Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (92966 Views)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Video: See How This Lady Dressed At D’banj’s Club Tour That’s Got Everyone Shock / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

And if someone rape her over there they will call it sexual assault, who's the real molester here?
You're indirectly calling yourself an animal that can't stomach his sexual urges---a baboon controlled by his microphallus.

So you think raping her because of this is justified? You're the proof that there's no justification at all for raping women under any circumstances---you're incredibly dumb, despite being a product of rape during a cold night under a quiet mango tree. Rape with no benefit, just like every other rape.

When you bring up such excuses for a despicable crime like rape, this is the kind of pin I'll be sticking in your eyes. I will be stabbing you blind.

Cc. Daeylar

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What the hell!!!!
Arrant bullshit!!!!
But her boyfriend is a Nairalander. Didn't he see her before she left? Nawa oh
dis type dey get boyfriend? abi na boyfriendssss magas¿

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Oyebee91(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
That if she gonna look for one
CaringDad:
After now,she will be looking for God fearing man ! Smh

Anyway,I have seen worst !
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by WIXE(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sorri Anti mercy fall on u
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Bblessing37: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
She's just a bitch
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Daeylar:

And the rape apologists and victim blamers have arrived,

Even if she is stark naked, she doesn't deserve to be raped, get that into your head.

Absolute rubbish

Cc ZandhaZara.Z
Isn't it a surprise that was the thought that came to his sick mind? It tells you the kind of goggles he's wearing. Ones that can spot the slightest excuse to justify rape with relative ease and astonishing rapidity.
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Guys be shouting ladies be & look natural Now some ladies ae taking it to another level. tongue
Rubbish...so if guys say make ladies put hand for fire dem go gree bah¿
Anyway,devil don see beta recruit
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by LordBaelish: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sapiojay:
angrywhat sort of madness is this? SHAMELESS SINNER. MAY God have mercy on us and the whole world. cry

Holy Sapiojay... i hail... sad sad

Women can condemn sha ...
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by blackbeau1(f): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
But y? Being sexy isn't necessarily going naked. Sexy is tasteful exposure of the body
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
And she calls herself a Muslim
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by SURElee(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
This one get papa and mama for house? What family is she from? Some females make the female folk dock their heads. Chai! A waste of sperm and egg fertilisation.
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by dothman: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
contactmorak:
The club tour event of Kokomastern D'banj held over the weekend which brought into the country one of America's biggest runs girls, Bernice Burgos attracted a huge crowd of wild girls.One of them is this lady who came in an indescribable attire to the event and left everyone jaw-dropped. There are videos from the event all over instagram with more and more Nigerian ladies displaying madness in the name of fashion.
[b][/b]
Below are the photos and video:

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/checkout-the-worst-dressed-lady-at-dbanj-club-tour-thats-got-everyone-shocked
Hmmmm......NAwa oooooooo
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by 2shure: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Just get me a blade
So i can cut thru.
Peverts be on dat look out to fuc u
Dem no dey last long 4 bed .bich
I aint cummin fool
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by 2Jackz: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
smardray:
yabaleft left their works
Huh! cry
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
First of all lemme Tnk the OP for not blurring the images on his blog cos I ran straight to hv a clearer view n am satisfied. OP ur the real hero.

No comment on the news cos wetn concern me. If you like go naked pple like me will still view.
Leaving this thread like a boss.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by stevecantrell: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
The body is bangin but the face is lipsrsealed

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Youngs247(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
her own beta
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
tartarus:
Lol her name's symba. She just doesn't give a fcck
grin
literally or otherwise
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Modelqwen(f): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tedassie:
Rubbish...so if guys say make ladies put hand for fire dem go gree bah¿
Anyway,devil don see beta recruit

tongue

Natural things ti take over.
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by holudaray: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sapiojay:
angrywhat sort of madness is this? SHAMELESS SINNER. MAY God have mercy on us and the whole world. cry
U dey vex because u no ft watch am actually
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Modelqwen:

tongue

Natural things ti take over.
Adam&Eve tinz

as i dey look d pishure com look ya own...e be like sey d tin go fit you o,what'd you fink? cheesy
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
ASHEWOOO MAIN MAIN

When doctor don tell you say you get aids,gono,hepatitis A,B,C.and monkeypox,swine flu ,Ebola,and cancer.and you wan kill as many men before you leave world
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by DebbieSean(f): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
contactmorak:
The club tour event of Kokomaster D'banj held over the weekend which brought into the country one of America's biggest runs girls, Bernice Burgos attracted a huge crowd of wild girls.One of them is this lady who came in an indescribable attire to the event and left everyone jaw-dropped. There are videos from the event all over instagram with more and more Nigerian ladies displaying madness in the name of fashion.

Below are the photos and video:

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/checkout-the-worst-dressed-lady-at-dbanj-club-tour-thats-got-everyone-shocked
Gross
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
DebbieSean:
Gross
Lol...some would call it 'art'
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by BenBradley(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
It's so sad that the ratio of nice ladies to prostitutes in the country is now about 1:12
I feel y'all pain
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by DebbieSean(f): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tedassie:

Lol...some would call it 'art'
Lol....maybe to them it us art, but to me, it's too much. She doesn't have to be nude to be sexy
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by sucess001(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
i know her on instagram...she is symberothick...she charges $1500 for straffing...
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
People are now crazy
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Offpoint: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seeker17:

Same here bro.. The world Jst keeps rottening by the seconds
if na every second e for still better... na less than millisecond na him e dey spoil

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by deafeyez: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seeker17:

anywhere at all so long its nt here grin

Na now u come. I know one correct place like dat wey dey safe. Just tell me wen u ready. Make any other person no know abt am o. Dis one na top secret.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by fxjohn2: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
But we all thought we should give these present day slay queens about 5yyrs to degenerate to this kind of level, but to my greatest surprise they are already there!!!

It gives them joy to expose thier nudity slay queens but WHYYYYYYYYY!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.