Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? (634 Views)

Most Christians Do Not Understand What The Word "SOUL" Means??? / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017
The battle continues to try and convince Christians to reach out to the lost on the night of Halloween:

"I would rather see Christians that particular night, all pray together in one accord for the innocent children, who are being sacrificed around the Nation, as others are out celebrating." Debbie Woodside Reel

Jesus didn't say to stay and pray. He said to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

A. W. Tozer said, "Have you noticed how much praying for revival has been going on of late and how little revival has resulted? The problem is that we have been trying to substitute praying for obeying, and it simply will not work. To pray for revival while ignoring the plain precept laid down in Scripture is to waste a lot of words and get nothing for our trouble. Prayer will become effective when we stop using it as a substitute for obedience."

I have heard of teams of Christians going all the way over to India, sitting on a hill above a city and praying for the people in it, but not preaching the gospel to them. Why not stay in the U.S. and pray for the city from here? Does the location move the hand of God? They more than likely chose to stay and pray because it’s easier to talk to God about men than to talk to men about God.

If we care about the lost and their children we need to pray as we go. The Bible asks "How shall they hear without a preacher?” That question is rhetorical. It is a tragedy beyond words that we will do anything but reach out to the unsaved with the message of everlasting life.

Spurgeon said, "God save us from living in comfort while sinners are sinking into hell!”

May He electrify our pews.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 12 October 2014 ·
www.livingwaters.com

What should Christians do on thriller night? undecided
Re: What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? by sukkot: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2017
halloween night is a good night for christians. its a duality on that night. on that same night is ' all saints day '. so while the zombies are put into the abyss of halloween, the saints are gathered. so halloween night is very good. all these are symbolic musings of course
Re: What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Halloween is the one day of the year people come knocking on your door. Make the most of this national evangelism day. Get some great kids Halloween tracts (and candy), and give them with a smile. We can help with the tracts: http://store.livingwaters.com/gospel-tracts/halloween.html

Re: What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? by ololo12: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello my kind sire, I trust your ok. What’s the deal with this new kid, Big Shaq, or road man. You know the new kid who sings the tin go skrrrrr rrrr aight boom. Is that kid really ok lol

sukkot:
halloween night is a good night for christians. its a duality on that night. on that same night is ' all saints day '. so while the zombies are put into the abyss of halloween, the saints are gathered. so halloween night is very good. all these are symbolic musings of course
Re: What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? by sukkot: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
ololo12:
Hello my kind sire, I trust your ok. What’s the deal with this new kid, Big Shaq, or road man. You know the new kid who sings the tin go skrrrrr rrrr aight boom. Is that kid really ok lol

Greetings to you chief. trust all is well. lol bro i dont keep up with celebs like that. i only know of them if they are on nairaland frontpage. if not i dont pay attention to celeb life or lifestyle or their music. as such i dont know who this person is. however as you have brought him to my attention i will try to go look him up
Re: What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? by ololo12: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? by ololo12: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Here’s the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgjdQwuUb8
sukkot:
Greetings to you chief. trust all is well. lol bro i dont keep up with celebs like that. i only know of them if they are on nairaland frontpage. if not i dont pay attention to celeb life or lifestyle or their music. as such i dont know who this person is. however as you have brought him to my attention i will try to go look him up
Re: What Should Christians Do On Halloween Night? by sukkot: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2017
ololo12:
Here’s the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgjdQwuUb8
lmao that was hot. the guy is very talented. i like his style and his flow. very rare for me to say that nowadays so that means alot.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Bible Confusing Like This? (photo) / The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me / Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.