Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Restructuring: Yoruba Youths Drop Your Ideas For The Betterment Of Sw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Yoruba Youths Drop Your Ideas For The Betterment Of Sw (521 Views)

Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams / Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring: Yoruba Youths Drop Your Ideas For The Betterment Of Sw by olawalepopoola: 4:04am On Oct 20, 2017
With almost every parts of nation agitating for secession and restructuring it is important that the SW region youths come together and brain storm on making our region outstanding. Brainstorming should not be limited to the following;
1. Education.
2. Health care system.
3. Security.
4. Agriculture.
5. Justice and equality
6. Jobs creation.
7. Sports
8. International relation and cooperation
9. Politics
10. Maritime
11. Solid minerals
12. Commerce
This and many more should be included.
Let us brainstorm.
North, south, east or west there is no place like home.
Let us develop our region. Let us project as into the next hundred years putting our unborn generations into consideration in our suggest.
GOD BLESS THE YORUBA YOUTHS
GOD BLESS THE YORUBA LEADERS (SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL)
GOD BLESS SOUTHWEST REGION.
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Youths Drop Your Ideas For The Betterment Of Sw by itchie: 4:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Get rid of all skull miners in the region

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Youths Drop Your Ideas For The Betterment Of Sw by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2017
itchie:
Get rid of all skull miners in the region
Get rid of maggots in ur brain first

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Youths Drop Your Ideas For The Betterment Of Sw by nawtyme: 5:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Once you get rid of IPOB, the southwest will be Eldorado................... Sarrki/tsdarkside

Let the potor yuts be killed by python dance........ Omenka /omenkalives/passingshot/gorotango.

Kill Goodluck Jonathan and patience and the the Westside will be like Washington.............. Ngeneukwuenu.

I blame Goodluck Jonathan for all the misfortunes of the southwest................. Cleverly

Make Sharia law compulsory for everyone in the Westside and Germans will beg for visa to come visit oduduwa Republic........... Maclatunji.

Me sef I don't know what we want............. Ọladebo

No matter what you do ilorin will remain part of the caliphate................ Fulanimafia

Tinubu said ya'll are wasting your time............. IpobExposed

We the south south youths don't know what we want......... Tonyebarcanista.

First we should be ashamed of ourselves for blindly following APC and Buhari. I was in the dark, but now I have seen the light............ Seunmsg

First you have to get rid of skull mining................. OZOAKPE

You have to look at the satellite images of the map of odua republic and know that the shenanigans cannot claim to have been ruling the greatest people of odua republic.

10 signs to know that the Yorubas are the best. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Feel free to add yours......... tosynetoomuch.

Making southwest Great doesn't mean you can kill fulani herdsmen........ Nafeesa

We will not allow separatist on Nairaland........... Seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Youths Drop Your Ideas For The Betterment Of Sw by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2017
nawtyme:
Once you get rid of IPOB, the southwest will be Eldorado................... Sarrki/tsdarkside

Let the potor yuts be killed by python dance........ Omenka /omenkalives/passingshot/gorotango.

Kill Goodluck Jonathan and patience and the the Westside will be like Washington.............. Ngeneukwuenu.

I blame Goodluck Jonathan for all the misfortunes of the southwest................. Cleverly

Make Sharia law compulsory for everyone in the Westside and Germans will beg for visa to come visit oduduwa Republic........... Maclatunji.

Me sef I don't know what we want............. Ọladebo

No matter what you do ilorin will remain part of the caliphate................ Fulanimafia

Tinubu said ya'll are wasting your time............. IpobExposed

We the south south youths don't know what we want......... Tonyebarcanista.

First we should be ashamed of ourselves for blindly following APC and Buhari. I was in the dark, but now I have seen the light............ Seunmsg

First you have to get rid of skull mining................. OZOAKPE

You have to look at the satellite images of the map of odua republic and know that the shenanigans cannot claim to have been ruling the greatest people of odua republic.

10 signs to know that the Yorubas are the best. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Feel free to add yours......... tosynetoomuch.

Making southwest Great doesn't mean you can kill fulani herdsmen........ Nafeesa

We will not allow separatist on Nairaland........... Seun.
Lol......this guy na diary o. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: BudgIT 2017 Fiscal Sustainability Of States In Nigeria Is Out! / Customs Boss Hameed Ali Says Buhari Has ‘derailed’, Blames PDP / PHOTOS: Gov Aregbesola Inspects Inspects Ongoing Drainage Works In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.