Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested (32535 Views)

SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by HMZi: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
SARS are a public threat,its time to have them disbanded,80% of them are ex-cons ....smh for this nation,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by bfmconcepts: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
When I saw the video of the assault, I knew the case will have Season II
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by HMZi: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
solpat:
Police are the same every where but Edo State police are worse angry undecided
Come jam Makurdi police na,them see everyone as atm
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by sucess001(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
now...them don arrest am...likely put am for jail...

the guy go kukua dey enjoy the puna dey go without hindrance...

grin grin grin grin
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by thunderbabs: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Policemen are so devilish...for refusing to tip over ordinary expired papers, a policeman will tell u he will shoot u here and say u re an armed robber....

Doz who shld b protectin us undecided dey are nt worth calling officers.....dey r police rogues

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by fuckumods(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
I know this SARS guy... He is popularly called smally and he is a cultist... He is an Eiye man(not sure I spelt it correctly undecided)... I know some bad things he has done in the past...

He drives a Venza(Just mentioned this so you'll know I know him)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by thunderbabs: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
If u lyk, change the Nigeria Police uniform to white, their attitudes will be darker than b4
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by pedrilo: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
this is the new look of the nigerian police officers
dread hair like naija artist
so much for professionalism
that is why buhari is not using them for anytin, rather he prefers to use the army

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
smiley the Nigeria Police would find a way to free of all charges.
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by pedrilo: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
fuckumods:
I know this SARS guy... He is popularly called smally and he is a cultist... He is an Eiye man(not sure I spelt it correctly undecided)... I know some bad things he has done in the past...

He drives a Venza(Just mentioned this so you'll know I know him)
his cup is full now.
every day for the thief, on day for the owner of the house.
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by fuckumods(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
pedrilo:
his cup is full now.
every day for the thief, on day for the owner of the house.

Yeah... If I mention just 1 thing he did in the past, you will be shocked...
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by blackbeau1(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Seems you are not in agreement with that arrest.
not really. I understand his own part of the equation tho. He's in love with this woman, someone else is taking his place and unfortunately or fortunately (depending on what angle you view it from) , he has the power to make a difference in the case that's my own thought tho I may not know the full details of the story.
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by pedrilo: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
fuckumods:

bros say it, this is a faceless forum, besides, many people will come out and testify against him now that the idiot has bn arrested. na oko prison be him next stop.
i know he gon don butcher people tire
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by fuckumods(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
pedrilo:
bros say it, this is a faceless forum, besides, many people will come out and testify against him now that the idiot has bn arrested. na oko prison be him next stop.
i know he gon don butcher people tire

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Mbediogu(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
See face like rat wey fall for inside hot water

He is wearing ear rings. A law enforcement officer. Hmm!
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Basfaq(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
He even used ear ring.this in naa nigga now. grin
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Silvermoney: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
fuckumods:

Please mention one. We need to expose the evils of these useless characters.
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
i cant have anything to di with police men or even their wives. firstly they are bunch of dirty fulls and they are cursed individuals and having an affair with a policemans wife means i am tapping from that curse and dirtiness. damn! my preek no fit stand sef
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by belli: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Imagine d beating n embarrassment n it was tagged dat he slept with someone's wife
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Angelanest:
Fresh report has it that the police Sergeant attached to the Special Anti Robbery Squad ( SARS) who organized "thugs" to beat a man and bundle him into the boot of a car for allegedly sleeping with his estranged wife in Benin city, Edo state, has been arrested.

According to the victim Ese Idehen's lawyer, Jefferson Uwoghiren, the SARS operative identified as Mr Nagbama Osakpamwan Eboigbe , a.k.a Smally was arrested following a petition filed by him at the Benin police headquarters for brazen abuse of power, criminal abduction, assault and battery.

Jefferson Uwoghiren also revealed that other officers who assisted the suspect to attack and imprison his client are in big trouble.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/police-arrest-sars-operatives-sent-thugs-beat-man-sleeping-wife.html

See previous thread here >>. https://www.nairaland.com/4116022/edo-sars-officer-sent-thugs

SARS Nigeria is worse than Buhari.
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Papiikush: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
blackbeau1:
not really. I understand his own part of the equation tho. He's in love with this woman, someone else is taking his place and unfortunately or fortunately (depending on what angle you view it from) , he has the power to make a difference in the case that's my own thought tho I may not know the full details of the story.

because he has the power to get rid of his rival doesn't mean he should. That is tyranny you know.
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by blackbeau1(f): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

because he has the power to get rid of his rival doesn't mean he should. That is tyranny you know.
all is fair in love and war. grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Papiikush: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
blackbeau1:
all is fair in love and war. grin
Lol... Seems you will kill for the one you love aye?
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by blackbeau1(f): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Lol... Seems you will kill for the one you love aye?
yep. Tho, it applies to my husband only and not bf
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good for him.
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Edu3Again: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Also known as "SMALLY". grin
I wonder why this cracked me up!
Bros you are wicked grin
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Papiikush: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
blackbeau1:
yep. Tho, it applies to my husband only and not bf

Not even when you are engaged to the fella? shocked
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by blackbeau1(f): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Not even when you are engaged to the fella? shocked
nope. Except we are married
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by whizcartel(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
xynerise:
Most of those SARS officers are criminals
Which most. Abi all.
Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by Papiikush: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
blackbeau1:
nope. Except we are married

Seems you've got some strict principles.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested by blackbeau1(f): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Seems you've got some strict principles.
unfortunately or fortunately, yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Conductor Dead In Imo Because Of N100 (Graphic Photos) / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) / 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.