Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) (22351 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Dosmay(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
General Abdussalam Abubakar hands over to President Olusegun Obasanjo in Abuja, May 29, 1999.

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/10/general-abdussalam-abubakar-hands-over.html?m=1
The legend military men of our Time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Dosmay(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2017
I know one day sarrki will hand over Nigeria to me like this too.

Team future President.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2017
madridguy:
tongue
its high time u start giving a decisive comment.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Riversides2003(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by looseweight: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Who knows the content of the parcel being handed over?

The natural weight loss doctor is in town. Check my profile for more info
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Originality007: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
angry OBJ never fine for once angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by kay29000(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm! I just realized something; since this time (1999) when Nigeria returned to democratic rule, Southerners have ruled for 13 years, while Northerners have ruled for just 4 years. Why do we keep saying Notherners have been ruling us for too long? If we say the Military and a cabal of old friends have been ruling us for too long, then i agree with that

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by ableguy(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Nice, meanwhile.

I Jst Bought A Gucci Soap For 260k, Sponge
For 100kNd I haVe Been Looking For Where To
Stay & Take My Bath For People To See Me!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by olamil34(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Dosmay:
General Abdussalam Abubakar hands over to President Olusegun Obasanjo in Abuja, May 29, 1999.

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/10/general-abdussalam-abubakar-hands-over.html?m=1
The legend military men of our Time

dats is my daddy
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by avgoldltd(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Mouthgag: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
POSTERITY WILL NEVER FORGET THIS OBASANJO

VERY WICKED SENILE ROGUE

HE HAD THE BEST OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD BUT DID THE OPPOSITE BECAUSE OF HIS GREED, PRIDE AND WICKEDNESS.
BABA OFO OLORIBURUKU
Squandered 16 billions dollars on power with nothing to show for it.
Sold all our companies and oil blocs to his concubines and friends.

SOON, SOME FOOLS WILL COME HERE AND SAY HE GAVE US GSM. I WONDER HOW HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GSM WE HAVE TODAY.
LET ANYONE MENTION THE COUNTRY THAT THERE'S NO GSM TODAY.
JUST BECAUSE GSM INVESTORS DECIDED TO BRING GSM DURING HIS REGIME DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE(OBASANJO) DID IT.

Obj did nothing! He only made life difficult for the majority.

Petrol that was N20 1999 became N70 before he left.
He even increased it from N65 to N70 THREE days before his handover. It was Yaradua that reduced it back to N65.

A dollar that was around N70 became N140 before he left office even with all the abundance.

OBASANJO is a curse on this country. No difference with IBB. Woe betide them.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
what will be will definitely be...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by SNIPER123: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Johnkennie(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Crazydemo Alagbada grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Atiku2019: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Same way Buhari will handover to Atiku in 2019

Thank You Buhari cool

6 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by SNIPER123: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
undecided
olamil34:

dats is my daddy
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by JJBROS(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Abdul-salam the richest looted president in history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by spafu(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Is today May 29, Democracy Day? So how does the throwback now help cushion the debilitating hunger that the useless President Mumu Brainless Bubu led direction-less government caused us? Hunger dey deal with our 'Middlebelt' region such that even our belts can no longer hold our trousers firmly in the middle, and you are busy giving throwback of the same useless navigator that help brought this apology of a government into existence. Guy I no want talk o.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Old men
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Ade2222: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Abdulsalami Abubakar the peace maker If Gen OBJ had been in his shoes... Mk I keep mute from here
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by JJBROS(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2017
OK
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by rattlesnake(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2017
after stealing $200,000,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Jaytecq(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2017
OBJ...... I duff my hat
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Nbote(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Nothing much has changed in dis country. Na d same ppl(military) still dey run things. Dey jus dumped Khaki for Agbada...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by TimeManager(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Law of karma;
He handed over to Shagari in '79, and karma handed it back to him in '99.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Ayoola1992: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Three gboosa
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Promismike(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Behold the thieves who laid the fauthy foundation on which nigeria stands.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by tosinjay(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Who come later dash dis man full white beards, do they paint it
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Spaxon(f): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2017
How does this Educate me
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by phinedhe(f): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Happy Birthday in advance p. h princess.. more money more hit songs dear..i love your humility

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment: Oshiomhole Dangles Automatic Ticket- Independe / NAF Commences Advanced Forensic, Crime Scene Investigation Course In Lagos / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.