Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Percentage Wife Do Sex With Servant In Absence Of Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Percentage Wife Do Sex With Servant In Absence Of Husbands (1126 Views)

Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Percentage Wife Do Sex With Servant In Absence Of Husbands by alwayscool: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
What percentage wife do sex with their servant in absense of their husbands
Re: What Percentage Wife Do Sex With Servant In Absence Of Husbands by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin

Chaaaii...see kweshun.. angry

Why doing ur research on NL? If u want a real statistic, u have to gather data in every village til u covered the whole Ng..

Re: What Percentage Wife Do Sex With Servant In Absence Of Husbands by greatnaija01: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
PLS THIS AFTERNOON IS NOT FOR FUNNY QUESTIONS LIKE THIS.... make better use of this space pls
Re: What Percentage Wife Do Sex With Servant In Absence Of Husbands by Sierusvirus(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Greater percentage but codedly grin
Re: What Percentage Wife Do Sex With Servant In Absence Of Husbands by alwayscool: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2017
I am keeping a male servant in my house?what percentage are chances of my wife doing sex with him in my absence
Re: What Percentage Wife Do Sex With Servant In Absence Of Husbands by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2017
30%

Mostly white countries
They can fvck delivery bois,gardner,plumbers etc

(1) (Reply)

.... / This Guy Bought 25 Iphone X To Propose His Girlfriend(photo) / Is There Any Movie Academy In Owerri Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.