Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens (3342 Views)

2019: Vote Only President Who Supports Restructuring - Edwin Clark Tells N'Delta / Operation Crocodile Smile II: N'delta Militants Threaten To Attack Troops / Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by 4igboboy: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Information reaching LIFESPRING-BLOG from THEIR local news source states that:

Suspected militants have kidnapped four British nationals in southern Nigeria, police and community leaders said on Wednesday.

The four had been providing “free medical care and religious activities” in the Burutu area of Delta state, said Chief Theo Fakama, from the local Enukorowa community.

Fakama said locals were “saddened” by the kidnapping as the victims had “brought succour to residents of the community for the past three years”.

The spokesman for Delta state police, Andrew Aniamaka, confirmed the kidnapping, which happened on October 13, Channels Television reports.

“The victims are of British nationality, two of whom are a couple, and have been rendering humanitarian services in the area for a while.
“But unfortunately, they didn’t let the authorities know of their presence in the area all this while.
“There is a militant group that has been operating in the area and we believe they are the ones behind the abduction.

“Immediately the militants struck, they whisked the victims to the interior regions of the creek where we believe they are being held for the past five days.”
It was unclear whether any contact had been made with the kidnappers or the motive for the seizure, he added.

Kidnapping for ransom has long been a risk in Nigeria’s south, where high-profile individuals and their families are a frequent target for criminal gangs.

Victims are usually released after a few days once payment is made.
On October 14, the Vatican said an Italian priest was kidnapped by gunman just outside Benin City, which is the capital of Edo state and neighbours Delta state to the north.

Delta state commissioner of police Zanna Ibrahim told reporters in the state capital, Asaba, on Tuesday: “An anti-kidnapping team is already on the trail of the suspects.”
He suggested the abduction could be linked to a recent military operation against violent crime, which has seen an increase in troops in southern Nigeria.

SOURCE https://lifes-prings..com.ng/2017/10/breaking-ndelta-militants-kidnapped-4.html

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by python1: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yet they want headquarters of oil companies staffed mainly with expatriates to be sited in ND region. Make una kwantinew. I know pigs will be happy with this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by McGg: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
@Python1 your comment lack sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by python1: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
McGg:
@Python1 your comment lack sense
I don't expect it to make sense to Ugandans. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by clevvermind(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
THEY NEED TO STOP THESE FOOLISH ACTIVITIES IF THEY WANT THE REGION TO FLOURISH. MUMU MILITANT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by 4igboboy: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:
Yet they want headquarters of oil companies staffed mainly with expatriates to be sited in ND region. Make una kwantinew. I know pigs will be happy with this.
THEY ARE JUST GIVING WARNINGS NOT MORE
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by oake(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
As a Niger Deltan, I am saddened by this news, if it's true. I know that no militant worth his salt will be involved in this mess. Most likely hungry boys looking for survival in criminality.
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by castrogee(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
These people should come up with something serious and more lethal, this is not lethal enough. I'm expectimg more devastating acts to be carried out.
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by python1: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
4igboboy:

THEY ARE JUST GIVING WARNINGS NOT MORE
Spotted. I talk am.
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by McGg: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:

And still you are not making sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by python1: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
McGg:

And still you are not making sense
And still I don't expect sense from Ugandans.
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Nbote(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dis ones his want attention.. Once dey are settled dey'll go back to their lives... Jus d way Avengers have gone back to flex their settlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by magoo10(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Too bad ,even with the operation crocodile tears going on in the south south ,the army cannot protect expatriates ,if it is unharmed people they will be flexing muscle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by 4igboboy: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nbote:
Dis ones his want attention.. Once dey are settled dey'll go back to their lives... Jus d way Avengers have gone back to flex their settlement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHH OMO YOU GO KILL PERSON OOOOOO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
APC government sef angry angry

Maybe Monkey Pox Ethnographers undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by 4igboboy: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
castrogee:
These people should come up with something serious and more lethal, this is not lethal enough. I'm expectimg more devastating acts to be carried out.
If get you right, you want them to start bombing pipes again? common you want to give APC another reason of failure
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by aolawale025: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oh no! Not again. These people should not go back to the dark days please
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by SalamRushdie: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
aolawale025:
Oh no! Not again. These people should not go back to the dark days please

We have since gone worse than the darkest days since this Buhari govt came on Board so stop pretending like things have been ok please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Biety: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Just making things difficult for their people.
Thesame militant group that is asking oil companies to relocate headquqters back to the ND region is kidnaping oil workers.
Is this how they want to convince the oil companies that ND is save?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by honeychild(f): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is the exact reason the oil companies relocated their headquarters to Lagos. These are probably missionaries or NGO workers they have kidnapped o. Imagine if they can lay their hands on the expatriate staff of oil companies.

Nextthing they will say Yoruba connived to have the oil companies in Lagos. Kwantinue!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Kalapizim(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Gallant SBS over to you
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:
then, should stop the oil drilling and start drilling ewedu in lagos
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:
a vile parasite like you. want to collect what you do not have.
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by python1: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
beamtopola:

then, should stop the oil drilling and start drilling ewedu in lagos
Another one spotted. There are many of them, they must register one after the other cheesy
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:

Another one spotted. There are many of them, they must register one after the other cheesy
the only thing that can wakeup your generation is death.
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by python1: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
beamtopola:

a vile parasite like you. want to collect what you do not have.
If I'm a parasite, then IPOB terrorists must be sapping parasites because they contribute nothing to the economy.
Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by python1: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
beamtopola:

the only thing that can wakeup your generation is death.
You mean the generation of the lost Ugandan jews from the barren mud land? undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:

You mean the generation of the lost Ugandan tribes?
oh, you forgotten!!
let me burst ya bubble, the Niger delta feed ya all family including ya government. White men are in Nigeria because of the Niger delta. no oil no dollars, so its our oil if you want oil go and ask from God or remain dumb with ya ewedu natural resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by python1: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
beamtopola:

oh, you forgotten!!
let me burst ya bubble, the Niger delta feed ya all family including ya government. White men are in Nigeria because of the Niger delta. no oil no dollars, so its our oil if you want oil go and ask from God or remain dumb with ya ewedu natural resources.
You mean there is oil in the barren mud land of the lost Ugandan jews? I hope you are not referring to that one that can only power barbing salon generator?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:

If I'm a parasite, then IPOB terrorists must be sapping parasites because they contribute nothing to the economy.
ya, Niger delta are the master because you don't have any to say when we talk. if you like insult Igbo, none of my business. but my concern is don't try it on any Niger delta or your generation will die of poverty.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:

You mean there is oil in the barren mud land of the lost Ugandan jews? I hope you are not referring to that one that can only power barbing salon generator?
Ya, you can descend on them but don't play loose with the Niger delta cuz we gave you what you are eating, including the phone and the data you are using.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens by zombieHUNTER: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
python1:
I know cows will not like this...
They want the status quo to continue
They enjoy all the skewed advantages given to them by the military prior to Return Of democracy

A country where a mad cow will comfortable hit his chest in sokoto and say the oil in bayelsa belongs to him
Useless things

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igbo Attitude Hasn't Changed, From Colonial To Now ! History Is Clear On Tha / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi / Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.