Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta (45857 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student / Pastor Arrested For Killing & Burying Two Kids Inside His Church For 50k Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by WeRblessed(f): 1:57am On Oct 18, 2017
python1:
I don't know why Deltans are copying the wrong thing. The wandering lost tribe are mostly known for this kind of barbarism.

You mean the wondering lost tribe of your entire family and generation? Don't worry, it will hit you like a rapture, and we will see who the last laugh belongs to.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by djbussy(m): 2:42am On Oct 18, 2017
That was bad. After she gave you a nice Bleep.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by djbussy(m): 2:42am On Oct 18, 2017
That is bad. After she gave you a nice 4ck.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by ademusiwa3r: 3:14am On Oct 18, 2017
What a witch person.. may God punish him..
I am a man... I don't think people should o this to other people

The heart of men is desperately wicked.. who knows it..

Some people are very wicked and evil people

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by python1: 4:12am On Oct 18, 2017
WeRblessed:

You mean the wondering lost tribe of your entire family and generation? Don't worry, it will hit you like a rapture, and we will see who the last laugh belongs to.
No, I mean the wandering lost tribe of the barren potor land.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Smartjob1(f): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2017
The heart of a man is....Wicked o! Habaa..
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Sad
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by lozanni(m): 5:15am On Oct 18, 2017
python1:
I don't know why Deltans are copying the wrong thing. The wandering lost tribe are mostly known for this kind of barbarism.

Smh for your cretinous assumption. Crime does not respect ethnic boundaries, as criminals abound everywhere. Until you start to deal with your own problems and stop shifting the blame elsewhere, be prepared for more drug related deaths.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by MRAKBEE(m): 5:20am On Oct 18, 2017
There is one thing about Delta and Anambra state.. Bizarre things always happen in both states. Abi na curse?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by anthonyuncle(m): 5:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Kraspo:
Chronicles Of Corper Henry
ASABA GIRLS DON’T WANT YOUR MONEY!!

Before I came to Asaba, I have always been the guy who had entered every single relationship with a pack of Panadol extra because of the kind of headaches I was forced to put up with. Back in Maiduguri during my university days, I fell head over heels in love with one dark Adamawa girl who I was ready to live and die for. I will trek the length and breadth of the school, under the scorching sun just to see her. Unfortunately, she sensed my undying love for her and ended up breaking my heart during the examination period. Up till today, I am yet to forgive her.
My love experience in Kano remains the worst till date that I came to a conclusion that I will have nothing to do with Sabon Gari girls anymore. The only language they seem to understand is money and ‘cat fish’. I remember how one Akwa Ibom girl looked at me from head to toe and told me to my very face that ‘who your love epp? Give me money joor’. Even after buying her wristwatch, she refused to have my time. But the romance atmosphere down here in Asaba is quite different. Finding true love in Asaba seems to be less complicated. The girls here are so loving that you might mistake them for Americans. They won’t put you through the rigorous tasks of toasting and chasing and buying ‘eshi-ewu’ and recharge cards for three weeks straight before they take you in. An average Asaba girl, will take you on a journey into her innermost secrets and give herself to you, body and soul without looking back. They don’t even want your money. They are contented with sharing your space, time and attention and with this kind of affections, you can’t help but purr from warm sweetness. Service year afforded me an opportunity to explore some of the many hidden treasures that God deposited in Asaba. And on three occasions, I have been pampered and spoiled with the kind of love that the sun has for mother earth. The kind of love that lights up the whole world!
And of all my adventures in the feminine world, I will never forget my romantic experience with Debby who I met inside a keke. Armed with a rose tattoo that spread down her left arm, a nose ring, four ear rings that ran across her ear, a leg chain and an enigmatic Briton accent, I was helplessly under her spell. It didn’t take long before we connected like electric cables and she illuminated my world. She would call me ‘Chinedu’ with a tone that nobody else has ever called me with. She would read my love poems and melt and with the way she smiled at me, I knew she meant it. She was the first girl to prepare banga soup and bring to my room and after I tasted it, sweet Jesus! I wanted to see her parents.
There are a good number of them who have gone out of their way to show me true love and in all sincerity, I have always had my mind blown away. Asaba girls are content to hold your hand and walk in the evenings, sharing your time, space and silence. Sure, just like every other girl, they treasured their recharge cards, perfumes and night ‘suya’, but since they have you, all the material things of the world seemed so immaterial. Few weeks ago, I met a girl in Asaba during my evening stroll who looked me in the eyes for five minutes, touched my elbow occasionally and finally told me that I made her feel very special again. Back in kano, they only time girls felt so special in my presence was when my wallet started to show itself frequently.
And that is why I decided to write this so that every guy out there will read and have a rethink about his purpose in love life. Asaba is the place to be for all the broken hearted out there who seek emotional healing and reassurance. These girls down here are super romantic. For all the guys tired of buying recharge cards and making hair, come down to Asaba and be treated like a king. You only have one life to live, don’t waste it in Kano, Port Harcourt and Lagos.

hw does dz ur shiti story relate to da subject matter
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Paulismech: 5:26am On Oct 18, 2017
This girls we not feeling fine and also took drugs b4 going with this guy. I am sure that we why she died during d process. It is not for a ritual purpose. D guy was afraid and what came into her mind was to bury her so that nobody will know. He failed there.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by python1: 5:29am On Oct 18, 2017
lozanni:

Smh for your cretinous assumption. Crime does not respect ethnic boundaries, as criminals abound everywhere. Until you start to deal with your own problems and stop shifting the blame elsewhere, be prepared for more drug related deaths.
Coming from same cretinous group who shout at the top of their voices insulting everyone and a whole religion when news of any crime committed in the north or SW gets to to the media. I have said it, there are just groups who find their voices whenever it gets to them but always remain mum at others. Pls don't quote me again.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Decryptor(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
men wicked o!

Women kind o! SMH!!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by lozanni(m): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2017
python1:

Coming from same cretinous group who shout at the top of their voices insulting everyone and a whole religion when news of any crime committed in the north or SW gets to to the media. I have said it, there are just groups who find their voices whenever it gets to them but always remain mum at others. Pls don't quote me again.

Could it be jealousy that is eating you up?
Anytime a topic of discussion comes up, whether it involves the so called wandering tribe of Israel or not, you must rope them in.
Well, we know who we are and so no amount of concerted psychological abuse or mockery can ever put us down.
A Dog can never beat a Cheetah in any fair race.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by melejo(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2017
What a world

For EIA, Soil Test and Borehole
See my signature
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Symbei(f): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2017
http://c./?a=45529&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=45529&utm_term=
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Kraspo(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2017
professorchuks:

True talk boss! I'm from OKPANAM(also known as Asaba). Gals can fight for guys eh! Nt coz of money, or facial appearance, jst luv dem, and dey will reciprocate

Correct guy!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Kraspo(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:

More like the Commissioner of Tourism Delta State...lol. Delta girls really sweet though, actually me two during my service year at Bauchi

Lols. It was fun I guess
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Kraspo(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2017
luminouz:
Gimme tfare!!!! tongue

Correct guy
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by jamace(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2017
designer01:
This atrocity is becoming too much, God who have we offended in this nation?

You may need my service for you brand check my signature thanks.
Nigeria and Nigerians have offended both God and man!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by zero007(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Status report on unknown prostitute: KIA
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by asawanathegreat(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2017
That is d gain to carry ashawo. Let d idiot face d law.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2017
python1:

Very True, Wickedness Is Embedded In Their DNA
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:
we are not taking over abeg, rivers is still worse.
No be dem people spoil rivers.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by sonofoluku: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Edonojie007:
angryM. Ashawo No Be Work O. The Way The Issue Of "After Taking Drugs" Kill People These Days Ehn... Hm,na Wa O.
Only God KNows Why She Died,and Only God Knows Why A Normal Human Being Would Bury Someone In The Back Of His House. The Back Of Your House Na Cementry?

Ashawo no be work...na management lol....
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by marooh: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2017
The prostitute was in his custody! So RIP to her,
May be she is used to as a practical lesson to other LovePeddler
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by dollytino4real(f): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
CoolChinex07:
Did ur father show u wickedness?
u well so!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by donqx: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2017
evil
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by belinza: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2017
D man don enjoy himself finish e no fit to pay, nah make am kill am....
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by luminouz(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Kraspo:

Correct guy
Abi na
Re: Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta by dohhnutt1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chai! i being dey warned people like you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) / Nigerian Facebook Scammer & British lady's Hilarious Conversations / Man Rushes Out From A Bank In Lagos & Strips Himself Unclad (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.