Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her (550 Views)

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by Mowunmiaf: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Digwe Mok (@digwe) took to her IG page to claim that Davido’s friend Tagbo’s spirit appeared to her in the early hours of today and asked her to deliver a message.

She wrote:

“Rip tagbo i dunno y u chose to come to me ?,Wen u kill sumone n u follow d pesin to d spiritual realm to shut him up totally… i dnt no tagbo i v neva seen or spoken to him or know sumone dat knows him..
I av given ur msg to d pesin u wanted me to giv it to but m sorry i cnt share on my page for security reasons..it was hell gettin ha number but u made it available to me…u r such a sweet n gentle spirit.. pls rest in peace n let God fight for u..?bye’

Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by andreweb(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: I have to keep law and order and it means that I have to kill my enemies before they kill me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by Mowunmiaf: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by bizza45: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
people can do anything to get popularity.... bitch stop smoking ijegbu weed and d spirit will stop appearing ... na this kin yeye news bloggers go like carry
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by Jayson1: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Get a good diick and you shall see spirits no more.

Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by olayinks007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Get a good diick and you shall see spirits no more.

Lol!!!!!! !! U funny bro. So once she get dat no more spirit ba?
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by smardray(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
shey person wee not kuku drink sniper nd go away from this nonsense in Nigeria now

Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by Jayson1: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
olayinks007:

Lol!!!!!! !! U funny bro. So once she get dat no more spirit ba?
Lol, trust you've a good one. Just give her and watch the miracle.
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by olayinks007(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Lol, trust you've a good one. Just give her and watch the miracle.

No tnk u sir, u can giv her urs. Person wey dey see spirit so, u knw if she dey posses self. wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her by Jayson1: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
olayinks007:

No tnk u sir, u can giv her urs. Person wey dey see spirit so, u knw if she dey posses self. wink
E be like say you dey reject "free things" for your side.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Genevieve Nnaji / Lamar Odom Collapses At A Nightclub In L.A (pics) / Anticipate Chibuzor-best Of Phyno (THE MIXTAPE) – Hosted By Djpinso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.