Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors (25020 Views)

‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors / List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Dutchey(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2017
why can't u sleep? u can't cheat on nature, dnt u knw??
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by gaeul(f): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by awa(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Without exonerating the Governors, I am wondering why he too is sleeping
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by vchykp(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
am not a party to attacking Buhari, but i stand to say it this time, Buhari does not have good leadership skill.. i cant believe a good leader could say such..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
teadrake:

You mean Buhari is happpy??Yet he ordered Bailout fund for most states Governor to enable them lay salaries??How about Paris fund??Monthly allocation and 13%derivation.
if you want to criticize, do it constructively.
Is the bailout his personal money or a loan d States would pay back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by asawanathegreat(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Do they care about their Workers?
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Abfinest007(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
see kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Lalas247(f): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Buhari acting like this is a new thing..... all this rubbish !
Do Government care about the workers undecided have friends still waiting to be paid he is busy asking questions

Weep for my country sha
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by aziaka111(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
u buhari why won't u resign when u are not healthy
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by melejo(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
I hope okoro was blasted also?
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Fearlez: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Another stupid hypocritical baloney from the presidency.

But he could live with himself with Fulani herdsmen genocide and spending over a 100 days in a foreign hospital.

Boldfaced hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Sunkyphil(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Who is bubu fooling angry
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Tamass: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
teadrake:

You mean Buhari is happpy??Yet he ordered Bailout fund for most states Governor to enable them lay salaries??How about Paris fund??Monthly allocation and 13%derivation.
Bro that guy has no sense of reasoning at all...sometimes i wonder if the guy really reads what he posts..just look up his previous posts...no one takes them serious any longer...
They are only powerful behind their keyboards

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by sKy007: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
I hope Rochas was there

Buhari has confirmed that he is out of touch with reality in the country
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by chesterlee(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Hypocrite!!
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Well, part of the problem can be seen with the example of Osun

Back in 2001, BIsi Akande , the governor of Osun state then sacked excess workers in the state CIvil Service as a cost cutting measure. He lost the 2003 election as a result,and his successor promptly reinstated the workers.

Workers that Aregbe now has problems paying.

Most states have excess of workers in the service that they cannot pay fully. And they cannot sack them either...that would be politically damaging. Raising taxes is also problematic too.

But the salaries have to be paid.

I think that many state govts have to face reality and raise taxes to fund salary payment. Because they have no choice.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Chukabiz(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2017
Same way you slept when your soldiers and fulani herdsmen were killing people in all parts of the country

1 Like

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by sureheaven(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2017
We know u aren't the only one responsible for this hardship....... your governors are also doing theirs
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Dollabiz: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by bedspread: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
BankeSmalls:
I wonder, Mr president,

How do you sleep at night, knowing that your brothers from fulani are killing and maiming other Nigerians while you cheer them on?

How do you feel when your soldiers shoot and kill unarmed civilians, even invading innocent people's homes and killing people there?

Clear the log from your eyes first, Mr president.
GOD BLESS U
GOD BLESS U
GOD BLESS U...
U HAVE SAID WHAT I WANTED TO...
GOD BLESS U

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by RobinHez(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Generalkaycee:
If we must have a tyrant, let him at least be a gentleman who has been bred to the business, and let us fall by the axe and not by the butcher's cleaver.

Lord Byron cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by origima: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
teadrake:

Thank u my dear.we can't help it.it seems nairaland is a place for the haters of pmb and the north

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Bimpe29: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
I wonder o Mr President! They sleep comfortably knowing full well that workers' salaries for months are unpaid.

Majority of the Governors are wicked and mean.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Dearlord(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2017
For him mind em think say we be him daft Duara beggars undecided
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Inova(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Cjrane2:
Buhari is a bloody hypocrite!
He has NO MORAL standing to speak to any other corrupt politician like himself about waste.

Buhari likes to say sweet things like he cares about anyone but himself. But his actions betray his hypocrisy and lack of compassion for Nigerians. Just examine a few of Buhari's actions. He parked the Presidential jet in London for 104 days paying 10,000 pounds parking fee per day. That is already more than One million pounds or N375 Million naira! Just think about how many Nigerians such an amount would have helped set up a business for them if he gave our N1 million naira to each beneficiary to set up their own business!
375 Nigerians roaming the streets today would have received N1 million naira each to set up their business if Buhari were prudent in something as minor as just parking a plane.

Now think of the $26 billion naira he stole through his cronies like Baru and covering up for them. Even sending people to burn the house of Ibe Kachikwu for daring to expose their theft. He does not want to out-rightly fire the minister so that it won't be obvious he has a hand in the theft, but he won't do anything about it. Just as he did nothing about the theft of Babachir and other henchmen he uses to loot and rob Nigeria.

Hope you know that a common thief will always suspect everyone of stealing. Please do not let this be your stereotype.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by bedspread: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2017
efighter:

[s]Biafran separatists are terrorists and they will continue to be treated s such. Go and ask Catalonians how Spain has been treating them[/s].
POST From AN UNFRUITFUL Man....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2017
BuBu till 2030
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by abbeyty(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2017
how can you sleep when you refuse to equate Naira to dollar as promised? or how can you sleep when transported yourself to London for over 3 months for treatment while many Nigerians are dying of curable diseases cuz they don't have access to proper medical care
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by HumbleGee(f): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2017
efighter:

Biafran separatists are terrorists and they will continue to be treated s such. Go and ask Catalonians how Spain has been treating them.
You are such a small minded being who know nothing about this country..ignorant illerate
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by okenta2017: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2017
xremmy:

https://ynaija.com/can-sleep-owing-workers-buhari-blasts-governors/

How can you sleep with you two eyes closed while your kinsmen and General Mohammed Bello is slaughtering the

people of Benue/Jos

Hypocrysm gone shopping
Re: How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2017
BankeSmalls:
I wonder, Mr president,

How do you sleep at night, knowing that your brothers from fulani are killing and maiming other Nigerians while you cheer them on?

How do you feel when your soldiers shoot and kill unarmed civilians, even invading innocent people's homes and killing people there?

Clear the log from your eyes first, Mr president.
I wonder 2 oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos) / Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire / Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.