Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Mr 2kay Pictured With His New Boo At Rumors Night Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Pictured With His New Boo At Rumors Night Club (679 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr 2kay Pictured With His New Boo At Rumors Night Club by Mrop(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Photo: Already moved on from Gifty! Mr 2kay pictured with his new boo at Rumors night club.

The singer is once again pictured with his new boo, Cynthia Panicoff at Club Rumors in Victoria Island.

Via :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/photo-already-moved-on-from-gifty-mr.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Mr 2kay Pictured With His New Boo At Rumors Night Club by Mrop(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Better like dt
Re: Mr 2kay Pictured With His New Boo At Rumors Night Club by DanielsParker(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2017
baby mama loading
Re: Mr 2kay Pictured With His New Boo At Rumors Night Club by MhizzAJ(f): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Okay
Re: Mr 2kay Pictured With His New Boo At Rumors Night Club by tstx(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2017
The name of this club eh

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model / I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges- Actress Elom / Bike Rider Man Uses A Plastic Bowl As Helmet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.