Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Have You Ever Faced Discrimination Based On Your Tribe Or Gender? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Faced Discrimination Based On Your Tribe Or Gender? (306 Views)

Bill To Eradicate Age-induced Discrimination In Employment Passes Second Reading / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Faced Discrimination Based On Your Tribe Or Gender? by stopthecycle: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello nairalanders, i gear a lot o f stories about discrimination at the office, school and even in religous organizations based on tribe, gender, etc.... share your experience...its time to stop this cycle of discrimination!

Re: Have You Ever Faced Discrimination Based On Your Tribe Or Gender? by Sleyanya1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
H.mmm...Make I remember..

Modified:

Not to me, but my classmates during our 300L. So these two guys were on their way to express way and needed to take a short cut route along a military barracks that was also being plied by many.

On their way, with the heavy loads they were carrying almost getting to the end of the route, they were stopped by a military man. He asked to know some stuff about them, when they revealed their respective states of origin (Eleme in Rivers state and the other Enugu), the man was angry and asked them to go back immediately and take the longer route with their loads on them.

Other people were still passing freely. He was an Army from the Northern region.

It really affected their minds contrarily with Respect to "One Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Faced Discrimination Based On Your Tribe Or Gender? by stopthecycle: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sleyanya1:
H.mmm...Make I remember
we dey wait...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delayed Implementation Of The 2017 Budget Is Caused By NASS - Dr Olufon / A Lotus For Mrs. T / [VIDEO] Babachir Lawal Saga: "Do Your Own Investigations" - Buhari Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.