Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta (45855 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student / Pastor Arrested For Killing & Burying Two Kids Inside His Church For 50k Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by agarawu23(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
After enjoying her?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by samskin(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
ashawo no dey hear word...... how on earth will u follow someone to his house for sex?... for this buhari period.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Divay22(f): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
mcayomind:
The heart of a man is wicked, so the bible says...

I didn't have to turn my phone upside down tongue

ssəuıssnq ɹnoʎ puıw puɐ
ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou 'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ pəuɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by HumbleGee(f): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Instead of u guys to be piting the poor girl u are blaming each other state..u guys think dat for a girl to go into prostitution is eazy.. RIP to you
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by CoolChinex07: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
dollytino4real:
men wicked o!
Did ur father show u wickedness?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by castrol180(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
ish it's finis!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Missmossy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nawa ooo this is really bad. She is human no matter what she does undecided human life has no value to some people.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by teshiam(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
mcayomind:

ssəuıssnq ɹnoʎ puıw puɐ
ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou 'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ pəuɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ

tongue
Jokes on you, read it without turning my phone.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Pascal181: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Efe, that #50 million no d you?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Sammyscott(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
How can I get to asaba please ?? I need to be there tonight grin
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Paparazzyjagaban(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
owensking:
Probably dies during active service

Abi
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by ofuonyebi: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Everybody will die one day...but may we not die of a dead that we

condemn us in this world to the world beyond!

if you believe that prostitution is evil and condemnable, then, like it and share it for others to learn!

if you believe otherwise then, complain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by kenx1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
She died "based on logistics"
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by HMZi: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
mcayomind:

ssəuıssnq ɹnoʎ puıw puɐ
turned my phone sha........HA

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by HMZi: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
ofuonyebi:

Everybody will die one day...but may we not die of a dead that we

condemn us in this world to the world beyond!

if you believe that prostitution is evil and condemnable, then, like it and share it for others to learn!

if you believe otherwise then, complain..
This una tactics sha....how many likes you need? make i dash you one....#lit

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by iammolise(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
hmm olosho turns girl friend after death

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Guilderland1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kraspo:
Chronicles Of Corper Henry
ASABA GIRLS DON’T WANT YOUR MONEY!!

Before I came to Asaba, I have always been the guy who had entered every single relationship with a pack of Panadol extra because of the kind of headaches I was forced to put up with. Back in Maiduguri during my university days, I fell head over heels in love with one dark Adamawa girl who I was ready to live and die for. I will trek the length and breadth of the school, under the scorching sun just to see her. Unfortunately, she sensed my undying love for her and ended up breaking my heart during the examination period. Up till today, I am yet to forgive her.
My love experience in Kano remains the worst till date that I came to a conclusion that I will have nothing to do with Sabon Gari girls anymore. The only language they seem to understand is money and ‘cat fish’. I remember how one Akwa Ibom girl looked at me from head to toe and told me to my very face that ‘who your love epp? Give me money joor’. Even after buying her wristwatch, she refused to have my time. But the romance atmosphere down here in Asaba is quite different. Finding true love in Asaba seems to be less complicated. The girls here are so loving that you might mistake them for Americans. They won’t put you through the rigorous tasks of toasting and chasing and buying ‘eshi-ewu’ and recharge cards for three weeks straight before they take you in. An average Asaba girl, will take you on a journey into her innermost secrets and give herself to you, body and soul without looking back. They don’t even want your money. They are contented with sharing your space, time and attention and with this kind of affections, you can’t help but purr from warm sweetness. Service year afforded me an opportunity to explore some of the many hidden treasures that God deposited in Asaba. And on three occasions, I have been pampered and spoiled with the kind of love that the sun has for mother earth. The kind of love that lights up the whole world!
And of all my adventures in the feminine world, I will never forget my romantic experience with Debby who I met inside a keke. Armed with a rose tattoo that spread down her left arm, a nose ring, four ear rings that ran across her ear, a leg chain and an enigmatic Briton accent, I was helplessly under her spell. It didn’t take long before we connected like electric cables and she illuminated my world. She would call me ‘Chinedu’ with a tone that nobody else has ever called me with. She would read my love poems and melt and with the way she smiled at me, I knew she meant it. She was the first girl to prepare banga soup and bring to my room and after I tasted it, sweet Jesus! I wanted to see her parents.
There are a good number of them who have gone out of their way to show me true love and in all sincerity, I have always had my mind blown away. Asaba girls are content to hold your hand and walk in the evenings, sharing your time, space and silence. Sure, just like every other girl, they treasured their recharge cards, perfumes and night ‘suya’, but since they have you, all the material things of the world seemed so immaterial. Few weeks ago, I met a girl in Asaba during my evening stroll who looked me in the eyes for five minutes, touched my elbow occasionally and finally told me that I made her feel very special again. Back in kano, they only time girls felt so special in my presence was when my wallet started to show itself frequently.
And that is why I decided to write this so that every guy out there will read and have a rethink about his purpose in love life. Asaba is the place to be for all the broken hearted out there who seek emotional healing and reassurance. These girls down here are super romantic. For all the guys tired of buying recharge cards and making hair, come down to Asaba and be treated like a king. You only have one life to live, don’t waste it in Kano, Port Harcourt and Lagos.

Who your long epistle help?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by OmoEpe(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Guilderland1:

Who your long epistle help?

I WONDER!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Boyooosa(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why only 'Man arrested', why not 'Man arrested, jailed and killed'? It makes complete sense that way or what do you think?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
cherr:
The risk in prostitution sha. .. undecided

More like very high occupational hazards! Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kraspo:

Before I came to Asaba, I have always been the guy who had entered every single relationship with a pack of Panadol extra because of the kind of headaches I was forced to put up with. Back in Maiduguri during my university days, I fell head over heels in love with one dark Adamawa girl who I was ready to live and die for. I will trek the length and breadth of the school, under the scorching sun just to see her. Unfortunately, she sensed my undying love for her and ended up breaking my heart during the examination period. Up till today, I am yet to forgive her.
My love experience in Kano remains the worst till date that I came to a conclusion that I will have nothing to do with Sabon Gari girls anymore. The only language they seem to understand is money and ‘cat fish’. I remember how one Akwa Ibom girl looked at me from head to toe and told me to my very face that ‘who your love epp? Give me money joor’. Even after buying her wristwatch, she refused to have my time. But the romance atmosphere down here in Asaba is quite different. Finding true love in Asaba seems to be less complicated. The girls here are so loving that you might mistake them for Americans. They won’t put you through the rigorous tasks of toasting and chasing and buying ‘eshi-ewu’ and recharge cards for three weeks straight before they take you in. An average Asaba girl, will take you on a journey into her innermost secrets and give herself to you, body and soul without looking back. They don’t even want your money. They are contented with sharing your space, time and attention and with this kind of affections, you can’t help but purr from warm sweetness. Service year afforded me an opportunity to explore some of the many hidden treasures that God deposited in Asaba. And on three occasions, I have been pampered and spoiled with the kind of love that the sun has for mother earth. The kind of love that lights up the whole world!
And of all my adventures in the feminine world, I will never forget my romantic experience with Debby who I met inside a keke. Armed with a rose tattoo that spread down her left arm, a nose ring, four ear rings that ran across her ear, a leg chain and an enigmatic Briton accent, I was helplessly under her spell. It didn’t take long before we connected like electric cables and she illuminated my world. She would call me ‘Chinedu’ with a tone that nobody else has ever called me with. She would read my love poems and melt and with the way she smiled at me, I knew she meant it. She was the first girl to prepare banga soup and bring to my room and after I tasted it, sweet Jesus! I wanted to see her parents.
There are a good number of them who have gone out of their way to show me true love and in all sincerity, I have always had my mind blown away. Asaba girls are content to hold your hand and walk in the evenings, sharing your time, space and silence. Sure, just like every other girl, they treasured their recharge cards, perfumes and night ‘suya’, but since they have you, all the material things of the world seemed so immaterial. Few weeks ago, I met a girl in Asaba during my evening stroll who looked me in the eyes for five minutes, touched my elbow occasionally and finally told me that I made her feel very special again. Back in kano, they only time girls felt so special in my presence was when my wallet started to show itself frequently.
And that is why I decided to write this so that every guy out there will read and have a rethink about his purpose in love life. Asaba is the place to be for all the broken hearted out there who seek emotional healing and reassurance. These girls down here are super romantic. For all the guys tired of buying recharge cards and making hair, come down to Asaba and be treated like a king. You only have one life to live, don’t waste it in Kano, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Gimme tfare!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Tisham20(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
too bad
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kraspo:

More like the Commissioner of Tourism Delta State...lol. Delta girls really sweet though, actually me two during my service year at Bauchi

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Ladyjumong(f): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
leathalbeast:
had the story been from Ghana or Kenya, these silly illiterates pidgin speaking blood hounds called Nigerians will be dishing out trash like your lives depended on it. now it's one of own so tell me how righteous Nigerians are!
I dont understand, is it that you cant pass your point without insulting the whole nigerians
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Orpe7(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Brother Efe u too like samakwe. Now ur eye don clear abi. Dem no tell person o
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by seunmohmoh(f): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2017
eya
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by professorchuks(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Kraspo:

True talk boss! I'm from OKPANAM(also known as Asaba). Gals can fight for guys eh! Nt coz of money, or facial appearance, jst luv dem, and dey will reciprocate

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by ambafrank: 1:29am On Oct 18, 2017
This ASABA article should heat front page
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Kellydgreat(f): 1:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Kraspo:

I think you are a good writer,
Keep it up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo / Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) / Nigerian Facebook Scammer & British lady's Hilarious Conversations

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.