Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding (645 Views)

Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001 / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by stephenduru: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
The man pictured below with a gun was allegedly spotted in Owerri.It is unclear if he is a security official or not.Is this professional?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/this-man-with-gun-was-seen-in.html?m=1

Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by Spylord48: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Na them Na.criminals in uniform.
Their oga is in the office waiting for his own share of booties

Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by Ugboamaka: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2017
who is he please
Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by pillarmaria(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2017
This is very bad and unprofessional..... It will get to a point when hoodlums would start camouflaging as security personnels and we wouldn't be able to identify them
Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2017
every nigerian has a right to carry weapons so long you have a permit from the authorities....

i have my colt python at home....

nigerians are not that uncivilized as una think....
Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2017
nobody is scared....they know him in the neihborhood.....
Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by tsdarkside(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2017
you people always forget that nigeria is copying the system of america...any american citizen has a right to carry weapons so long they have a permit from the authorities....
Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by potent5(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2017
I know the lady standing there.
But, wait let me pray for NPF.

Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by oladeebo: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2017
stephenduru:
The man pictured below with a gun was allegedly spotted in Owerri.It is unclear if he is a security official or not.Is this professional?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/this-man-with-gun-was-seen-in.html?m=1
...with people like this in town and you want fulani with their herds roaming with out carrying gun!
Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by potent5(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2017
But, wait let me pray for NPF.

Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by potent5(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2017
But, wait let me pray for NPF..

Re: Right Or Wrong?See What A Man Spotted With Gun In Owerri Was Spotted Holding by tsdarkside(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2017
una only care about the weapon...i see much other trouble....look at the street....nobody care about cleaning the streets...

stones and sand is very bad for tared streets....the street will get used up very quick if you dont maintain it regulary....

simple things that nigerians dont care about....but una care about a guy using his right....

(1) (Reply)

Details: Apc Is A Govt Of Lies And Propaganda – Jonathan / Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's / How Bribery Started In The Legislature - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.