Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists (25531 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
oshe11:
Why r U "Thorn"
Cos of u.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by oshe11: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
thornapple:
Cos of u.
How

Tell me wat I did so Ì cn Undo it
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Chimeluv(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
They are the same, Obi brought Obiano to continue his nonperformance. don't why he is complaining undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
oshe11:
How

Tell me wat I did so Ì cn Undo it
Lool, i beg carry your wahala go. grin
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by oshe11: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
thornapple:
Lool, i beg carry your wahala go. grin
hahaha

Fine geh
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by prodigy24: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
I used to be peter obi fan. But the truth be say Joe martins uzodike the peter obi aid, actually requested for the repayment of 7billion naira used in campaigning for his election.. Obiano is also useless. But believe me, peter obi is no saint. The useless man he is fronting is just a puppet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
castrol180:
Obiano should have given the useless boy (obi) the said amount and later rubbish him with evidence. But he (Obiano) too doesn't has brain because of second time. Flatinoes for that matter!
does you has brain like this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by jiggyman(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
castrol180:
Obiano should have given the useless boy (obi) the said amount and later rubbish him with evidence. But he (Obiano) too doesn't has brain because of second time. Flatinoes for that matter!

work on your tenses pls bfr insulting ibos

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by sandland: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
So he sponsored your election? You thieves.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by kenebenedicts: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Foolish talk, cheap blackmail, after squandering the 75B he left for you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by kenebenedicts: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:
does you has brain like this.

grin grin grin >:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Ovela1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
The real oppressors of the Igbos are their leaders. Its so mind boggling that they are too unfocused to see this. They see PMB as their one-stop enemy and Yorubas as his accomplist.

Who has bewitched these ppl? See their leaders trading blames about how they have poorly deployed their funds, another one is in Imo State building statues for criminal Zuma.

Sense fall on Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by lastmaster(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
ufuosman:
Birds of d same feather
birds of a feather.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by ALOWONLE419(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
mekaboy:
You did not give him the money and u still did not do so much. Now it makes no difference if u paid or not.,

Was it also because of the 7 billion that you abandoned all the projects you promised to continue?

Was it because of the 7 billion that we can't find the $7.5 billion investment you attracted anywhere?

How much are u spending today to buy votes after 4 years? Is it not far more than 7 billion?
Igbo INFIDELangry
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by themonk(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
HERSLEY:
Lies
Hii
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by daddio(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
I keep saying it, the Igbos should demand accountability from their leaders. If they can divert 40% of the hatred they have for Buhari to these animals in human clothing, they will be better off. Keep on hailing GEJ that supervised the delay of your destiny. You can also keep blaming Buhari, he will be your president till 2019; while your leaders will keep strangulating your fate.

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by castrol180(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
jiggyman:

work on your tenses pls bfr insulting ibos

Mumu ni o. O ti sofo danu
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by ndizzle(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Peter obi published bank evidence (account details) of funds and bonds he left in office. Which is over 15 times the said #7.5bn. The two 5 star hotels peter obi left him @ about 80% completion, the 2 mega shopping complex where all to generate more funds for the good people of Anambra were all suspended. Too many elephant MOU which have not been noticed. Next to zero infrastructural development.
Obiano should show us the evidence of what he as been doing with FG allocations. If not just embezzlement and paying salaries with the money his predecessor left in office.
Give obiano more 4yrs and Anambra state would be so indebted that workers would be own salaries more than the worse state.
He is busy signing MOU for Elephant Airport project while we have toomany uncompleted projects in the state.
A word is a Enough for the Intelligent Anambrarians.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:
Nwannem Obiano we all know u r a liar. Why did u not.say.it before. Your desperate lies won't work. THIEF!
ok peter obi zombie tell us what caused the problem between obi and obiano since obiano is lying
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
michlins:
I kept 75bn but asking you for 7.5bn. Tell me more lies
I also kept a debt of 185 billion, here is a pictorial evidence of more lies

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Aniku:
This Willie is just a drunkard, as u no agree to give obi the 7b then what did u use it to do in Anambra
Obiano has already rubbished saint obi's 8 years tenure within 3 years, you must live in the moon
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
mekaboy:
[s]You did not give him the money and u still did not do so much. Now it makes no difference if u paid or not.,

Was it also because of the 7 billion that you abandoned all the projects you promised to continue?

Was it because of the 7 billion that we can't find the $7.5 billion investment you attracted anywhere?

How much are u spending today to buy votes after 4 years? Is it not far more than 7 billion?[/s]
you always talk like a drunkard, how old are you? Obiano is still the best anambra governor ever. You can take this to he bank
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by win2kwire: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
no honour among thieves
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by sunsewa16: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
obiano should go and rest,whoever believed his cock and bull story has a chicken brain,obi has made a reference to banks where interested one's can go and verify about the amount handed over to obiano with statements of documents he released, even he started saying it from the onset of obiano administration ,obiano never refuted it or lay this his recent accusations.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
ndizzle:
[s]Peter obi published bank evidence (account details) of funds and bonds he left in office. Which is over 15 times the said #7.5bn. The two 5 star hotels peter obi left him @ about 80% completion, the 2 mega shopping complex where all to generate more funds for the good people of Anambra were all suspended. Too many elephant MOU which have not been noticed. Next to zero infrastructural development.
Obiano should show us the evidence of what he as been doing with FG allocations. If not just embezzlement and paying salaries with the money his predecessor left in office.
Give obiano more 4yrs and Anambra state would be so indebted that workers would be own salaries more than the worse state.
He is busy signing MOU for Elephant Airport project while we have toomany uncompleted projects in the state.
A word is a Enough for the Intelligent Anambrarians[/s].
Peter obi is a liar, show us the bank evidence of the said money he left in office since you saw it.. Btw obiano has outperformed peter obi in just 3 years.. That is a fact! most of you non anambrarians should focus on your states and leave anambra alone.. You can take peter obi too. Obiano is the best governor anambra has seen
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by mekaboy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
globemoney:

you always talk like a drunkard, how old are you? Obiano is still the best anambra governor ever. You can take this to he bank

Maybe the drunkard is the one who claims to have attracted $7.5 billion and can't show $5 million.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
mekaboy:

Maybe the drunkard is the one who claims to have attracted $7.5 billion and can't show $5 million.
The drunkard is the one who could only point to a beer factory after 8 years as his achievement. You always sound as if you the number one customer of his beer factory.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by gare(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
I keep saying it, the Igbos should demand accountability from their leaders. If they can divert 40% of the hatred they have for Buhari to these animals in human clothing, they will be better off. Keep on hailing GEJ that supervised the delay of your destiny. You can also keep blaming Buhari, he will be your president till 2019; while your leaders will keep strangulating your fate.

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by highchief1: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
kennygee:
Breeze have blow
d color of ur g string have shown
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by nwabobo: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jvirgin:

How much accountability have you gotten from your own leaders?

You leave the log of wood in your eyes and attempt to remove a speck from another's eye.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
sunsewa16:
[s]obiano should go and rest,whoever believed his cock and bull story has a chicken brain,obi has made a reference to banks where interested one's can go and verify about the amount handed over to obiano with statements of documents he released, even he started saying it from the onset of obiano administration ,obiano never refuted it or lay this his recent accusations.[/s]
Can you now tell us what caused the problem between obi and obiano then since obiano is lying.. and also provide us with details of the money obi left and the banks involved so we can verify, since you have the info
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Kingsley1000(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
rubbish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan / Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Obituary: Victor Malu's Burial Arrangements Announced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.