Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Are Slaves To Their Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Are Slaves To Their Leaders (361 Views)

Video: “igbos Are Slaves To Ijaw People” – Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode / After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Are Slaves To Their Leaders by xana101: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Left office by 5pm got home by 8:15pm from island to mainland. 40 minutes drive took me 3 hours cos of mad traffic and bad Lagos road. Got home no light, try to power my generator the gen went bad, call d gen guy but he can't make it till tomorrow. So tired and frustrated I had to sleep in such condition. Every day na the same thing. Millions of Nigerian, especially lagosians live this life yet not complaining cos we are nothing but slaves to our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Are Slaves To Their Leaders by UncleJudax(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Unfortunately, it will continue to be that way. The people have been "domesticated"...

Bad Leadership in Afrika is legendary. You can imagine with all the hardship in the land, some people have already started campaigning...for 2019..

I call it black on black crime!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Are Slaves To Their Leaders by Ioseph(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
That's what happens what everyone is 50% ultra-religious and anti-education and 50% greedy and chauvinistic without a care for anyone other than themselves.

Nigeria's gov. is polluted with degrading scum who get high positions just for access to oil or land, which they sell off amongst themselves and foreign companies against the needs of the country and it's hundreds of millions of citizens, just so they can buy a private jet or some fat mansion. There is no authenticity. There is no efficiency. There is no concept of Res Publica. Like most African countries, Nigeria is a Mafia State with a population of ultra-religious, tribalist fools.

The people don't care. People in Nigeria are so religious that you could just wave a cross around and call yourself a pastor and get entire villages doing whatever you tell them to. Politicians are not elected based on their qualifications and their reasoning, but on which tribe they belong to, how loudly they yell and how much money they have (because money=successful and successful=good governance in the slowpoke mind of the clueless Nigerian).

(1) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Give Obi N7.5 Billion – Obiano / APC NEC Meeting: Oyegun May Be Asked To Step Aside / Igbo Is The Most Marginalised Region In Nigeria – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.