Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) (48127 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by firebaby(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by aysnoopy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
FP things. nice one
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Micholo22: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amen.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Ochinex(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amen
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by muelzik(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amen and Amen
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tedpgrass:
wasting your time mate!!!

if he was interested in such, he would have dipped into "babymamaism" a wee while ago

to such men, having 3-5 generations whilst alive isn't a trophy they aspire to

live and let live!!!!

love the pic by the way!
baby is super cute!!
don't know about the others!!

hey relax!...., just kidding!!!

Or...he could come out of the closet. Lol.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amen!
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by charlsecy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
dierich:
for those waiting to see the fourth generation of men � check it out and see how handsome they are. this is my first time of setting my eyes � on this.
may we live to see our fourth generation in good health and wealth.
Amen.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by 2sexynet: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
airmirthd1:
I say Amen.
the complexion is uniform
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Sike(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wow! Just WOW
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Tedpgrass: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
UBGG:

Or...he could come out of the closet. Lol.

shocked shocked shocked

I didn't say soo.... you did!!

but you do have a point!!
but guess Naija isn't really ready for such "declarations"

it could kill his career though many of his vocal critics may be closet Bi-s given the hidden nomenclature of high finance/ showbiz/ media!!!

Sad though, forced to live like "social eunuchs"

The above stated, is assuming your presumption carries some weight!

Au contraire,....You will find that there will be a small but certain number who are just so choooossssy, it gives a headache!!!
looking for the Princess Charming!!-- the problem is ..."looks can be deceiving"
the princess may just be a very well-dressed gold-digging wolf... or a rather immature barbie at best!! undecided undecided

its a tough world out there !!! tongue

Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Noblesoul123: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
AMEN
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Skmoda360(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
dierich:
for those waiting to see the fourth generation of men � check it out and see how handsome they are. this is my first time of setting my eyes � on this.
may we live to see our fourth generation in good health and wealth.
i don see this one for instagram tey tey.................
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tedpgrass:

shocked shocked shocked

I didn't say soo.... you did!!

but you do have a point!!
but guess Naija isn't really ready for such "declarations"

it could kill his career though many of his vocal critics may be closet Bi-s given the hidden nomenclature of high finance/ showbiz/ media!!!

Sad though, forced to live like "social eunuchs"

The above stated, is assuming your presumption carries some weight!

You will find that there will be a small but certain number who are just so choooossssy, it gives a headache!!!
looking for the Princess Charming!!-- the problem is ..."looks can be deceiving"
the princess may just be a very well-dressed gold-digging wolf... or rather immature barbie at best!! undecided undecided

its a tough world out there !!! tongue

"the problem is ..."looks can be deceiving"
the princess may just be a very well-dressed gold-digging wolf... or rather immature barbie at best!!"

Personal experience?
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Tedpgrass: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
UBGG:

"the problem is ..."looks can be deceiving"
the princess may just be a very well-dressed gold-digging wolf... or rather immature barbie at best!!"

Personal experience?

hayy now

that would be telling
tongue. tongue

Life's lessons hay!!
life's lessons!!

a perfunctionary look around reveals these issues ....
moral decay distorting the very fabric of society..

it's acceptable for some young miss to feel she's doing me a favour by rolling with.me and expects to get paid for it in cash and kind!!!

like durrrhhhh

when I get bored with her as there is little or no contribution :--- intellectually, financially, spiritually least of all morally, she screams "blue murder".

she looking pretty on my arms all dressed up ... which I must have paid for: by hook or crook ......or providing the "hotwater bottle" treatment... no matter how mind-blowing it may be... is no reason to feel entitled to my pocket money/ change !!! undecided undecided

all I'm saying is that the belles need to bring more than high maintenance dressed-up skin-deep beauty to the table!

best keep it down before some pseudo-feminist comes shouting me down as a stingy mother*****

really nice fella
honest!!!!
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
2sexynet:
the complexion is uniform
Right
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by iberu001(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amen
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Awaja(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
I say a big Amen
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Sirmuel002: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wow. Dope
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by DozieInc(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
A rare photo... will do same too.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Goldengold2(f): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amen
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Avalani(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
amen
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
amen oooooooooooo
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tedpgrass:

hayy now

that would be telling
tongue. tongue

Life's lessons hay!!
life's lessons!!

a perfunctionary look around reveals these issues ....
moral decay distorting the very fabric of society..

it's acceptable for some young miss to feel she's me a favour by rolling with.me and expects to get paid for it in cash and kind!!!

like durrrhhhh

when I get bored with her as there is little or no contribution :--- intellectually, financially, spiritually least of all morally, she screams "blue murder".

she looking pretty on my arms all dressed up ... which I must have paid for, in some manner......or providing the "hotwater bottle" treatment... no matter how mind-blowing it may be... is no reason to feel entitled to my pocket money!!! undecided undecided

best keep it down before some pseudo-feminist comes shouting me down as a stingy mother*****

really nice fella
honest!!!!

Lol.

Magnus Zeller, he is one of my favourite painters. I imagine men like you inspired his painting 'the orator'. Look it up if you can.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by halimah1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
I even have 5 generation in our family.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Balary(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
If they had wives they wouldn't av lived long.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Tedpgrass: 1:26am On Oct 20, 2017
gee....thanks for the homework!!

Ist glance at The Orator with my sub-functional phone... a story for another day....
was this sombre dark roudy mesh of human bodies... I'm like she is sure dissing me now!!

Then another look at the painting in the light of Zeller's biography, got me "intellectualizing"... forgive my grammar... we are on Nairaland, we would be forgiven !!! !!!

I'm easy-going, ....to be described as having the gift of the gab as per a brilliant orator as personified in that painting is an overstatement.......
although. eeeerrrhm maybe not.

Germanic expressionist art is a little sombre for me... from a quick perusal !!!
forgive me if I'm.wrong

Renaissance art is more my thing!!
Da Vinci, Titian, Botticelli

maybe a little....

Picasso, Renoir, Matisse and Klimt my naughty man!! ....

thanks for your kind assessments though!!

UBGG:

Lol.

Magnus Zeller, he is one of my favourite painters. I imagine men like you inspired his painting 'the orator'. Look it up if you can.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Freemanalee(m): 3:51am On Oct 20, 2017
amen amen amen to that
meanwhile, why not start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Tedpgrass:

gee....thanks for the homework!!

Ist glance at The Orator with my sub-functional phone... a story for another day....
was this sombre dark roudy mesh of human bodies... I'm like she is sure dissing me now!!

Then another look at the painting in the light of Zeller's biography, got me "intellectualizing"... forgive my grammar... we are on Nairaland, we would be forgiven !!! !!!

I'm easy-going, ....to be described as having the gift of the gab as per a brilliant orator as personified in that painting is an overstatement.......
although. eeeerrrhm maybe not.

Germanic expressionist art is a little sombre for me... from a quick perusal !!!
forgive me if I'm.wrong

Renaissance art is more my thing!!
Da Vinci, Titian, Botticelli

maybe a little....
Picasso, Renoir, Matisse and Klimt my naughty man!! ....

thanks for your kind assessments though!!

" I'm like she is sure dissing me now!!"

LMAO. I was.

I thought, here's a man who either likes the sound of his own voice or believes he's got a lot to offer intellectually but never seem to find the right audience.

"I'm easy-going, ....to be described as having the gift of the gab as per a brilliant orator as personified in that painting is an overstatement.......
although. eeeerrrhm maybe not"

See? LMAO.

You know, if I wasn't sure my partner wasn't on nairaland, I'd say you're him. He's also a narcissist. Lol.

"Germanic expressionist art is a little sombre for me... from a quick perusal !!!
forgive me if I'm.wrong"

I forgive you.

" maybe a little....
Picasso, Renoir, Matisse and Klimt my naughty man!! ...."

I've been meaning to have a framed picture of klimt's 'the kiss' hung up on the wall of my bedroom for a while now but I keep forgetting. I consider it to be quite soothing.
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Tedpgrass: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2017
UBGG:

" I'm like she is sure dissing me now!!"

LMAO. I was.

I thought, here's a man who either likes the sound of his own voice or believes he's got a lot to offer intellectually but never seem to find the right audience.

"I'm easy-going, ....to be described as having the gift of the gab as per a brilliant orator as personified in that painting is an overstatement.......
although. eeeerrrhm maybe not"

See? LMAO.

You know, if I wasn't sure my partner wasn't on nairaland, I'd say you're him. He's also a narcissist. Lol.

"Germanic expressionist art is a little sombre for me... from a quick perusal !!!
forgive me if I'm.wrong"

I forgive you.

" maybe a little....
Picasso, Renoir, Matisse and Klimt my naughty man!! ...."

I've been meaning to have a framed picture of klimt's 'the kiss' hung up on the wall of my bedroom for a while now but I keep forgetting. I consider it to be quite soothing.

hmmmmmhhhh

thanks for the "dissing"!! enjoyed turning the tables.. smiley

everyone, depending on co-variables, will exhibit some degree of narcissism :-- that's life... but a narcissistic personality, I surely don't have!!

prefer my walls bare... need my solitude and peace... funny that!!... no clutter on the wall!!

once slept very poorly in a room with Dali-esque pictures, I mean Dali on a dark day/ night --- you choose....I swore never to do that again!!

have a great day ahead!!
Re: Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) by Austino44444: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Amen ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What My Dad Found In His Food / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.