Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter (523 Views)

Another Erosion Disaster Hits Road To Rochas Okorocha’s Village / Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter by InfluentialC: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Oga Rochas insults JJ. Omojuwa on twitter and Nigerians React

Re: Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter by MhizzAJ(f): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Nigerians can react
Re: Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter by InfluentialC: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2017
More Reactions

Re: Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter by dapsoneh: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Make dem kill all these polithiefcians like they did in one neighboring African country na. Oloriburuku somebody cannot pay salary and yet could spend millions of naira on statutes. The devil will continue to SLAP you no matter what you do
Re: Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter by wolesmile(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2017
I know Rochas is nursing a presidential ambition. Now that he's gone and idolized Zuma, I think we know the kind of administration to expect from him. He just killed his ambition politically.
Re: Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter by Sanchez01: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
This is the funniest thing I have seen on Twitter in a long while. It is funny to know every club and league has a Twitter representative. grin
Re: Nigerians React To ROCHAS Lie On Twitter by niceprof: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
For me i don't see anything wrong with what Rochas did,he is just being honest:a statute erected a statue for another statue.

(1) (Reply)

Maina: Why Ex-pension Boss, Was Recalled, Promoted – Group / Breaking News, Buhari Ordered The Immediate Sack Of Maina / Breaking : Nigeria Airforce Strike Kill Shekaus Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.