Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November (6310 Views)

Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / APC Governors Demand Reinstatement Of Members Suspended By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by Oloripelebe: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Thieves
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by gurunlocker: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

dont call us zombies....you are not right either....you just cared that jonathan was not reelected....you never questioned the governors or got angry because of boko haram advancing towards the south more and more....

Lol... Is Jonathan giving me food? I am talking about the hypocrites like you that won't see this but blame what happened during GEJ time... Get it?
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by chrismulleram: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
You are a business man or woman, you are a pastor or politician or a Teacher, footballer, you are a student or a graduate of what you are sometimes There may be a lot in the world, it does not matter to us what a great deal In order to see you happy and wealthy, it gives us a chance Being what you want in your life is to join the mystery of the Illuminati Fraternity and the acquisition of $ 10,000,000 new donations for members and 10,000,000 Dollar for a new member and everything you need in life, we Offering everything you need in life if you are really ready for it Life is a better life and becomes rich and glorious.

below:
Full name………………………………
Country…………………………………
Country of origin ............................
Date of birth………………………….
Sex ..............................................
Address .....................................
Phone ....................................... ..
E-mail adress………………………
Your employment ........

You are a business man or woman, you are a pastor or politician or a Teacher, footballer, you are a student or a graduate of what you are sometimes There may be a lot in the world, it does not matter to us what a great deal In order to see you happy and wealthy, it gives us a chance Being what you want in your life is to join the mystery of the Illuminati Fraternity and the acquisition of $ 10,000,000 new donations for members and 10,000,000 Dollar for a new member and everything you need in life, we Offering everything you need in life if you are really ready for it Life is a better life and becomes rich and glorious.
If you are interested ...
email: shawn_p@consultant.com
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by cozyfbaby: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Fraudsters are using my name to extort money from Governors,Ministers-EFCC boss Magu cries out

ibrahim Magu, the acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has raised alarm over the activities of some fraudsters using his name to extort money from governors, Ministers and national chairmen of top political parties in the country.

Exposing how they operate, Magu disclosed that those con men writes invitation letters to political office holders informing them that they were under probe.

Magu, who raised the alarm in a Facebook post on Tuesday, consequently warned political office holders to be watchful so as not to fall victims.
read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/fraudsters-using-name-extort-money-governorsministers-efcc-boss-cries/

Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by UfuomaUN(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
massinola:
Who remembers what the lizard of ubiama, Amechi said sometimes ago when asked “why the governors asked Goodluck to pay them their excess crude revenue money instead of saving for the rainy days as instructed by the minister of finance then? " he said and I quote “the governors have lost trust on Goodluck's ability to keep money safe after the governor of central bank exposed billions of dollars missing from NNPC " I ask now, have the governors lost trust in Jubril too after series of corruption allocation against his government? Thereby demanding for the refund of their remaining 50%? I thought he was their Messiah and they trust him more than God to be Mr integrity?

Ameachi was playing politics. Most of the propaganda against GEJ govt were all lies
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by asawanathegreat(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Make un dey more money dey squander abi?
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by salesforce: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Really
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by ofeco: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Buhari's response should be ,show Nigerians what you have done with the 50% you received before the second batch.
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by Milestones: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2017
OMO THESE GOVERNORS ARE COWS!!!!
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2017
these set of governors dont have conscience and the interest of their workers in their respective states. .you took the first payment and even the second one yet they could not pay workers. .is it the final and tkird one that they will utilized? its just so funny and all mighty NLC have not gone on strike. .
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by spellings390(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
pls Mr president, use ur hand to pay teachers and pensioners in Abia they are suffering
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by RoyalUc(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
spellings390:
pls Mr president, use ur hand to pay teachers and pensioners in Abia they are suffering

I felt like crying reading this emotion ladened message. I don't know how we are going to come out of this, but...it is well.
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by Skidooo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
My Gov. Was mentioned present but I can't see him there. Pls help me find Abdulfatah Ahmed representing North Central, from kwara state before I concluded my flight booking to Abuja... tongue
Re: Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November by tsdarkside(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
gurunlocker:

Lol... Is Jonathan giving me food? I am talking about the hypocrites like you that won't see this but blame what happened during GEJ time... Get it?

okay...am only pissed about boko haram....i get it....but a failure is still a failure even if our governors are crazy....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) / I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now / The Politics Of Oil In The Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.