take a snapshot of it. The World needs to know how wicked our elites have become even in the face of abundance!

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/10/adam-memorial-secondary-school-araya.html

Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by ademusiwa3r: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2017
The .
Re: Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor by peteofem(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Even went the students are ready n willing to learn. Fuckin oil producing state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students / Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology / Navy Releases Result Of Common Entrance Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.