Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

What The Army Did To Us: Witness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Army Did To Us: Witness. (589 Views)

See What Nigerian Army Did With Innoson SUV- PIC / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Army Did To Us: Witness. by MyNewJackeT: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2017
1.The Nigerian Army stole bags of Rice from nnamdi kanu's house.

2. The Nigerian Army stole pot of soup from nnamdi kanu's house

3. the Nigerian army stole onions and salt and pepper from nnamdi kanu's house

when they were asked they said what they carried was technical.
when was a bags of rice technical, or a pot of soup technical, or onions, Maggi and salt technical?

I'm not going to count the other things that were taken but what pains me the most is for them to say bag of rice is technical or pot of soup is technical.

now let's ask ourselves, after the investigations, will that bag of rice be returned?

is that pot of sweet soup exhibit too?
those meat, those fish uuuuh, if Biafra is restored, I will make sure the Nigerian army pays compensation for those bags of rice that they stole mark my words.

this shows that the hausa-fulani Fulani Army are covetous.

2 Likes

Re: What The Army Did To Us: Witness. by MyNewJackeT: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2017
yes
Re: What The Army Did To Us: Witness. by MyNewJackeT: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
b
Re: What The Army Did To Us: Witness. by MyNewJackeT: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
i

(1) (Reply)

My Civil War Story – Yakubu Gowon Finally Speaks On “aburi Accord” / BREAKING: Dambazau Absent As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Boko Haram: Hundreds Flee Madagali Amidst Gunfire, Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.