Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,755 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army (7056 Views)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / "Glover Hausas, Hausa Constabulary" - History Of The Nigerian Army / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

Abegi.........stop spreading hatred, it destroy faster than wild fire.

My dear this is not hatred but facts.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 20, 2017
na concisence dey worry Rotentina.

guess the got embarrassed by the statistics..
the other Afonja had intention to deny facts.. but started with " the article is lie based population figure..

ask him about the statistics by op.. guy man took off.

this guys knows the truth..but like proff musa said
" it will be tragedy to hausa/fulani if igboman becomes president, and more than a tragedy to the yoruba if igbo man becomes president.

guess this seal the place of igbo complaints and marginalisation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
As soon as I see evidently bloated population size (Igbo Christians being 50 million) I know I'm dealing with a liar.

Bye.

Lol, you can't handle the bitter truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nbote(m): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2017
D problem isn't dat most ppl don't know some of these facts or about all d lopsided appointments especially in d army, its d painful reality dat there's pretty much nothing dey can do about it..

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 5:52am On Oct 20, 2017
bonnylight003:

the other Afonja had intention to deny facts.. but started with " the article is lie based population figure..

" it will be tragedy to hausa/fulani if igboman becomes president, and more than a tragedy to the yoruba if igbo man becomes president.

Everything seems to be working against the Igbos but their present leaders are cowards. What the op posted here is the simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2017
bonnylight003:

When your man GEJ, was in power, can you proof that he didn't put his men, especially those from the land of the risen sun into the key positions?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 5:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Nbote:
D problem isn't dat most ppl don't know some of these facts or about all d lopsided appointments especially in d army, its d painful reality dat there's pretty much nothing dey can do about it..

Well said.
The truth is glaring but people's hands are tied due to so many skeletons in their boxes. Can't you see Orji Kalu playing politics with his people just to get his name off the EFCC.

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

My dear, it is not the same in the Army, there's a lot of favouritism.

When your man GEJ, was in power, can you proof that he didn't put his men, especially those from the land of the risen sun into the key positions?

And the fact is that if you are in that position, you will do the worst!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 5:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

Pls don't derail the post, face these facts here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

yea..
but no be like this naa... you sef check am.
nigeria is for all.. abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Pls don't derail the post, face these facts here.

Which FACT? You are supporting the spreading of hatred, all this......and all that has been going on since your man lost the seat!

Abegi.....make we join hand and make this country great.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by unohbethel(m): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

I don't know any Igbo person amd neither do I know any Yorubas and it don't think I can recognise any Hausa/Fulani's if I come across them. But one thing that is certain is that I can recognise a Nigerian's because I am a Nigerian.

Let that get to your skull. Okay?
ur a bloody liar..so u dont where buhari, tinubu and nnamdi kanu is from? mumu keep foolish urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2017
bonnylight003:

yea..
but no be like this naa... you sef check am.
nigeria is for all.. abi?

I believe Nigeria is for all as well........but let's join hand to make this country great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2017
unohbethel:

ur a bloody liar..so u dont where buhari, tinubu and nnamdi kanu is from? mumu keep foolish urself

Can't you quote without an insult? Who is mumu?

You just show how stupid you are! Hatred because your man lost to Buhari will soon annihilate you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

Which FACT? You are supporting the spreading of hatred, all this......and all that has been going on since your man lost the seat!

Abegi.....make we join hand and make this country great.

I don't have any man in politics, all of them hv failed but huhari own is the worst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

You just show how stupid you are! Hatred because your man lost to Buhari will soon annihilate you!

You have not said any meaningful thing here. Leave GEJ out of this and face the facts here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

I don't have any man in politics, all of them hv failed but huhari own is the worst.

You don't need to have any man in politics before advocating for the betterment of Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

You don't need to have any man in politics before advocating for the betterment of Nigerians

Then stop saying that my man lost election to Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by unohbethel(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

that is what am asking u, where is buhari from? ur hypocrisy is second to none.mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

You have not said any meaningful thing here. Leave GEJ out of this and face the facts here.

One thing I am saying which I will still say is "STOP SPREADING HATRED" and don't support the spreading of hatred!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2017
unohbethel:
that is what am asking u, where is buhari from? ur hypocrisy is second to none.mumu

May sense fall on you! Should in case you don't know,
Buhari is from Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Then stop saying that my man lost election to Buhari.
.........okay, I have heard you, stop spreading hatred!
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Allosaurus: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

And the emboldened is not categorized as 'insults', right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2017
Allosaurus:

And the emboldened is not categorized as 'insults', right?

You started it, and I technically responded. Okay?

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Allosaurus: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

You started it, and I technically responded. Okay?
Who started it? LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:
.........okay, I have heard you, stop spreading hatred!

Seems you don't know the meaning of hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2017
Allosaurus:

Who started it? LOL!

Anyway, the person I quoted started it. LOL...!!!

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Seems you don't know the meaning of hatred.

Okay, I wanna learn!!!

Tell, me what hatred mean?

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

One thing I am saying which I will still say is "STOP SPREADING HATRED" and don't support the spreading of hatred!

If Nigerian police and Army refuses to appoint AIGS and GOCS of Igbo extraction and I say it, how's that spreading hatred?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

Okay, I wanna learn!!!

Tell, me what hatred mean?

When you appoint only your tribes and religion men into national offices, you have hatred in you etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by balanceofterror1(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2017
unohbethel:

Leave Rotentina, he's only trying to derail the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by SalamRushdie: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:
Wetin you want to achieve with this post?

Why are you guys allergic to the truth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Doctors Visit Gov. Ugwuanyi, Say They Are Proud Of His Achievements / Appeal Court Affirms Kefas Agbu As Taraba Governor / Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.