Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (26964 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ohcanada:
c
for clitoris?
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
binsanni:
like father like son, see her chick

brov wrong thread, it seems your comment is meant for seyi law daughter thread
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by blahc007: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
Abokis are a pre-historic tribe that do not want education. The only tribe that resists education violently and openly.

Don't be surprised if this commotion started because the Principal changed "C for Cow" to "C for Car", thereby upsettin' the heathens.

This is the same northerners that Buhalmajiri instructed the World Bank to focus on developin' abi? smh...

I suggest North Korea focus its nuclear missiles on them instead & make sure it passes through Daura on its way.

lwkmd...i no fit hol mahsef as i de read dis ur comment..u de vex tru tru
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mhiztamurtala:

And still we are leading u!. Oops, u sud go back to ur region old fool!

Leading in poverty,disease and illiteracy
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mhiztamurtala:

I just wished ur mum flush you idiot..

if she had flushed Aihsa,who will then prophet[Piss be unpon him] now rape at the age of 9
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Government go replace dem
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
ufuosman:
Government go replace dem

they shld rather build more mosque for them!!!
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
jacyhelen:

they shld rather build more mosque for them!!!
funny Bt on point
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
Very wrong of them, they will be billed for sure.
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
ufuosman:

funny Bt on point

when i did my NYSC in Zamfara,the father of the children i was teaching had to order them from attending evening lesson...They went to koran class in the evening after school...
The man hated me eeeeeee
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Badonasty:

Leading in poverty,disease and illiteracy
I don't ave to keep arguing with u.. Idiot.!!
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by akinszz: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nbote:
I wanted to say na their parents go still pay for d damage but den remembered dis is d north
like the King in the north
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
jacyhelen:

when i did my NYSC in Zamfara,the father of the children i was teaching had to order them from attending evening lesson...They went to koran class in the evening after school...
The man hated me eeeeeee
Dat is one of d worst state wen he comes to education, farming is dere pride
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by kode12: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
malware:

You idiot should know that Science colleges in Kano are no match for your sex-for-grade schools up south.

I am a product of one of them and I made nine distinctions in my SSCE and First class in my 1st Degree..... The products of those colleges are never redundant....
SMH see how you're making his point for him. Sex for grades, in southern colleges huh? You have issues needing immediate attention. If the students in that school are as smart as you claim,please tell us how they were unable to collectively reason and come to an understanding that the destruction of their school's property will prove to be detrimental to them in the long run. I hate to make tribal tribal generalisations because I believe as humans with free will our individual consciences, define us and our actions but the predisposition of a huge majority of northerners to violence at the slightest provocation is nothing but pre-historic.B

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mhiztamurtala:

I don't ave to keep arguing with u.. Idiot.!!

Like your father and whole tribe
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by akinszz: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
mmsen:

Sanusi says one thing and shows something else by example.

If he wanted to effect real change he could/should have shown the people something different, instead he has continued the same foolish practices that have made the north what it is - polygamy, over-breed, child marriage, monarchy and Islam.
north will never develop if they don't change their way of life... they breed like pigs... they cherish their cow than their wives. traditional initiative / intelligence they lack... they are very hostile, no future plans... they are not ready to change and they see themselves perfect to correction. I served in the north. when I got there I smh, and I said these people have a very looooonnnnnnggggg way to go.
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by malware: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
kode12:

SMH see how you're making his point for him. Sex for grades, in southern colleges huh? You have issues needing immediate attention. If the students in that school are as smart as you claim,please tell us how they were unable to collectively reason and come to an understanding that the destruction of their school's property will prove to be detrimental to them in the long run. I hate to make tribal tribal generalisations because I believe as humans with free will our individual consciences, define us and our actions but the predisposition of a huge majority of northerners to violence at the slightest provocation is nothing but pre-historic.B

Provocation he says.... Tell me what inspires Badoo, vikings and killings in the South.... Shey that one is post-historic abi?

1 Like

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Aloycrowned(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
Abokis are a pre-historic tribe that do not want education. The only tribe that resists education violently and openly.

Don't be surprised if this commotion started because the Principal changed "C for Cow" to "C for Car", thereby upsettin' the heathens.

This is the same northerners that Buhalmajiri instructed the World Bank to focus on developin' abi? smh...

I suggest North Korea focus its nuclear missiles on them instead & make sure it passes through Daura on its way.

Chai ! you have ended up killing me with laughter. lololololz
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Bros, pls come an take some chill from my house. Pls my fridge is filled with chills. Why art thou chilless?

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by brojoshua: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
They must be possessed by spirit of hurricane
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Kakamorufu:
for clitoris?

hmmm ...Your skul teacher no try..ooo
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by trueorfalse: 2:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Kamelot77:
stupid students, dey will still pay money for Wat dey spoilt
u wish! Some of them will drop out frm sch to avoid paying for the damages done
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by trueorfalse: 2:47am On Oct 19, 2017
malware:

You idiot should know that Science colleges in Kano are no match for your sex-for-grade schools up south.

I am a product of one of them and I made nine distinctions in my SSCE and First class in my 1st Degree..... The products of those colleges are never redundant....
such a big fat liar, that's wat u are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by SwagPower: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

Don't be surprised if this commotion started because the Principal changed "C for Cow" to "C for Car", thereby upsettin' the heathens

LMAO.. I'm an Aboki thru n thru.. Bt mehn u jst cracked me up so bad wit dt statement!! ! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Ohcanada:

hmmm ...Your skul teacher no try..ooo
don't mind the man. He's a crook
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by lukency(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
They will all pay 4 it.
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Badonasty:

Like your father and whole tribe
�.. I laugh when I just realized that u don't have elders at home.. Brainless idiot!
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by binsanni(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
yea i open the both at same time. but forget to see the title before i comment
abbeyty:

brov wrong thread, it seems your comment is meant for seyi law daughter thread
Re: Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) by moaiz95: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
its a headache roblox promo codes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Know The English Names / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually / Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.