Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (52261 Views)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / 8 Dangerous Dog Breeds Think B4 U Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by blessedmeme: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Very scary
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by bujebudanu1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
GREAT DANE.

Also known as the German Mastiff or Danish Hound, this breed of domestic dog is famous for its massive size. This breed holds the record for the world’s tallest dog at 44 inches and was originally bred to hunt wild boar and deer in Germany.

lol.na dis dog I jam for vgc one time
d dog tall pass d chinko wey hold am
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Tellemall: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Titheman:
this one looks harmless jor

I don't think you've seen this dog eat other dogs or attack people yet. Forget the claim that they aren't aggressive

It's an aggressive powerful-looking dog, in real life, with a lot of energy. If this particular dog approaches you, run.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by kechywillz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dog's wey fine,na dem dey wicked pass
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by bedspread: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
BASENJI

A breed of hunting dog that originated from Central Africa, they have been classified as a sight hound. They exhibit alertness, curiosity and affection, though they are reserved with strangers. They are the 2nd least trainable of all breed types.
AKA OKUKE
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
There are many factors that play a role when assigning a “danger” level to a dog but most critics and researchers disagree as to what these factors are. Consequently, it’s unfair to callously label a dog as dangerous.

Nevertheless, it can’t be helped that some dog breeds have more potential to cause serious harm to a person if the dog were to decide to attack. Therefore, our 25 most dangerous dog breeds focuses on the potential of a dog to cause serious injury to a victim. It is important to note however that most dogs are bred with the desire to please their masters. Thus most incidents involving dogs stem from improper training and harsh ownership.

Credit: http://list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/
Nnamdi kanu come and see what u haff done
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
There are many factors that play a role when assigning a “danger” level to a dog but most critics and researchers disagree as to what these factors are. Consequently, it’s unfair to callously label a dog as dangerous.

Nevertheless, it can’t be helped that some dog breeds have more potential to cause serious harm to a person if the dog were to decide to attack. Therefore, our 25 most dangerous dog breeds focuses on the potential of a dog to cause serious injury to a victim. It is important to note however that most dogs are bred with the desire to please their masters. Thus most incidents involving dogs stem from improper training and harsh ownership.

Credit: http://list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/
Nnamdi kanu come and see what u haff done
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by prIVy7(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Josh44s:

Isn’t that the dog named Buhari? Na him

Just dunno what to say to you.

Umm....You are really helping. Not with my with my question but to ease some stress.....

Please someone help!
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by refreshrate: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK

Originally from Southern Africa; this dog is known for its ability to keep lions away from prey while the dog’s master makes the kill. This semi-domesticated ridged hunting dog is loyal and intelligent, but is very aloof to strangers. They also require positive reward-training, avoidance of rough treatment and good socialization skills since they can be over-sensitive and may develop an aggressive side.

Typical south African behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Drabeey:
PLS PM ME..... I NEED THAT WOLF HYBRID DOG.

CC: maleekfrenzy

or anyone
. were u at I can get you a wolf hybrid
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by refreshrate: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
kstyle2:
the sight of this dog alone os terrifying.

As in na him suppose carry positions 1-10 ah ahn see face!
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by SirZeek(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
i still don't like dogs
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by adeife16(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
pitbull is the worlds most dangerous dog breed
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by obaoyedotun(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
But you damn beautiful and sexy you mind meeting my pet
Nobodys:
hehehe. Dis one follow be dog?
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by olashas(f): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love huskies.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by suwalee(f): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=maleekfrenzy post=61523577]GERMAN SHEPARD.

A breed of dogs that originated from Germany, the German Shepherd can weigh as much as 70 to 100 lbs. Known for being intelligent, confident, alert, vigilant, and fearless; the police use them for their K-9 units. However, caution must be exercised with Shepherds as they can become overprotective of their family and territory, and if not socialized correctly; can lead to attacks.[/quote) our G.S.D keeps sizing my hand with his teeth like a new baby who jst learnt how to chew he doesn't try it with his master but keeps doing dat to us and if u beat him to stop he becomes aggressive
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Josh44s(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
prIVy7:

Just dunno what to say to you.

Umm....You are really helping. Not with my with my question but to ease some stress.....

Please someone help!

Y’all lost.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by tivta(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
PITBULL.

The term ‘pit bull’ encompasses certain breeds of dog from the American Pit Bull Terrier, the Staffordshire bull terrier, the American Staffordshire terrier, and the American Bulldog. Originally bred for baiting bulls and bears the majority of their breeds were also used for dog fighting in numerous parts of the world and is considered as the most dangerous dog in America.

Death wish. Don't ever mess with this dog. Lock jaw is its specialty...
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
opal4real:

What is it with Japanese and Edo language. Severally similarities.
Dog in Edo is Akita.
Maybe because Edo is in Japan
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by davillian(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tibetan mastiff should be number 1

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Namdeenero(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
PITBULL.

The term ‘pit bull’ encompasses certain breeds of dog from the American Pit Bull Terrier, the Staffordshire bull terrier, the American Staffordshire terrier, and the American Bulldog. Originally bred for baiting bulls and bears the majority of their breeds were also used for dog fighting in numerous parts of the world and is considered as the most dangerous dog in America.
This is a bully pit or American bully and not a pitbull
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Namdeenero(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=suwalee post=61542133][/quote]You gats taste your food first before eating
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
jordyspices:
cool very educative see bingo dey the list too chai my ak city friends which type of dog meat is the sweetest lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Maski87: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
I like dogo,Argentina, but why bingo wey get rabies no dey here
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Macnnoli4(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
GREAT DANE.

Also known as the German Mastiff or Danish Hound, this breed of domestic dog is famous for its massive size. This breed holds the record for the world’s tallest dog at 44 inches and was originally bred to hunt wild boar and deer in Germany.
Ah! I don see Scooby-Doo
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by MikkyT1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK

Originally from Southern Africa; this dog is known for its ability to keep lions away from prey while the dog’s master makes the kill. This semi-domesticated ridged hunting dog is loyal and intelligent, but is very aloof to strangers. They also require positive reward-training, avoidance of rough treatment and good socialization skills since they can be over-sensitive and may develop an aggressive side.

This one go sweet to chop
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK

i agree with you on this dog, i have one at home and get scared whenever it pounces on me
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by fowlyansh181(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
All these ones na just nonsense. Wait make ekuke (bingo) wey get rabies come mad join meet you .. you go shapperly update this list
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by samopex: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
where's Tibetan mastiff?
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
AKITA INU.

A large spitz breed of dog that originated from mountainous regions of Japan, it is known for its two breed types: the Akita Inu (Japanese Akita) and the Akita (American Akita). Strong, independent and dominant breed, they are affectionate with family members but are aloof with strangers due to their territorial attitude.
This sounds like my dialect ''Nkita Unu'' which means your dog. The differences are A & I, N & U.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
CHOW CHOW.
When you try so hard to look cute and fierce at the same time
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by mkoabiola: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Alll these dogs can not b e kept in private houses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion / 7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo) / The Tamaskan: A Dog Bred To Look Exactly Like A Wolf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.