Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) (32159 Views)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / "Niqab Ban At FUNAAB Is Illegal" - MURIC. Calls For Protests / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
diadem10:

What's this nonsense?
Do you even know the reason why institution make use of identity cards? How would the security men be able to match your face with your identity card when you have a full veil on?
Take Uniben for example, there are plenty of times when situation warrants the security officers at the main gate to ask for your identity card and check to see if you're the person in the said identity pics.

No reason for long story, fanatics as yourself should just stay at home. You can't drag us into your backward state.

I made my point clear without insulting you. You cannot force your opinion on me. I'm not a kid. As regards your comment, the identities of Muslim sisters on veil can be confirmed by female security officers, privately. Next time, learn to make people understand your statement without insulting them. I'm not a fanatic.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
frankmoney:
with the current security situation no body should be allowed to cover their face from head to toe , simple
What have they done to worsen the Nigerian security situation?
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by ThatFairGuy: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amebo meaning "hypocrite" in Yoruba. What concern you about how they cope. How do you strippers cope with life
Amebo1:
good move, sometimes i wounder how those wearing veil cope with life.

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by jinneyb(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Vivere:

No you are the hypocrite. Wearing the full face veil makes it difficult to identify potential criminals from innocent victims. The billboard just stated that certain types of dressing were banned. Niqab is one of them. In these days of Boko Haram and insecurity, only a fanatic would persist in wearing such a thing. End of story.

God save you from your level of ignorance, you know the robbers that went to rub a bank in broad daylight in Imo State had their faces covered, well I don't blame you, a reason why my precious country still remain the way it is. My advice for you is to seek for knowledge so you will be liberated.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Vivere: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2017
jinneyb:

God save you from your level of ignorance, you know the robbers that went to rub a bank in broad daylight in Imo State had their faces covered, well I don't blame you, a reason why my precious country still remain the way it is. My advice for you is to seek for knowledge so you will be liberated.
And may God save you from your own refusal to seek enlightenment. In this day and age, insisting on your own right to west a face veil, in the wave of growing insecurity that makes it difficult to separate evil doers from the innocent, is nothing but selfishness of the highest order, in itself.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by veykey: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2017
I don't know what all this fuss is about. I actually admire the way most Muslim ladies dress with the hijab but the idea of the one covering everywhere except the eyes is not something I agree with. Some Muslims will use this as an avenue to pick offence but to be real the full on veil in public places especially in this recent times isn't a good idea. Moreover I'm sure at least there is one Muslim among the school board seeing as the school is in a Yoruba state. They have their reasons and it's their rules, you're only there to get your degree and move on with life.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by jinneyb(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Vivere:

And may God save you from your own refusal to seek enlightenment. In this day and age, insisting on your own right to west a face veil, in the wave of growing insecurity that makes it difficult to separate evil doers from the innocent, is nothing but selfishness of the highest order, in itself.

At this point dropping my pen won't be a bad idea cos I see responding to you will be like moving in circus, take you time to learn a bit about Islam and the significance of using face veil, by then I think we'll be on a level ground to discuss.

No right thinking person under veil is posing a security threat to National security, before the so-called insurgent came to live, the niqab have been in use, those using it now are just a bunch of derailed and brainwashed set of mofos. They are not even Islamic fundermentalist or extremist, they are just derailed and brainwashed by unscrupulous godfathers.

I guess this little enlightenment would have done a little bit of helping your clouded ignorant mind and if you want to know more, rather than using your precious mb attacking on Nairaland or other blogs/forum, invest it in doing a bit more on researches. It'll really help you.

Thank you.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Vivere: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
jinneyb:

At this point dropping my pen won't be a bad idea cos I see responding to you will be like moving in circus, take you time to learn a bit about Islam and the significance of using face veil, by then I think we'll be on a level ground to discuss.

No right thinking person under veil is posing a security threat to National security, before the so-called insurgent came to live, the niqab have been in use, those using it now are just a bunch of derailed and brainwashed set of mofos. They are not even Islamic fundermentalist or extremist, they are just derailed and brainwashed by unscrupulous godfathers.

I guess this little enlightenment would have done a little bit of helping your clouded ignorant mind and if you want to know more, rather than using your precious mb attacking on Nairaland or other blogs/forum, invest it in doing a bit more on researches. It'll really help you.

Thank you.

The ignorance oozing from your words makes you look even more pathetic. Wearing the niqab is considered a security risk at this present time, as it makes it difficult to identify the wearer, and separate such people from those perpetrating evil, under the guise of the veil. If your clouded ignorant mind cannot comprehend this fact, I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / FG Bans Old Students Association From School Premises, Nigerians React / 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.