Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why I Refused To Give Obi N7.5 Billion – Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Give Obi N7.5 Billion – Obiano (360 Views)

Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' / Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Give Obi N7.5 Billion – Obiano by ureportsAbuja: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Governor Willie Obiano has revealed that former Governor, Peter Obi requested for the sum of 7.5 billion naira from his administration.
Governor Obiano who made the disclosure at Ezechima Primary School, Onitsha when he inaugurated his reelection campaigns in Onitsha North Council Area, said the clarification has become necessary because of the recent accusations against him by the former Governor.
http://247ureports.com/90433-2/
Re: Why I Refused To Give Obi N7.5 Billion – Obiano by SweetWJ(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
ureportsAbuja:
Governor Willie Obiano has revealed that former Governor, Peter Obi requested for the sum of 7.5 billion naira from his administration.
Governor Obiano who made the disclosure at Ezechima Primary School, Onitsha when he inaugurated his reelection campaigns in Onitsha North Council Area, said the clarification has become necessary because of the recent accusations against him by the former Governor.
http://247ureports.com/90433-2/
Our money na im dem dey waste anyhow. Billions of money jus like dat. Shebi d money go make una live forever?

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH: Oyo Guber Aspirant Hail Ajimobi, Aregbesola Over Resumption. / Buhari Ia A Christian-hating Mass Murderer - FFK / Officially Protected Persons (OPP)- Pius Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.