Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? (1513 Views)

Is Osibanjo Humbled? See This Picture Of Asiwaju Tinubu And VP Yemi Osibanjo / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? / Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Kamani8: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Looking at things right now, there's really no sellable candidate now in SW for presidency.

Their greatest mistake was that in their desperation, They used all their cards too early. They rushed to parade Fashola. But after he failed, they moved to Ambode until he was disgraced out of office.

Tinubu would've bn a good choice but he's a muslim and muslim muslim ticket won't sell.

Though 2023 is still far but as at the moment, Yorubas have no viable candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by LarryBee1k: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Corrinthians(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let me go look up the ops profile before I comment.

Back...

Took just a glance to know what region he's from, therefore, I find the question undeserving of an answer.

Na dem. grin

They're yet to remove the blossoming baobab tree in their eyes but their greatest worry is the mustard seed in the eye of Yorubas. cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
La Tinubu Is There Hope ..
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Topsic70: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kamani8:
Looking at things right now, there's really no sellable candidate now in SW for presidency.

Their greatest mistake was that in their desperation, They used all their cards too early. They rushed to parade Fashola. But after he failed, they moved to Ambode until he was disgraced out of office.

Tinubu would've bn a good choice but he's a muslim and muslim muslim ticket won't sell.

Though 2023 is still far but as at the moment, Yorubas have no viable candidate.
Taa dia!
Let d SW bother their heads with dt!
If I were u, i'll bother my head with d whereabouts of d supleme empellor

Oh, I gerrit, u wan pless their mumu button ko?
Taa! U r a learner.
U need 2 do 4 yrs apprenticeship with kemi
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Kamani8: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:

Back...

Took just a glance to know what region he's from, therefore, I find the questing undeserving of an answer.

Na dem. grin

They're yet to remove the blossoming baobab tree in their eyes but their greatest worry is the mustard seed in the eye of Yorubas. cheesy

I'm talking of a viable candidate.
Anyway i checked your comments and it's full of insults. So the bold is fine with me
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Kamani8: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Topsic70:

Taa dia!
Let d SW bother their heads with dt!
If I were u, i'll bother my head with d whereabouts of d supleme empellor

Oh, I gerrit, u wan pless their mumu button ko?
Taa! U r a learner.
U need 2 do 4 yrs apprenticeship with kemi
grin

APC is smarter not to take that chance with SW if they want to remain in power.
Who can they present again? I don't see any
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kamani8:

Bro, let's be truthful to ourself, whoever the APC present will win in 2023.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Kamani8: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
LarryBee1k:
2023 is still far. Watch and see hoe we play our card grin

I don't see how SW hope to get a ticket without any single viable candidate.
Don't even think of yaradua style. Baba is alive and well.
God bless our president
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Kamani8: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
Bro, let's be truthful to ourself, whoever the APC present will win in 2023.

We'll see my brother. We're watching keenly how APC will take a chance n field just anybody because its sure of winning

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Topsic70: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kamani8:

Nwoke, my mumu button lies not with u, inugo?
Biko, where is kanu?
I learnt from a source dt a faction of ipob is strongly lobbying kemi to take over its leadership. How far? smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Kamani8: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Topsic70:

Nwoke, my mumu button lies not with u, inugo?
Biko, where is kanu?
I learnt from a source dt a faction of ipob is strongly lobbying kemi to take over the leadership. How far? smiley
So far, no one has tried to mention one single person of possibilty in SW. Not one.
And everyday they'll be disturbing the cyberspace of wanting presidency? Who I ask again?

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Topsic70: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kamani8:

So far, no one has tried to mention one single person of possibilty in SW. Not one.
And everyday they'll be disturbing the cyberspace of wanting presidency? Who I ask again?
Yes o, it will be interesting to make madame kemi d new supleme empellor of ipob....and I can see her successfully leading ipob to d plomised land, I know u agree with me.
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Osaze007: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:

Back...

Took just a glance to know what region he's from, therefore, I find the question undeserving of an answer.

Na dem. grin

Ipobians region Lool

5 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Kamani8: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osaze007:

Ipobians region Lool
The cards were used too early
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kamani8:

We'll see my brother. We're watching keenly how APC will take a chance n field just anybody because its sure of winning
Always remember that, this is Nigeria.
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Joylove2324(f): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Get this right, not only in SW, Osinbajo remains the best presidential candidate in Nigeria for now. No debate

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Kamani8:

[/s]
Down with APC covik party

cc lzaa itooworwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by sammyj: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
cool
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by okefrancis: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let just be hopeful and wait till then
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by maybanks: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osinbajo we know Who else is the OP talking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Deputy1111(m): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2020
No controversy, Osinbajo is sellable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by helinues: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Nobody is dragging second fiddle with you iyan.miri people. Leave Osinbajo out of your mirage

See as how they are asking as if they have balls to contest the presidency.

Cowards

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Mcphamous(m): 6:50am On Apr 26, 2020
As it is,he is the only sellable candidate for south west,l have known this right from the beginning because Osinbajo possess that inner qualities of leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Adiola(f): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:

Back...

Na dem. grin

this one will be forming detribalised human being while he is the worst of his kind ....spit on the ground

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Adiola(f): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Joylove2324:
Get this right, not only in SW, Osinbajo remains the best presidential candidate in Nigeria for now. No debate
which osibanjo the one that is with covid 19 or who abeg let him survive the sickness before eyeing an imaginary office that will never ever come
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Joylove2324(f): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Adiola:
[s][/s]which osibanjo the one that is with covid 19 or who abeg let him survive the sickness before eyeing an imaginary office that will never ever come[s][/s]
Please stop this madness, we are still busy mourning our leader...RIP Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Ayekotoo(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Fashola remains the candidate to beat. He by far the most innovative leader in the country.

Fashola as a global thought leader

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/analysis/article/fashola-as-a-global-thought-leader-2/amp/
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Ayekotoo(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State has been named one of the 100 Global Thinkers for 2013. The selection was by Lo Spazio della Politica (LSDP), an international think tank of scholars and scientists operating from Italy and Belgium and fashioned after the world famous Foreign Policy think tank of the United States.

Fashola is an excellent example of a few persons across the world who combine thought with praxis.
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by SIONKPO1(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
Nobody is dragging second fiddle with you iyan.miri people. Leave Osinbajo out of your mirage

See as how they are asking as if they have balls to contest the presidency.

Cowards
Your comment is filled with hate,you are better than this
Re: Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Kamani8:

You are igbo, can't you mention one from your region or are you people that coward?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi-igbo Don't Be Deceived By Yoruba Muslim Media, Know Your Map And Boundry / MURIC SEEKS COMPENSATION FOR IGBO MUSLIM VICTIMS, TO REPORT WIKE TO ICC / Police Begins Man-hunt For Aso Rock Suspected Armed Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.