Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Much Is The Infinix Note 4 In Lagos Please Add The Location - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Is The Infinix Note 4 In Lagos Please Add The Location (690 Views)

I'd Like To Buy A Good Phone Of 40k-50k(lagos Please) / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Infinix Note 4 In Lagos Please Add The Location by isaacasher(m): 1:13am On Oct 19, 2017
i want to get the phone trying to know the cost please help me out with useful information
Re: How Much Is The Infinix Note 4 In Lagos Please Add The Location by stevewheezy(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
N70,500............. It is sold in almost all retail outlets in the country na!

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Review On The Gaming Razer Phone And Price In Nigeria / Help me deal with flashers / Apple Proffers Three Solutions To Iphone's Battery Complaints Made By Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.