Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo (544 Views)

Court Sends Otunba Runsewe To Prison For Contempt / Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2017
I received the news of the nomination of Otunba Gani Adams, the leader of the Oodua Peoples' Congress as the new Aare Ona Kakanfo by the Alaafin of Oyo with joy, elation and renewed hope. His ascension to that most august and elevated position could not have come at a better time when the Yoruba race is faced with enemies on all sides in the Nigerian Federation. The doggedness, gallantry and war experience/readiness of the new Aare Ona Kakanfo would come in handy for the battles that surely lie ahead for the Yoruba race as the 2019 elections draws nearer.

I am very sure that the enemies of a fair and just Nigeria have taken note of this very ominous development and are taking steps to sure up their arsenal{ state sponsored institutions} ahead of the battle for the soul of Nigeria. Eledumare would hand us victory in our quest to ensure that this country is truly restructured to cater for the interest of each and every segment of our society, Amin!

I once more extend my felicitation to Otunba Gani Adams {Aare Ona Kakanfo} and all worthy Yoruba sons and daughters.

Oodua a gbe wa ooooo.

Selah.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo by bigtt76(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmmm ....I learnt from undocumented sources that all past Aare Ona Kakanfo experienced a dogged life after they were installed, how true is that?

Alcatraz005:
I received the news of the nomination of Otunba Gani Adams, the leader of the Oodua Peoples' Congress as the new Aare Ona Kakanfo by the Alaafin of Oyo with joy, elation and renewed hope. His ascension to that most august and elevated position could not have come at a better time when the Yoruba race is faced with enemies on all sides in the Nigerian Federation. The doggedness, gallantry and war experience/readiness of the new Aare Ona Kakanfo would come in handy for the battles that surely lie ahead for the Yoruba race as the 2019 elections draws nearer.

I am very sure that the enemies of a fair and just Nigeria have taken note of this very ominous development and are taking steps to sure up their arsenal{ state sponsored institutions} ahead of the battle for the soul of Nigeria. Eledumare would hand us victory in our quest to ensure that this country is truly restructured to cater for the interest of each and every segment of our society, Amin!

I once more extend my felicitation to Otunba Gani Adams {Aare Ona Kakanfo} and all worthy Yoruba sons and daughters.

Oodua a gbe wa ooooo.

Selah.
Re: I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo by orisa37: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
This is a good one. Thank you Kabiyesi for this Honour.
Re: I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
bigtt76:
Hmmmm ....I learnt from undocumented sources that all past Aare Ona Kakanfo experienced a dogged life after they were installed, how true is that?

I really dont know about the "dogged life" you spoke about but i know that the last two Aare ona kakanfos {S.L.Akintola and MKO Abiola} died in controversial circumstances. It is a very powerful position in yorubaland, that is for sure.
Re: I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2017
orisa37:
This is a good one. Thank you Kabiyesi for this Honour.

We are all grateful to the Alaafin of Oyo grin
Re: I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo by Redoil: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Poo. Let see how he is going to liberate the yoruba land from the fulani
Tinubu still remain the asiwaju olori of the entire yoruba land. He dictates who the yoruba people will vote for

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Otunba Gani Adams Was Made Aare Ona Kakanfo by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Redoil:
Poo. Let see how he is going to liberate the yoruba land from the fulani
Tinubu still remain the asiwaju olori of the entire yoruba land. He dictates who the yoruba people will vote for

Ok ooooo, if you say so sir. I dont want this thread to be derailed, please.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Nnamdi Kanu Can Appear In Court – Fani-kayode Reveals / ‘PDP Would Have Closed Roads Because Of Jacob Zuma’ – Okorocha Slams Critics / What Will Buhari Be Remembered For After Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.