Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,542 members, 7,840,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service (15994 Views)

Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by abiolag(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2017
When d instruction says "answer 3 questions out of 5" but u answer them all cos u r not use to reading instructions and d questions are too simple
grin grin grin
over-sabi people will relate
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by rayobaba(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2017
who has time to read long epistle. Its good we read, but have never come across anyone who has ever finished and will continue always to be reading such from all app. If you ever finished reading and still does, click like.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by JoshMedia: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2017
gurunlocker:
We are Nigerians, we don't read Terms and conditions. We only click on agree and move on.
Exactly, correct Nigerian grin cheesy

Check my signature jare wink
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Very informative.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by bola4dprec(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by Coldfeets: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
I will like to know the terms of service of Bet9ja because that's where my daily bread comes from.

OP do you have any idea on that?
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by boujeeassnigga(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol, read terms and conditions? Shey NA contract?
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by Lalas247(f): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Hahahahahaha, shift lemme faint...Lalas247, I'm sure you are guilty too?
I innocent o grin morning
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by BlaQWolf: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:

I innocent o grin morning

See as you no dy online last night...everywhere quiet..shey you never do your FBI work finish?
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by sureinfo: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Terms and conditions can be very long and boring, who cares to read them? Na to accept waka jere
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Coldfeets:
I will like to know the terms of service of Bet9ja because that's where my daily bread comes from.

OP do you have any idea on that?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by Lalas247(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
BlaQWolf:

See as you no dy online last night...everywhere quiet..shey you never do your FBI work finish?
I don finish grin remain fee
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by BlaQWolf: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:

I don finish grin remain fee

Lols, if fee dy involved, shey you know wetyn e don turn ba?
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Lols, if fee dy involved, shey you know wetyn e don turn ba?
turn into wetin oga... na for charity grin
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by BlaQWolf: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:

turn into wetin oga... na for charity grin

He who shoots with a gun has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by Lalas247(f): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
BlaQWolf:

He who shoots with a gun has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.
are u quoting my Bar of laive Idris fuking Alba cheesy
Kai I live DAT guy sha
no vex tongue
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by BlaQWolf: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:

are u quoting my Bar of laive Idris fuking Alba cheesy
Kai I live DAT guy sha
no vex tongue

Where I come from, we don't cry for help...you only cry for help when you know help is somewhere and possible..

For not keeping to our agreement, Liverpool are losing this weekend..
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by Lalas247(f): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Where I come from, we don't cry for help...you only cry for help when you know help is somewhere and possible..

For not keeping to our agreement, Liverpool are losing this weekend..
Ok resend
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service by BlaQWolf: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok resend

Nah, we talked about something...I did my part so its remaining your part, comprehende?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN To Deliver BlackBerry Z10 To Subscribers / The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone / How I Lost My Phone To One Chance Bus In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.