Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma (26524 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Ugoeze2016: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Okay papa aa
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by asahnwaKC: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Ije uwa.....
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by psalmhorah(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
ds baba da suppose to goan sleep ... hmm ..ds woman no get true love na money she wan follow ..100% sure
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by tishbite41(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
There is an old saying.... Where you came is the same place you can go
chai, Bros u wicked o. lol
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by HeyCorleone(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
rifasenate11:
good for him. he is better than these Northern Alhajis marrying underage girls.

Way better!
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by bedspread: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Since his wife is Late and
His kids are all grown and have left his home, I see nothing wrong in him having a companion.... As long as She DOSENT end up KILLING HIM
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by marvin902(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
baba how many years you get to live self undecided undecided
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by MrWondah(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Konji na bastad
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by rawtouch: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2017
she will be inherited by his sons or grandsons..
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by yinkeys(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
can he be called a pervert

I mean how will he be able to satisfy this aunty here

pretty sure she has a boy toy who's oiling and servicing her engines

baba here is just the supplier of money and comfort

she needs his money to be a rich sugar money
I think the man knows this, he wouldn't care because loneliness is eating him up

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Ay4lyf(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Why e come be say nairalanders get problem with the other room action? It's baffling though
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by jamace(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by megareal: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2017
The idea of this old man touching her makes my skin n crawl

Congrats to her for suppressing her disgust to marry her grandfather grin
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by bettercreature(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Kowor:
The man owes no one any explanation. Besides it is not good for man to be alone.
He does! he is a public figure.Anyway if i was in his shoe,i wouldnt will a pen for this kind lady she is one huge thief
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by purpledferanmi1: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2017
stop talking like an idiot. the man has been a widower since 91. not he forced the woman.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by nairaebuka: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Pure mismatch. He should have gotten someone his age.Cant even walk properly without the aid of a walking stick. Ladies and their calculation sha. The fear of the scheming of ladies is the beginning of destiny fulfilment and peace of mind. I don't think the family will know peace for a very long time.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by DJperdurabo: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2017
raker300:
Mr man go and find a hobby if you're bored....perverted old man

Why do you think sex is the dominant factor in marriage?
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by newslifeop: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Rajosh(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
All the best in your new found love baba. Na to knack the babe well be my concern Na.
Baba no fit knack again. Na one young bobo go dey shine her Kongo.

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by demobaba1(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2017
This grandpa has not done anything legally and morally wrong, boredom is not a good thing. But I'm just wondering if his firing pin would still be serviceable/active because it is an essential factor in marriage.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by lauwhyte(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Women are so difficult . Always changing their taste...
At 18, they want handsome men.
At 25, they want matured men.
At 30, they want successful men.
At 40, they want established men.
At 50 ,they want faithful men.
Men are very simple.. Never change their taste...on any changing condition.
At 18, they like pretty young girls.
At 25, they like pretty young girls.
At 30, they like pretty young girls.
At 40, they like pretty young girls.
At 50, they still like pretty young girls
��������
Devoted to all dedicated Men..

3 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by guru90: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2017
wow 1991

loneliness....
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by higherpower: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

If you can't say anything good about somebody, just sharaaaaaaaap
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by khalilullaah(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

kids of nowadays,to them everything about marriage is not about companionship,trust,loyalty and even being contented,but it is about what your privates can do.
little wonder men of nowadays don't look beyond the shape your body because they know most of you have little or nothing to offer apart from your "bottom power."
And sadly,it has become a norm to you.
Really sad.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by malware: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2017
rifasenate11:
good for him. he is better than these Northern Alhajis marrying underage girls.

Southern criminals hardly attain 15 without breaking their virginity....

Their underage girls are scattered in hotels all iver the country, busy sharing kpetus for a paltry 3k.

I guess you'll agree with me that marriage in whatever capacity is better than prostitution.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
just been reading how people here are talking about sex or servicing or money she needs bla bla, whatever the motive is here the man definitely sees something we don't, it might be the pain of being alone or sex even if it's 10sec or 10hrs. what some people don't understand here is what they both want privately that made them want it to be marital.

All the best....
FlirtyKaren:
87-year-old second republic ex-lawmaker, Sen. Cyrus Nunieh, who went viral yesterday after his wedding pictures to his beautiful bride, Rosemary Ijeoma hit the net, has defended his wedding saying he decided to marry another wife because he was alone and needed a companion.

Sen. Cyrus Nunieh's wedding reception held at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. His new wife, Mrs Rosemary Ijeoma is said to be in her 40s.

The former member of the National Assembly, who said he was now a king in Ogoniland, Rivers State, explained that he had been alone after his former wife died in 1991 and could no longer cope with loneliness as all his children are now adults with busy lives of their own.

Speaking with Punch on the telephone on Tuesday, Nunieh described his new wife, Rosemary, as an intelligent woman, who would always be there for him and share ideas with him.

“I cannot continue to stay alone. I love her and she loves me. We understand each other and she is also intelligent. In marriage, there are advantages somewhere and disadvantages in other areas.

“There is no limitation in age. Some may say you are old; you may soon die. But some were dead even before they were born. Some were one year or two years old and they die. Death is not always dependent upon a man’s age.

“You know that rose is the best of all flowers and we have two Marys in the Bible; we have Mary, the mother of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

“She too (Rosemary) is a believer of the Bible. But why are you particular about her age? She is not an infant. She is a very charming woman.”

https://www.lailasblog.com/cant-continue-stay-alone-87-year-old-sen-cyrus-nunieh-defends-wedding/

lalasticlala
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by j1mmy: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Yea and he could not find a 70 year old woman.

the old dog has a sweet tooth jare!
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by zurielsam(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Though if I do get widowed like him, I doubt I would marry again...
me too but everyone to his choice
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
dont give any excuses for ur action papa,u hold ur happiness
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Larben: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Carry on Papa, proof to her that even at 87 you can still make a woman scream and moan with pleasure, like never before.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by rifasenate11(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2017
malware:

Southern criminals hardly attain 15 without breaking their virginity....

Their underage girls are scattered in hotels all iver the country, busy sharing kpetus for a paltry 3k.

I guess you'll agree with me that marriage in whatever capacity is better than prostitution.

Northern girls that are first class in prostitution, go to Gombeand confirm. even thier married women cannot stay without slipping out of thier homes to get comfortable outside. majority of these northen girls lose thier virginity to rapes as being witnessed all over the country. else how can we justify a full grown man having sexual feeling for an underaged girl. no wonder high percentage of young girls in the north has given birth to at least 3 kids.

this one just happened today.

https://www.nairaland.com/4123452/50-year-old-man-rapes-3-year-old-girl
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by malware: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2017
rifasenate11:

Northern girls that are first class in prostitution, go to Gombeand confirm. even thier married women cannot stay without slipping out of thier homes to get comfortable outside. majority of these northen girls lose thier virginity to rapes as being witnessed all over the country. else how can we justify a full grown man having sexual feeling for an underaged girl. no wonder high percentage of young girls in the north has given birth to at least 3 kids.

Southerners' Oloshoism is worldwide.... Goto Italy and see for yourself. 98% of Abuja call girls are of southern extraction....

A great majority of them started the business when they were less than 18, while others are still less than 18.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai And His Wife, Aisha Loved Up In New Photos / PHOTOS: Festus Keyamo, Ngige In First Official Duty Together / Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.