Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) (41583 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by uzomba(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Read this verse:

"Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." (Gal 6: 1-2)

The reason why I am harsh on these religious leaders is because I don't regard them as believers. I see them as wolves.

I am glad you are not offended. Let's help them by praying to the father to change them if they are wolves and but let's use our energy more on building the body and win the unbelievers to Christ. Enemies of the church enjoy when we criticize ourselves openly. We can correct ourselves objectively but our harshness can't achieve what our prayers can. So let's do the needful but if God provides an opportunity to speak with them one on one, or post on their site/page thats OK. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kobicove:
When will black people 'wake' up and learn to think critically?

These charlatans use religion to deceive people

The fact that you see this "problem" as a black man thing makes you more gullible than the people you criticize.

If you have not seen your white masters falling under deliverance sessions, it means you need to leave the cave you currently live in. Take a bus to Ikotun, and see how your white masters run in droves to synagogue church of all nations.

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
SAMBARRY:
And when freeze is talking they'll be abusing him.is he not justified
Justified in what sense?

Falling under anointing, speaking those "gibberish", and doing those m. a.d and incoherent stunts didn't start in this generation. It began thousands of years ago, and not even a thousand FREEZE can stop that, lol.

If you were ever a Christian, you will remember how people like Freeze criticized the newly saved believers at Pentecost. Sorry, I know you don't and won't understand grin
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:
ONLY religion can do this. If you check now, there might be PhD holders among them. Professors. People with insanely high IQs. But religion makes them put all of that on 'pause' and start acting like they're under some sort of mind control. I don't know how anyone can seriously believe that the supposed master of the whole universe of which earth is nothing but a nearly insignificant part (in terms of numbers, when compared to the rest) would be happy with you for rolling on the ground and screaming incoherent words.

And in spite your level of education and intelligence, people like you would ignore the so called PhD holders only to vote common herdsmen without SSCE results.

As per speaking those incoherent words, the master of the universe loves it grin Its in fact the beauty of Christianity 'cos it makes people like you very restless and confused.

grin In fact, I'll be very happy if that's the only thing we Christians today learn to do.. cheesy There will be nothing left of Atheism if we decide to take that route.. How painful can that get?

grin
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by costandi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
9jvirgin:
I am a born again Christian and a child of GOD but what I see in Nigerian churches is mind boggling.
The mere fact that a God could come as a man, die for a sinful people who maimed him , rise after three days, ascend to heaven, and decide to live in us in the person of the Holy Spirit is even more mind boggling. Trying to reason christianity with your mind would be boggle galore and ultimately a severe headache.

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Acidosis:

And in spite your level of education and intelligence, people like you would ignore the so called PhD holders only to vote common herdsmen without SSCE results.

As per speaking those incoherent words, the master of the universe loves it grin Its in fact the beauty of Christianity 'cos it makes people like you very restless and confused.

grin In fact, I'll be very happy if that's the only thing we Christians today learn to do.. cheesy There will be nothing left of Atheism if we decide to take that route.. How painful can that get?

grin
You're not very intelligent. Let's see. You:

- assumed my political stance in a completely unrelated post.

-assumed I am an atheist.

Not only that, but @the bolded we can see clearly that time on Nairaland has corrupted you to the point that you're so centred on atheism, even more than your own religion
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You're not very intelligent. Let's see. You:

- assumed my political stance in a completely unrelated post.

-assumed I am an atheist.

Not only that, but @the bolded we can see clearly that time on Nairaland has corrupted you to the point that you're so centred on atheism, even more than your own religion

I hardly ever care about atheism as I don't know much about the vague unbelief. I'm just worried that "intelligent" people like you criticize the very acts of Christianity. If rolling on the floor is central to the Christian faith, why criticize it? You made claims about a master of the universe and speaking in tongues (you called this gibberish), yet you're not bold enough to tell us your religion.

Have you ever criticized the way the Muslims knee and place their foreheads on the floor such that at some points, the forehead begins to turn black? Of course, you won't criticize such because you're either the very fearful type that takes pleasure in criticizing harmless people, or a grand hypocrite whose beliefs sound too stup!d to be aired online.

Just change your ways already, you're not in anyway better than the PhD guys that roll on the floor.

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Roon9(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
internationalman:
Why are d ushers, choirs and instrumentalist not affected by d anointing.

Because God is not a confuse God. The anointing only comes at those expecting it, you can never understand that Mr
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Ugbavihi: 2:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Na only for naija churches anointing no dey catch church workers.... I wonder why oooo...abi holy ghost dey discriminate..
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 5:19am On Oct 19, 2017
internationalman:
They are resistant
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2017
I will start believing them when their cameramen start falling under the anointing. Because since I was born and till now that I am growing old...I haven't seen as any cameraman of these so called powerful men of God fall under the seemingly anointing!!! Very very suspicious my brothers...
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by leonard002(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2017
internationalman:
can't you see they're wearing white? white clothes reflect anointing

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Nwatiti24:
This is God's house. Is nobody's business to judge.
Pls check my signature n see d wonders of a dwarf

it is your birthday today!

happy birthday... i'm coming to put a ring on that beautiful finger! grin grin
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Gtex(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2017
This is the move of the power of God
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by internationalman(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2017
leonard002:
can't you see they're wearing white? white clothes reflect anointing
Lol, funny u
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by internationalman(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2017
mamajaz:
They are resistant
U mean resistant to anointing? Lol

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by duullie88(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
One corner dance
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by arnold123: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
they may have fallen under the annointing. Its a pretty normal thing.
where does it say "they fell under anointing" in the bible? one of the fruits of the holy spirit is "self-control" if u have no control of urself and u start to fall and roll about , that's is pure demonic possession #truth be told sir, anything that was not written in the bible and was practiced in a church is UNGODLY!

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by CHARLYX9: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=khristal87 post=61542027][/quote]please i would like to know what goes on behind the scene i don't wanna be blind anymre.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by hoopLA: 2:05am On Oct 20, 2017
internationalman:
Good question.
Desperadoes like this charlatan will go to any length to demonstrate their power, unaware that some of us still think, unlike the lost souls rolling under the so called anointing.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by khristal87(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=CHARLYX9 post=61588435]please i would like to know what goes on behind the scene i don't wanna be blind anymre.[/quote

Tke a leadership role in church, esp a role u ll deal directly with the prophet, afta some time u ll knw
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by CHARLYX9: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=khristal87 post=61591226][/quote]please i would like to hear some of your experiences and the churches in which it happened.maybe you should email me cause this is supposed to be a private conversation or what do you think bro.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by khristal87(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2017
CHARLYX9:
please i would like to hear some of your experiences and the churches in which it happened.maybe you should email me cause this is supposed to be a private conversation or what do you think bro.
Thanks no, i found out myself, findout ursef too.....go very close to the church leadership, if ur church s nt a gud one u ll discover....
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by CHARLYX9: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
khristal87:

Thanks no, i found out myself, findout ursef too.....go very close to the church leadership, if ur church s nt a gud one u ll discover....
i am not a worker in church so i would like to learn from your experience should incase i become one some day then i would know how to tighten my seatbelt.

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Acidosis:
Justified in what sense?

Falling under anointing, speaking those "gibberish", and doing those m. a.d and incoherent stunts didn't start in this generation. It began thousands of years ago, and not even a thousand FREEZE can stop that, lol.

If you were ever a Christian, you will remember how people like Freeze criticized the newly saved believers at Pentecost. Sorry, I know you don't and won't understand grin

holyspirit is a God of order and decorum.he doesn't intoxicated people or make them emotionally high .thank you
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by vince96w2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
cry cry
LifestyleTonite:
See how people rolled on the floor during one of the Church services of Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries.

The Pastor is reported to have resurrected a dead child few days ago.

https://www.wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-rolled-floor/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.