Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

New Addition To Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Addition To Nairaland (385 Views)

What Did I Do To Nairaland? / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / I Came Back To Nairaland Only To See This (share your trolling experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Addition To Nairaland by ceezermills: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am new here. I have always been visiting this forum , reading funny posts and comments, pretty funny ones at that. So I noticed a certain guy called airforce1, a lot of people tend to bash this guy, but dude never cares, keeps on doing his thing(pretty funny though).

Ilegend, one hell of a very good bad guy, always giving tips on how to get ladies in the romance section. Don't ask me how I found out Sir, I follow you threads always,
Good job right there.

Lastly, The memes are just soooo funny, rib cracking... I must say.

Let me use this opportunity to pay homage to all the users of this forum. #maximumRespect.
Re: New Addition To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Welcome to NairaLAND. The LAND of milk and honey. grin.
To survive here, you've got to be strong willed and thick skinned or this guys for here go drive you crazy.

I gentle wen i join, now i don mad

1 Like

Re: New Addition To Nairaland by ceezermills: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2017
ScotFree:
Welcome to NairaLAND. The LAND of milk and honey. grin.
To survive here, you've got to be strong willed and thick skinned or this guys for here go drive you crazy.

I gentle wen i join, now i don mad

Lmao at least it hasn't gotten to that stage, where they could take you to yabaleft. Lol.. good to meet you fam!
Re: New Addition To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2017
On and on it goes. The drama never ends
Re: New Addition To Nairaland by ceezermills: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
On and on it goes. The drama never ends

Guess you are the main character � grin
Re: New Addition To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 19, 2017
ceezermills:

Guess you are the main character � grin
ok

(1) (Reply)

Come And Get A Blog Website At A Cheap Price / Double Wahala Crooner Oritsefemi – ‘my Wife Told Me I Wasn’t Her Type When We Me / Nigerian Thief Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Climb An Electric Barb Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.