Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) (29993 Views)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I guess they will also fvck their husbands the same time and who knows maybe have an orgy

after having sex with the whole world and doing abortions some unfortunate men have decided to marry them

see them exposing yellow breasts up and down and smiling for the camera while being sold like slaves.

safe to say their mother went wrong somewhere and their father needs to ask some questions.
you want attention and you you getting them. Guess, what, you are not funny!
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by chuks34(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
they dont look happy
fake smiles
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I guess they will also fvck their husbands the same time and who knows maybe have an orgy

after having sex with the whole world and doing abortions some unfortunate men have decided to marry them

see them exposing yellow breasts up and down and smiling for the camera while being sold like slaves.

safe to say their mother went wrong somewhere and their father needs to ask some questions.

Go get a life idiota
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Austinoiz:
Somebody called Evaberry here is either STUPID (mostly during midweeks) OR she wrote that gibberish above to seek attention.
BTW I can't quote that nonsense she wrote.

Lol. Of course it's just basic attention.

You'd be amazed at how messed up the childhood of most people are. They grow up to become adults with severe mental and personality disorder.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Kendroid:
Just found my missing rib in the 3rd picho grin
Which of them ... the one in front or the one on the right
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Crizillion1(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

ugly u get a life if u re pained go get married and leave NL sucks
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2017
nghubs1:
It was a double blessing for the family of Kalu as two of their daughters tied the knot with the men of their dream the same day.

Families and friend to witness the blissful union of Chinenye and Alice with their husbands Onyeka and Emmanuel last Saturday.

NGHUBS also gathered that one the twins Chinenye first got a suitor but told his hubby that she wants to wed the same day with her twin sister.

Congratulations to them.

See photos below

http://nghubs.info/twin-sisters-weds-on-the-same-day/

Thank God they didn't marry the same husband this time around.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

stop trying so hard to be Nwaamaikpe. you are not funny you sound as sťupid as fùck.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Girl, you need Jesus!!!
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe wannabe! SMD undecided
Evaberry:

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Ha!! Do you know them? You seem really Angry

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Kendroid: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2017
dejavubobo1:

Which of them ... the one in front or the one on the right

lipsrsealed
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Marcelinho(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Are you this pained?
undecided undecided
Evaberry:

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by ollydee: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

cometo ur senses now, what is all these nonsense ........must u comment.....mteeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

You ate getting stu*** day by day

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Adetutubae(f): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
must you always criticize?
consultancy:
beautiful ladies, thou the slim one is more beautiful. may God bless their union with lots of twins.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Sister Evaberry wetin happen na, why the anger? No worry yourself, God is going to do a new and big thing for you as He has done for this twins, ok .
One love....

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Laid2001: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Hate is eating you deep. Calm down!!

Evaberry:

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by consultancy: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Adetutubae:
must you always criticize?
are u okay?? i sed they are both beautiful ladies, with one being more beautiful than the other. where is the criticism in that? You should consult your dictionary to get the meaning of the word criticism. pls i have stopped E-quarrels and E-fights.

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
muriunited:
Congratulations, thank God, FTC God Don catch Lala.
Remember collect your change
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Nono21(f): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Carry go! Was expecting to see this and here it's! #Cross nene#_ twinny of life . God bless your union dear
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by simmis: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Go away!!! You don't have eyes. See complete endowment there grin grin grin. You need to go to any eye clinic around you
consultancy:
beautiful ladies, thou the slim one is more beautiful. may God bless their union with lots of twins.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by sshalom(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Beautiful and joyful to see. Marital bliss to all of them.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
congrats to them.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by toprealman: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Are we missing something here babe? Just chill, you are next in line OK.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by zaramgrand(f): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Sister where exactly is paining u
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by mekoyoblade(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Beautiful People! This union was made in heaven
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by okechukwu16: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

who is this?
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
be kind dear, be kind!!

[
[/quote]quote author=Evaberry post=61524105]I guess they will also fvck their husbands the same time and who knows maybe have an orgy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.