Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) (41587 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ehen so people still dey fall for this scam touch and fall

8 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by sosodevf(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Well remain standing for long in church now has a rolling remedy.

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Africa my Africa..I just wish this prayer could invent something that can benefit the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by bekpo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Deicide:
All this women way day look for Husband grin

But when they finally hook up with one, they will start messing up and their character will send the innocent young man away.

3 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by deji17: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
How do you make sense with people like this? Their brain is on loan to Apostate Sulaiwoman. How do you discuss reality with this kind of people?
One would be wasting his /her time in an attempt to do so.

7 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
if to sey I dey dia, I for roll over all d women
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Anybody suprised He is telling us he healed himself No God is involved.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:
ONLY religion can do this. If you check now, there might be PhD holders among them. Professors. People with insanely high IQs. But religion makes them put all of that on 'pause' and start acting like they're under some sort of mind control. I don't know how anyone can seriously believe that the supposed master of the whole universe of which earth is nothing but a nearly insignificant part (in terms of numbers, when compared to the rest) would be happy with you for rolling on the ground and screaming incoherent words.

It cripples the minds of even warriors. I recall how Ralph Ballantyne used the superstitious beliefs of the Matabele people and destroyed an indaba. The warriors thought the "man-eating" demon Tokoloshe was around not knowing it was a play on their superstitious mindset.

Superstition cripples the minds of men.

2 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Jaguntemmy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
UNTIL WE HAVE MORE INDUSTRIES THAN CHURCHES AND MORE BUSINESS MEN THAN PASTORS
NIGERIA WILL STILL BE IN THIS MESS

7 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ladies and falling under the anointing be like 5&6 from the time of Melphiboseth tongue

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
sad theater and drama.Dis remind me the day one pastor from that side pushed me to fall by FORCE. Whosai!Maybe the Demon in me back then dey strong.I don change now cos old age dey knock man

4 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
internationalman:
Why are d ushers, choirs and instrumentalist not affected by d anointing.
because dey are pure
cutefergiee:
Ladies and falling under the anointing be like 5&6 from the time of Melphiboseth tongue
shocked
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by 2shure: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
I weep for aau students
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by khristal87(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=61541626] angry[/quote
Some f us ve worked closely with ministers of men (God), if u see wat transpires behind the scence? U ll b more careful with prosperity n miracle churches]

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
8stargeneral:
because dey are pure shocked
Its not me dt said that oooo. my account was hacked tongue tongue tongue
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31>Apostles,Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by xangerar: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
internationalman:

It's a stereotyped question. Coming under the anointing in this circumstance takes a measure of indulgence from the receiver. Those you mentioned do not have such attention most times but are rather distracted. It will really take an Elijah kind of anointing to cover anyone under such distractions.

That is why atimes "Workers meeting or Ministers conference" are organised separately for them at the start of every such gathering or at other times to cover up for what they lose whilst at "work" during such services.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Come to Oregun Industrial Area, Adeniyi Jones, Agege, Ogba, Oba Akran akl in Ikeja. All Industrial centres have been turned to churches.

They turn factories into churches and wonder why they don't have jobs.

Imagine mega churches like RCCG, Deeper Life, MFM, Winners and Christ Embassy not contributing anything of economic value to this country.

They collect money from members and refuse to pay tax. RCCG collected tax waivers during OBJ's tenure and handed same to Dangote to use in importing vehicles.

The most decrepit areas of Nigeria are the areas with the highest amount of churches. How many churches are in Asokoro, Ikoyi and Banana Island?

9 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by illustriousson(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
internationalman:
because they are immune from anointing kikikiki
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Beetunez44(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
xangerar:

It's a stereotyped question. Coming under the anointing in this circumstance takes a measure of indulgence from the receiver. Those you mentioned do not have such attention most times but are rather distracted. It will really take an Elijah kind of anointing to cover anyone under such distractions.

That is why atimes "Workers meeting or Ministers conference" are organised separately for them at the start of every such gathering or at other times to cover up for what they lose whilst at "work" during such services.

*thumbs up* you nailed it
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:
ONLY religion can do this. If you check now, there might be PhD holders among them. Professors. People with insanely high IQs. But religion makes them put all of that on 'pause' and start acting like they're under some sort of mind control. I don't know how anyone can seriously believe that the supposed master of the whole universe of which earth is nothing but a nearly insignificant part (in terms of numbers, when compared to the rest) would be happy with you for rolling on the ground and screaming incoherent words.

3 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
internationalman:
dey do fall also
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Naija drama course
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
cutefergiee:

Its not me dt said that oooo. my account was hacked tongue tongue tongue
even duo,nah d cause be dat
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by lloyds(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Why all these media/advertising for apostle Suleiman now and then. Am not against his ministry, but other men of God also have healing testimonies . .
It is well.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by virus05(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
internationalman:
you wanna know the answer??. Well you have to be in the spirit to fall under the anointing.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by hardbody: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
See how people rolled on the floor during one of the Church services of Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries.

The Pastor is reported to have resurrected a dead child few days ago.

https://www.wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-rolled-floor/

We're they dancing one corner dance
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
they may have fallen under the annointing. Its a pretty normal thing.

Have u fallen under the Anointing before?
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
they may have fallen under the annointing. Its a pretty normal thing.

Annointing my foot. They were all doing what they were paid to do.

6 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
8stargeneral:
even duo,nah d cause be dat
Abi nah.....
na only dem dey fall under anointing wella...like say we BOYS sef no cally anointing....

internationalman:

It's calculated anointing Sir.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=khristal87 post=61542027][/quote]

Can you elaborate pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.