Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (52273 Views)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / 8 Dangerous Dog Breeds Think B4 U Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Titheman(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tellemall:

I don't think you've seen this dog eat other dogs or attack people yet. Forget the claim that they aren't aggressive

It's an aggressive powerful-looking dog, in real life, with a lot of energy. If this particular dog approaches you, run.
am a dog owner bro i no fear dogs ....i go pat am 4 head call am bingo
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobodys(f): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
obaoyedotun:
But you damn beautiful and sexy you mind meeting my pet
Lol thank. About ur pet ermm i wud mind . thank u
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Tellemall: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Titheman:
am a dog owner bro i no fear dogs ....i go pat am 4 head call am bingo

As a dog owner, you should know that no dog welcomes a stranger patting its head, no matter how fearless the person is. Except they're weak breeds or spoilt ones.

If you've not met this particular breed in action before, don't presume.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Tellemall: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i agree with you on this dog, i have one at home and get scared whenever it pounces on me

The ridge is it's best feature. Beautiful. An ideal dog.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2017
oloyolo:
. were u at I can get you a wolf hybrid

ibadan. send me a pm
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by v3: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
FILA BRASILEIRO.

The Fila Brasileiro also known as the Brazilian Mastiff is a large dog developed in Brazil. It has great tracking abilities but is an aggressive and impetuous dog. Owing to its size, temperament and potential for aggression, the Brazilian Mastiff has been banned in many countries.
My landlady owns this and i swear this dog can smell you from afar and start barking. It also has an instant reaction to the color red, so i tell my friends to call when they're close and not wear anything red.

It's fiercely loyal and quite protective too. Let's not forget the full frontal hugs when it sees a familiar face cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Drabeey:

ibadan. send me a pm

Ibadan ahh. my guy just forget
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by obaoyedotun(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
But we can meet without you meeting my pet you knw
Nobodys:
Lol thank. About ur pet ermm i wud mind . thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by FastShipping: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2017
I need two Pitbulls or two Rottweilers.

Originals only.

Serious sellers should talk to me here.

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by jbblues24(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Thank you Facebook, I can now farm without going outside, cook without being in my kitchen, feed fish I don't have & waste an entire day without having a life. kiss
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
obaoyedotun:
But we can meet without you meeting my pet you knw

lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Maisss(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2020
maleekfrenzy:
GREAT DANE.

Also known as the German Mastiff or Danish Hound, this breed of domestic dog is famous for its massive size. This breed holds the record for the world’s tallest dog at 44 inches and was originally bred to hunt wild boar and deer in Germany.

is it just me or do the Germans have the best guard dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion / 7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo) / The Tamaskan: A Dog Bred To Look Exactly Like A Wolf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.