Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (26969 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Can anything good come out of North apart from violence and disease?

Same lame thrash. That line is obsolete, think of another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
aleeyus:

Na you first get ebola, monkey pox and hiv
u know what I said is the truth
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
abdulkayus:

Same lame thrash. That line is obsolete, think of another one
truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
Abokis are a pre-historic tribe that do not want education. The only tribe that resists education violently and openly.

Don't be surprised if this commotion started because the Principal changed "C for Cow" to "C for Car", thereby upsettin' the heathens.

This is the same northerners that Buhalmajiri instructed the World Bank to focus on developin' abi? smh...

I suggest North Korea focus its nuclear missiles on them instead & make sure it passes through Daura on its way.

Bros, you wicked ooh! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by countryfive: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kamelot77:
stupid students, dey will still pay money for Wat dey spoilt

Niger Delta oil will pay for this man made disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
malware:

You idiot should know that Science colleges in Kano are no match for your sex-for-grade schools up south.

I am a product of one of them and I made nine distinctions in my SSCE and First class in my 1st Degree..... The products of those colleges are never redundant....

You are like one in a million...I'm in the north right now and I have school bursars that can't even fill deposit slips....illiteracy dey Hausa blood from birth

5 Likes

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by countryfive: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kamelot77:
stupid students, dey will still pay money for Wat dey spoilt

Niger Delta oil will pay for this man made disaster.

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Abumtestimony1: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
What do you expect from illiterate north. look at the level of destruction in their poor school. Lugard and his girl friend has led us to the sharp of the forest in 1914

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
looseweight:
What's d reason for d riot? Secondary school for that matter..
awon budding cultists

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by DonCandido(f): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
All reasonable Nigerians must condemn the wanton destruction of public property to wit: the school. It's unwarranted .

Meanwhile, thumbs up gor the brave students from up north all the same for peppering dem teachers.

I am especially happy to see Northerners finally challenging the ideas they live by and asking questions.

It's wrong to attribute all vestiges of oppression by their leaders like glaring poverty; debilitating illiteracy; lack of basic social infrastructures;economic backwardness, unemployment as the will of God. Or to regard those leading them as having been placed in authority by God.

I look forward to many more of them asking the "why" questions of their leaders and following up with more "whys" until something happens.

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
okerekeikpo:
truth is bitter

U didn't say any truth there but balderdash.
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
malware:

You idiot should know that Science colleges in Kano are no match for your sex-for-grade schools up south.

I am a product of one of them and I made nine distinctions in my SSCE and First class in my 1st Degree..... The products of those colleges are never redundant....
Down south you mean. Maybe you are holding your map upside down. Before you "kill yourself or commit suicide", I am from the northern half of the country. Keep bias aside, the region needs education and awareness. I don't know buhari's agenda with the world bank but if it is pursued in honesty in good fate, it will be good for the nation. The economy of the north will be boosted, commerce and industry will flourish and the people will realise that the kind of Islam their leaders teach them to practice is selfish. Peace will return to the north and the country in general. If only the clerics(remember its same Islam they practice in the developed middle east countries like oman, qatar UAE, saudi arabia, bahrain, etc) and selfish politicians loose the people from the bondage of ignorance. I WEEP FOR MY PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Grow up.

The same thing happens down South and you know it.

And if you think I condoned the violence , no I don't

Nigerians and bigotry.

Don't mind them, when it happens to a dreaded set of people they reduce them to nothing while forgetting it happening around them too.

They avoid the threads that talks about theirs
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
Abokis are a pre-historic tribe that do not want education. The only tribe that resists education violently and openly.

Don't be surprised if this commotion started because the Principal changed "C for Cow" to "C for Car", thereby upsettin' the heathens.

This is the same northerners that Buhalmajiri instructed the World Bank to focus on developin' abi? smh...

I suggest North Korea focus its nuclear missiles on them instead & make sure it passes through Daura on its way.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

CHAIIII I CANT STOP LAUGING

2 Likes

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Secondary school students have NO business rioting! This has never happened in the East.
U only know about east. Secondary school students went to government house to riot in oyo state.
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Good very very good

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by FBLJ(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
ignorant students.... na them go suffer.
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Well is not their fault since imam told them that alah said they shld burn down school and resist education.
What do you expect illitrate people to do when their prophet was very bacward and an illiterate..
Its in their DNA.
I can never pray for notherners,they are CURSED!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
abdulkayus:

U didn't say any truth there but balderdash.
how will you know the truth?

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
bettercreature:
The state government will end up begging the students to return to school
that's exactly what will happen. they hate anything that is positive. they only expel negative energy.

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Badonasty:

You are like one in a million...I'm in the north right now and I have school bursars that can't even fill deposit slips....illiteracy dey Hausa blood from birth
no mind dis one wey dey yarn, na Afonja propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by joinnow: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
abdulkayus:

Guy, u don't know anything. They are going to pay heavily for this. Lol, and the guilty ones will be punish. Just watch and see.

Pay which heavily.
Abi na another north oh my bad
Yeah na North Korea

2 Likes

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
My fellow Huzzling Igbo friend who served his NYSC in the north thought he could make money by introducing extra lesson classes after school hours to his students at his PPA,.....

Guess what they told him......

The students told him that he will have to pay them money (the students)for such exercise...........FEAr North sombori
lol...
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
this is how boko haram started ...
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Badonasty:

And still we are leading u!. Oops, u sud go back to ur region old fool!
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by elfeezy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Jesu!

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
jacyhelen:
Well is not their fault since imam told them that alah said they shld burn down school and resist education.
What do you expect illitrate people to do when their prophet was very bacward and an illiterate..
Its in their DNA.
I can never pray for notherners,they are CURSED!!!!!
I just wished ur mum flush you idiot..
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
malware:

Which school is sex for grade in the south
So ur quota system schools are better than the south
Oga the cosine u dey drink with tramadol dey worry u
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by malware: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
tiredoflife:

Which school is sex for grade in the south
So ur quota system schools are better than the south
Oga the cosine u dey drink with tramadol dey worry u

Na you know that one....
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
The damage to school properties is very serious, who will pay for all these now?
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by raysplashinfo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is ao the spirit of Hooliganism begins which den metamorphosize into "TERRORISM"
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
secondary school students? wetin den go do when dey finally enter uni, den go burn the whole school down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Know The English Names / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually / Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.