Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] (6076 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nostradamus:
tanks for correcting the wrong belief these Christians have been spreading about our ancestors religion,kudos sir,I have a question about that witches,is witchcraft only meant for females by default?is it possible for a man,presumably a young adult to be involved in witches(African witches gangan,the osoronga cult,not some esoteric occult group)

Yes sir.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by MrOnPoint(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Babalawos:
Eledumare

Thanks. Christian use that name too. Is he thesame as the Father God of Christianity?
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Thanks. Christian use that name too. Is he thesame as the Father God of Christianity?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
IditaBoy:

@the emboldened: you just played the muslim card there. Y'all are the same, flippant bunch of people who shift goal posts bending and twisting verses when caught in a corner.

You know I can not and will not put my phone number on a public forum. Leave me yours or I send you a DM and you respond sending me yours. If you do not accept this, we can both arrange a meeting here. Just tell where in Ibadan you reside, we can meet up in the middle. You may need to write and sign a document stating you're subjecting yourself to the test willingly and if you happen to die, no one should be held responsible.

And I am uninterested in what Mr. Babalawos is doing. I chose to speak up because of your fellow believers have continued to tag my cultural belief system to negativity.

Nice that you placed a disclaimer on Babalawos

I chose not to reply you again earlier because of your ignorance on a lot of things. You keep proving wrong points. And really, I'm a busy person.

How about we meet tomorrow front of Living Faith Church, Bashorun (at least it's close to your house). There's a service there around 6pm - 9pm. I can afford to come a little earlier or wait a little later because of you. At least so you can see the powerlessness of your idols against a believer, and give your life to christ afterwards. You have till 5pm tomorrow to reply.

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
tanks for correcting the wrong belief these Christians have been spreading about our ancestors religion,kudos sir,I have a question about that witches,is witchcraft only meant for females by default?is it possible for a man,presumably a young adult to be involved in witches(African witches gangan,the osoronga cult,not some esoteric occult group)?

1. The Word of God is not a belief
2. Nothing has been or can be corrected concerning the Word, it is THE truth.
3. Won't you rather have eternal life than be a witch?
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Babalawos:

Yes

Very wrong. I don't understand why your religion/idols can't stand on their own. Must you associate yourself with christianity?

Babalawos you should consider joining IditaBoy tomorrow too
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrOnPoint:

What is the name of Almighty God and can someone see him?

The God of we believers is our Father. He does not assign duties to any idol anywhere. Babalawos will have to ask his idols where they got their duties from again. Please don't be deceived with falsehood. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
maninchrist:

Very wrong. I don't understand why your religion/idols can't stand on their own. Must you associate yourself with christianity?

Confused Christians, is Eledumare an English name or a Christian name?

Nigerian Christians are very confused.

I will not be surprise if Nigerian Christians convert Ogun to be a Christian name.

Hey wait a little minute, they will not try it because they are scared of Ogun. Ogun loves blood.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
maninchrist:

Nice that you placed a disclaimer on Babalawos

I chose not to reply you again earlier because of your ignorance on a lot of things. You keep proving wrong points. And really, I'm a busy person.

How about we meet tomorrow front of Living Faith Church, Bashorun (at least it's close to your house). There's a service there around 6pm - 9pm. I can afford to come a little earlier or wait a little later because of you. At least so you can see the powerlessness of your idols against a believer, and give your life to christ afterwards. You have till 5pm tomorrow to reply.

Babalawos and I are on different paths, I am not even sure what he practises really. cheesy

I do not have the material on me. You’d have to come to Popo Yemoja, there’s a shrine around there and we can get the locals to test one or twos on you.

Make I know your thoughts.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrOnPoint:

maninchrist:

Eledumare is a Yoruba word that is not restricted to any religion be it Iseese, Christianity or Islam.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Babalawos:

Confused Christians, is Eledumare an English name or a Christian name?

Nigerian Christians are very confused.

I will not be surprise if Nigerian Christians convert Ogun to be a Christian name.

Hey wait a little minute, they will not try it because they are scared of Ogun. Ogun loves blood.

When have I claimed any of your gods to be christian?

My point remains: whatever name you call the name of your gods, we do not worship the same God. Let the difference be clear. Don't mix us together.

@bolded text, what is ogun to the believer: one of the numerous agent of darkness already defeated. Do we need to fight ogun? NO, IT HAS BEEN DEFEATED ALREADY. He can't even as much as get near us. GLORY TO GOD!!!
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
IditaBoy:

Babalawos and I are on different paths, I am not even sure what he practises really. cheesy

I do not have the material on me. You’d have to come to Popo Yemoja, there’s a shrine around there and we can get the locals to test one or twos on you.

Make I know your thoughts.

I had to laugh at this. Lol. So you don't even have any of the rags and you're boasting.

The people at the shrine aren't the ones arguing, you are.

You know what, let's do it this way. Why don't you get the rags and let us meet? Get as much as you can, if possible all. I don't mind waiting till Sunday or even next week.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
IditaBoy:

Eledumare is a Yoruba word that is not restricted to any religion be it Iseese, Christianity or Islam.

The common word you find yoruba believers use is "Olorun". I have not said we do not use the name "Eledumare" Whatever the case is, the fact remains we still do not worship the same God, as Babalawos has wrongly said earlier. See the question asked:

MrOnPoint:

The right answer to the question is NO. We don't serve a God that assigns duties to idols. I repeat again, stop making wrong statements. Ask what you do not know.

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
maninchrist:

I had to laugh at this. Lol. So you don't even have any of the rags and you're boasting.

The people at the shrine aren't the ones arguing, you are.

You know what, let's do it this way. Why don't you get the rags and let us meet? Get as much as you can, if possible all. I don't mind waiting till Sunday or even next week.

I have them in Ife. If you want the ones belonging to me/my relatives/compound. We can deive down to Ife.

I’m just going to have to find the political thugs at Popo Yemoja area with tested materials at hand willing to put it to use on you for a few naira.

We’ll see who will be laughing at the end.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
maninchrist:

The common word you find yoruba believers use is "Olorun". I have not said we do not use the name "Eledumare" Whatever the case is, the fact remains we still do not worship the same God, as Babalawos has wrongly said earlier. See the question asked:

The right answer to the question is NO. We don't serve a God that assigns duties to idols. I repeat again, stop making wrong statements. Ask what you do not know.

You must enjoy arguing :

Your Christian God (since you said not one God created everyone) also delegates work to angel Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and whatever hebrew angels there is as well as Jesus to die & Holy Spirit to minister.

Whatever way you decide to flip it is your problem, not mine because we know your religion like Islam is subject to interpretation of the individual to serve whatever purpose at anytime.

Oya begin tell us how e nor delegate to angels & holy spirit and how Jesus is the same as God.

Dude, bye.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
IditaBoy:

You must enjoy arguing :

Your Christian God (since you said not one God created everyone) also delegates work to angel Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and whatever hebrew angels there is as well as Jesus to die & Holy Spirit to minister.

Whatever way you decide to flip it is your problem, not mine because we know your religion like Islam is subject to interpretation of the individual to serve whatever purpose at anytime.

Oya begin tell us how e nor delegate to angels & holy spirit and how Jesus is the same as God.

Dude, bye.

@italized, when have I said that? I'm still here and you're saying what i've not said.

Angels are not idols, neither has God asked anyone to worship angels. Infact, the believer is superior to angels in spiritual hierarchy. Why? We are sons of God, angels are ministering spirits.

I think the problem with you is that you've been fed with a lot of lies about God. You should get someone to teach you the truth.

Have a nice day too.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
maninchrist:

@italized, when have I said that? I'm still here and you're saying what i've not said.

Angels are not idols, neither has God asked anyone to worship angels. Infact, the believer is superior to angels in spiritual hierarchy. Why? We are sons of God, angels are ministering spirits.

I think the problem with you is that you've been fed with a lot of lies about God. You should get someone to teach you the truth.

Have a nice day too.

LOL I see where the problem is.

You think of the messengers of God in Yoruba belief as idols who are worshipped. This miseducation stems from Nollywood & local evangelism stereotyping driven towards painting another religion bad to attract more followers. You as an educated person should know better - education requires endless research.

Let me school you real quick:

In Isese, there’s an almighty God, Olodumare who is too supreme to deal with humans directly. Consequently, he made spiritual beings with specific powers & areas of specilisation.

These spiritual beings are what you call ‘deities’ which stems from the figures/statues ascribed to them by humans (which should not be) but hey, Christians have deified the crucifix, image of Ceaser Borgia and image of Robert Powell and other actors.

We do not worship the spiritual beings. This is how Isese is structured.

Out of the 201 spiritual beings, each person picks the one that best suits his/her lifestyle or profession and follows it - its directives, commandments, prescribed lifestyle - not worship.

Now, where the knot is confusing you is probably the feeding/propitiations to it - this is not done in worship but more like giving in order for the spiritual being to take your requests to Olorun.

No offspring or initiate of an orisa is tied to it for worship, orisa says worship God, your parents, your Ori, your Ikin before you consider worshiping Orisa.

Be open minded please. Not for you to leave your religious path but for cultural literacy purposes and to attain a certain level of religious tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
maninchrist:

Have a nice day too.

Going by the premise of the preceding exchange - Olodumare/Olorun/God the creator of everything and you saying we do not worship the same God, it is only right for me to infer you said we were not created by different God. You should probably stop making open ended statements.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by afroxyz: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2017
maninchrist:

Have a nice day too.

What is the problem with you Christians? Why are you guys an intolerant bunch? Stuck to Christianity thread and leave those if us that find ATR intriguing. Haba!
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2017
afroxyz:

What is the problem with you Christians? Why are you guys an intolerant bunch? Stuck to Christianity thread and leave those if us that find ATR intriguing. Haba!
Read my previous posts to understand the reason why I spoke. I'm not a trouble maker. Thanks.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

If they have such powers to cast spells on people like that, they'd ve done so to everyone on earth. Satan doesn't have such power. He is as powerful as you make him.

The demons working for them can be evoked to work against them very fast, all you need is a higher power and a valid justification.

too much Rebeka brown n one sided story. where most babalawos / occult practitioner miss it , is in working against a good person or an innocent person, know this the universe is always on the side of the good, your bible calls them the meek, even that which is perceived as a dark force or evil force of this world is on the side of the side of a good person/ the innocent, buh that doesn't mean anything literally buh it means something very important, when yhu stand in front of a judge innocent, even when the judge knows yhur innocent in their heart or by mere guts / human instincts without evidence or good lawyer, yhu will be found guilty. same scenario with the universe. to tip the scale against an innocent person is very hard, to compel the laws of the universe to fight on the side of the good is very easy. every babalawo/ would be practitioner knows that an innocent person, is a dangerous path things can easily go in their favour, and any working against them can easily backfire. its not Christian or my God is greater than yours thing, its a universal thing. buh their also certain factors that can come into play, its never just a simple matter of innocence n guilt. for example, level of awareness, ones knowledge of the spiritual law, how well they work with the universe, past regression etc. this is why everyone should aim for a level of enlightenment and spiritual awareness.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
maninchrist:

The bolded statements can't be any more wrong.
I'm sure you know that the powers you harness are far lower to the power of the believer (by virtue of the holy spirit)
As far as spiritual hierarchy is concerned, the least believer is superior to you. You don't need to go as far as comparing yourself to pastors (teachers of God's Word).
So please use your words carefully. Thanks.

So in a nut shell yhur saying a student who is been taught by an aid, so he/she could get by with their academic task is more knowledgeable than a student who gets by on his own without any external aid?.
Yhur saying a blindman that moves around with the aid of a trained dog can see more than a man with functional trained seeing eyes?.

Mehn that's just dumb.
The holy spirit is a benevolent being useful and advantageous in the life of a Christian buh to say , a Christian by venture of the holy spirit is more powerful than a practitioners, who is spiritually equipped and experienced, who by his level of power does not need the holy spirit, instead can replicate the holy if he / she chooses to.

Mehn that's just dumb nuts.

Hardworking,experience beats talent, anytime any day, the only advantage of talent is in easy adoption of skills, Preparativeness, an already established preference, less turmoil, an already conditioned mind and susceptibility in regards to skillset.
Still talent without hardwork is papaya.

The same law applies in the spirit realm, the holy spirit in this scenario is the talent.

Lemma put it this way, so yhull get it. The holy spirit is a spiritual aid to get yhu to were a babalawo already is the spirit realm, the term babalawo here is just contextual, the real term is a godhead, like Jesus Christ, Krishna ,Buddha etc.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
chalantmike:

So in a nut shell yhur saying a student who is been taught by an aid, so he/she could get by with their academic task is more knowledgeable than a student who gets by on his own without any external aid?.
Yhur saying a blindman that moves around with the aid of a trained dog can see more than a man with functional trained seeing eyes?.

Mehn that's just dumb.
The holy spirit is a benevolent being useful and advantageous in the life of a Christian buh to say , a Christian by venture of the holy spirit is more powerful than a practitioners, who is spiritually equipped and experienced, who by his level of power does not need the holy spirit, instead can replicate the holy if he / she chooses to.

Mehn that's just dumb nuts.

Hardworking,experience beats talent, anytime any day, the only advantage of talent is in easy adoption of skills, Preparativeness, an already established preference, less turmoil, an already conditioned mind and susceptibility in regards to skillset.
Still talent without hardwork is papaya.

The same law applies in the spirit realm, the holy spirit in this scenario is the talent.

Lemma put it this way, so yhull get it. The holy spirit is a spiritual aid to get yhu to were a babalawo already is the spirit realm, the term babalawo here is just contextual, the real term is a godhead, like Jesus Christ, Krishna ,Buddha etc.

The example you gave is irrelevant, of course that led to your wrong conclusion.
Get a teacher bro.
Have a nice day.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by watchwoman(f): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

If they have such powers to cast spells on people like that, they'd ve done so to everyone on earth. Satan doesn't have such power. He is as powerful as you make him.

The demons working for them can be evoked to work against them very fast, all you need is a higher power and a valid justification.
A thousand likes Mama Analice.

The earlier we stop glorifying the devil and his works and focus more on God and his Power and authority through his son Jesus by the guidance of the holy spirit, the better for us.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
maninchrist:

The example you gave is irrelevant, of course that led to your wrong conclusion.
Get a teacher bro.
Have a nice day.

Is it?, think about

John 16:17
Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.

John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever--
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by analice107: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:

A thousand likes Mama Analice.

The earlier we stop glorifying the devil and his works and focus more on God and his Power and authority through his son Jesus by the guidance of the holy spirit, the better for us.
God bless you my dear sister. Satan is a trickster, he gets into people's minds and frightens them so much that, they just give up their Will powers to him, then he begins to spin them around like a Wheel.

Just look at the horror movies, satan is always hiding to scare people into being afraid, then he destroys them.

Conquer the fear of dying and you'd rendered satan powerless. When you are not afraid to die, what will he use against you? Nothing.

Again, i say it, satan is as powerful as we make him. He was defeated by Christ on the cross.

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by analice107: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
chalantmike:

too much Rebeka brown n one sided story. where most babalawos / occult practitioner miss it , is in working against a good person or an innocent person, know this the universe is always on the side of the good, your bible calls them the meek, even that which is perceived as a dark force or evil force of this world is on the side of the side of a good person/ the innocent, buh that doesn't mean anything literally buh it means something very important, when yhu stand in front of a judge innocent, even when the judge knows yhur innocent in their heart or by mere guts / human instincts without evidence or good lawyer, yhu will be found guilty. same scenario with the universe. to tip the scale against an innocent person is very hard, to compel the laws of the universe to fight on the side of the good is very easy. every babalawo/ would be practitioner knows that an innocent person, is a dangerous path things can easily go in their favour, and any working against them can easily backfire. its not Christian or my God is greater than yours thing, its a universal thing. buh their also certain factors that can come into play, its never just a simple matter of innocence n guilt. for example, level of awareness, ones knowledge of the spiritual law, how well they work with the universe, past regression etc. this is why everyone should aim for a level of enlightenment and spiritual awareness.

What have you just said?
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by afroxyz: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
All this Christians leave this thread Abeg. Leave ATR practitioners. Is this not persecution? What type of intolerant people see these sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rise Of Traditional Religion And Spirituality In Zimbabwe / Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? / The Reason Why Freewill Argument Fails To Explain Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.