Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) (10758 Views)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by izaray(f): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Your topic says 5k while the write-up claims you gave her 4k.

Which one we go take?
All join nah, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by delishpot: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
Lol, but even if she had such intention, she wouldn't have made it this obviouse nah cheesy cheesy

She thought love would blind his eyes and he would not notice nah. grin grin. She thought he lived up to his Nairaland user name grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by asjay(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Op, it's normal but she wasn't smart about it. grin If she needed to pocket some change she should've at least made the soup worth 3K, this one na N1,500 soup.

exactly.....1500 will give me this .
Well uncle calm down ,she is just a gf and not a wife...if u know what I mean
Open your eyes Wella before katakata go burst for you. Abi no be for this nairaland we c woman send her pikin go useless school ( where she will pay way less than d initial amount but with substandard quality of education) after her husband gave her school fees for correct school wey d pikin go enjoy quality education.

In as much as it is expected nowadays for things like this to happen , I av discovered that trust in relationship starts going down or becomes extinct once this starts happening .

I insist marry a Home Manager in terms of everything who is very accountable and trustworthy.
But the otherside of this story is it is possible she didn't cheat you at all,perhaps she doesn't just know aw to make some thing worth the amount . But still calm down......u will need it as a man and most importantly as a Husband
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
that soup is not up to #2000 ...
egusi 2 cups .. #200
meat (beef) .. #500
waterleaf (if that's what she used)#100
perewinkle . #100
palmoil ..1 bottle #300

crayfish .. # 50

Maggi ( knorr) .. 50

salt 1 packet # 150

onion #50

pepper . #100

total .. #1600

oga collect ya balance

Wife material smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by asjay(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
More angry
make I no lie.....this is actually hilarious.
Maybe we shd call your bae #4kBae

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by izaray(f): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2017
delishpot:

She thought love would blind his eyes and he would not notice nah. grin grin. She thought he lived up to his Nairaland user name grin
Hahaha..See d plastic plate and d food presentation even, so disgusting cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by delishpot: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
Hahaha..See d plastic plate and d food presentation even, so disgusting cheesy

Shebi na plates wey him get for house be that? She can not come and go and die na grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2017
asjay:
exactly.....1500 will give me this .
Well uncle calm down ,she is just a gf and not a wife...if u know what I mean
Open your eyes Wella before katakata go burst for you. Abi no be for this nairaland we c woman send her pikin go useless school ( where she will pay way less than d initial amount but with substandard quality of education) after her husband gave her school fees for correct school wey d pikin go enjoy quality education.

In as much as it is expected nowadays for things like this to happen , I av discovered that trust in relationship starts going down or becomes extinct once this starts happening .

I insist marry a Home Manager in terms of everything who is very accountable and trustworthy.
But the otherside of this story is it is possible she didn't cheat you at all,perhaps she doesn't just know aw to make some thing worth the amount . But still calm down......u will need it as a man and most importantly as a Husband
You need a trustworthy and accountable spouse ontop pot of soup?. grin Lol, the lady took her tendencies to economise to a different level. This one is evil sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Adukey(f): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

didn't believe until I checked and saw that you a proud witch cool
Lol,u funny.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Adukey:

Lol,u funny.

haha... so tell me honey, do you guys have technology in your realm and also is the earth really spherical?

could you also help with a little love portion cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuuuuus, that girl is a bloody theif , this soup is 1k or less,my guy break up with that girl before she deck you.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Dasherz(f): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Wife material smiley
is it
lace
George
asoke
buba
gele
wax
superprint
tuba
trouser cut
chiffon
cheesy cheesy : D cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

is it

lace

George

asoke

buba

gele

wax

superprint

tuba

trouser cut

chiffon

cheesy cheesy : D cheesy

LOL, I'm not so familiar with clothes and textile but I love the analysis you gave, e show say you dey enter kitchen well well wink
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Gettreadyy(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Your Name Thou, TheLastIdiot... lols
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Dasherz(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, I'm not so familiar with clothes and textile but I love the analysis you gave, e show say you dey enter kitchen well well wink
Don't be deceived ... that was a guess cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by MrHenshaw: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Good evening people. I gave my babe 4k as I was leaving home for work this morning. I wanted her to prepare soup that could at least gladden the heart. I instructed her to add periwinkles and some assorted meat.

I came back this night only to meet a plate of watery soup that can't boast of anything but a small meat that's not bigger than a cube of sugar.the worse is that i've been trying to find out frm her why the quality of the soup doesn't correspond with N4,000 but she's giving me attitude. I'm trying my best not to lose my temper.even if things are expensive, this watery soup can't be a product of 4k. To add insult to injury, she bought 2 expired akpu from whr I don't even know and there's garri in d house that she could have used.

Which kain life be dis? angry

Just see the annoying package angry

You have just shown that you will be a "nagging husband".You couldn't even thank her and hear d details later.The only thing you did was to come and expose ur ingratitude.Only 4k ,u are announcing it,what if you gave her 20k,l guess CNN and BBC wl carry the news.Grow up!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by TheLastIdiot: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
Am a lady.
Abeg I'm sorry. Anger no let me recognise gender again.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Funky123(f): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2017
kingjomezy:
Funkeh oh Funkeh ehhhhhh aiiii
Is it Funke that cook the soup ni......stop calling me o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by TheLastIdiot: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2017
MrHenshaw:

You have just shown that you will be a "nagging husband".You couldn't even thank her and hear d details later.The only thing you did was to come and expose ur ingratitude.Only 4k ,u are announcing it,what if you gave her 20k,l guess CNN and BBC wl carry the news.Grow up!
abeg carry ur wicked heart and bad belle comot here!
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
Don't be deceived ... that was a guess cheesy

There goes my potential wife sad
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
This is an indicator that u are getting married to a disaster, please, avoid her.

A word is enough for a wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by TheLastIdiot: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2017
asjay:
make I no lie.....this is actually hilarious.
Maybe we shd call your bae #4kBae
my brother no be joking matter o!
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by izaray(f): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Abeg I'm sorry. Anger no let me recognise gender again.
Lol, no qualms
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by blingxx(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2017
SweetWJ:
All u need is to invite DSS and EFCC to investigate her. If u can't be patient enough, then send Operation Lion Laugh. grin

Lion Laff koh... dragon breath ni grin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by tunatrezy(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2017
Adukey:
No be by mouth,I'll prepare five different soups with orisirisi inside with that money

say the truth you are still searching
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by TheLastIdiot: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Your topic says 5k while the write-up claims you gave her 4k.

Which one we go take?
Edited! Abeg na d extreme anger confuse me.all my body dey shake like grinding machine
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by blingxx(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
More angry

It's not even the quality of the soup that bothers me .... I can't spot any meat angry... Break up with her
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by blingxx(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
that soup is not up to #2000 ...

egusi 2 cups .. #200

meat (beef) .. #500

waterleaf (if that's what she used)#100

perewinkle . #100

palmoil ..1 bottle #300

crayfish .. # 50

Maggi ( knorr) .. 50

salt 1 packet # 150

onion #50

pepper . #100

total .. #1600

oga collect ya balance

angry grin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2017
2 expired akpu she nor get joy o. guy how u take offend your girlfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
well Op you invited disaster with your hands... As long as I'm not married to you, you have no business in my kitchen, I cook myself even when you're around, serve you and do the dishes except when you decide on your own to prepare something for me and must be with your money...but this you babe is worse than buhari
Wow, bros u get principles o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / This Guy Went On A Blind Date, See What He Got (picture) / How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.