Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey (1006 Views)

Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) / President Buhari Arrives in Lagos / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by LadyNaija(f): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived in Turkey where he will be participating in the ninth Summit of the Developing 8 (D-cool on Friday.

The President arrived at the Esenboğa International Airport in Ankara, the country’s capital at about 6:20 pm (Nigerian time) on Wednesday.

He was received by Nigeria’s Ambassador to Turkey, as well as the Governor of Ankara and other Turkish government officials.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/breaking-president-buhari-arrives-in.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LfFoQZRePe4/WeeU0lc5ZnI/AAAAAAAAHvY/u_jCpMGmUKwz_GbK9K_enQJW4ZbHhrVcQCLcBGAs/s640/Buhari-arrives.jpg[/img]
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Sunofgod(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Which Buhari?

The real or fake one?
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by SalamRushdie: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
I am beginning to believe that this character is not Buhari from his gait in this pic ,never bought into the Jibril thing but this pic got me thinking thats a younger frame there
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Tamass: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sunofgod:
Which Buhari?

The real or fake one?
SalamRushdie:
I am beginning to believe that this character is not Buhari from his gait in this pic ,never bought into the Jibril thing but this pic got me thinking thats a younger frame there
Sense fall on you all pessimists....we will make this country a better place for all whether you like it or not
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Buhari off to Turkey again abi. Because he heard Kanu is there... See as this dude lean, may Kanu matter no kill am. Instead make e go rest, e want rest in peace..No wahala
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by SalamRushdie: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tamass:

Sense fall on you all pessimists....we will make this country a better place whether you like it or not

Stop deceiving yourself please Buhari has never made anything in his life better , you can ask them even in Aso Rock Clinic
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by TheKingdom: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
The guy cannot give a public interview since going to wear diapers in London, yet the APC cabal is still promoting lies up and down
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Sunofgod(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tamass:

Sense fall on you all pessimists....we will make this country a better place for all whether you like it or not

Like una have been doing? A beg ohh!
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Tamass: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Stop deceiving yourself please Buhari has never made anything in his life better , you can ask them even in Aso Rock Clinic
When you are always inclined at looking towards the negative part...why didn't you comment on the thread that talked about the increase we had in our external reserves?
meanwhile how can you blame buhari for the incompetence exhibited by the chief medical director..wasn't he supplied with the adequate budget to ensure a clean administration in the hospital? Keep on decieving the ignorant ones
Honestly sense fall on you..
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by SalamRushdie: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tamass:

When you are always inclined at looking towards the negative part...why didn't you comment on the thread that talked about the increase we had in our external reserves?
meanwhile how can you blame buhari for the incompetence exhibited by the chief medical director..wasn't he supplied with the adequate budget to ensure a clean administration in the hospital? Keep on decieving the ignorant ones
Honestly sense fall on you..

I have grown past the stage of getting excited by claims of growing reserves , I want to hear about vision , I want to see the economy working, I want to see remarkable improvement in electricity supply , I want to see a detribalised and fair president, I want purposeful leadership, I want action against fulani herdsmen ... Increasing reserves without commensurate increase in the standard and value of life in Nigeria is total nonsense.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Tamass: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have grown past the stage of getting excited by claims of growing reserves , I want to hear about vision , I want to see the economy working, I want to see remarkable improvement in electricity supply , I want to see a detribalised and fair president, I want purposeful leadership, I want action against fulani herdsmen ... Increasing reserves without commensurate increase in the standard and value of life in Nigeria is total nonsense.
Buckle up man we will get there, you don't expect us to just skyrocket within two years to change the mess our predecessors left us in.Everything follows a due process unless you just want to blow it off..in buhari's manifesto i can vividly recall he stated..
"This document sets out our side of the bargain: the things I as your future president, want to do to change Nigeria for the better. I will however warn you all: I cannot do this alone. Each one of you and I must work together to get our economy on the right track, mend our broken lives, infrastructure, institutions, and the overall society. You must help me to reform our rotten political system, by getting involved, taking responsibility, and working together as a team."
Just stop been a pessimist and work towards achieving a greater nation...you speak about transformation..what have you offered as a person? that's if (only God knows) you are not even playing a role in corruption itself
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
When is he arriving Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Make the plane just crash and jubril go just d I e
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by greatiyk4u(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And why is that your headache since you are helpless?........is your opinion of any significance?
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by Okanokan(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yawns! Haba we no go sleep again? If he likes let him go the moon, we are counting the days to 2019
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey by jumobi1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
I’m begining to doubt if I know what “breaking news” means.

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Aburi Accord By:general Yakubu Gowon....so Trilling!!!!! / Nigerian Serving Corp Members Denounce Nigeria / Imperical Investigation: Was Anambra Election Boycotted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.