Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Late Tagbo Umeike To Be Laid To Rest On Friday October 20th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Tagbo Umeike To Be Laid To Rest On Friday October 20th (488 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Tagbo Umeike To Be Laid To Rest On Friday October 20th by Samuelcyprial(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
[http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng]Late Tagbo Umeike, the friend of singer Davido, who died on October 2nd in Lagos, will be laid to rest at his family compound in his village in Anambra state this Friday, October 20th. The autopsy report released by the police showed he died from suffocation. May his soul rest in peace, Amen. Readmore>>>[/http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/10/late-tagbo-umeike-to-be-laid-to-rest-on.html]

Re: Late Tagbo Umeike To Be Laid To Rest On Friday October 20th by Airtimex(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Requescat in pace
Re: Late Tagbo Umeike To Be Laid To Rest On Friday October 20th by franklyneo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
R.I.P bro...don't accept yo from 9ja wia eva u ar now...you ain't making heaven if u do

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Cooks For Charity (photos) / Tyrese Breaks Down In Tears, Begs Ex-wife To Return His Daughter [video] / Join Bovi, Kunle Soriyan, Toyin Abraham, Dayo Adeneye At Success Stories Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.