Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,519 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army (7052 Views)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / "Glover Hausas, Hausa Constabulary" - History Of The Nigerian Army / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Justiceleague1: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Op,Glover whatever...

Jetleeee:

I don't post on IPOB-related threads either lol cos I don't care. I've never been against Biafuro

Infact, I've been in support of Biafuro before most of you jumped on that train.

I'm mainly on potor crime threads

i yAmM mAiNlY oN kpoTOr cRiMe tHreADs

hungry jobless self appointed minister of Ipob/Igbo affairs grin

charge da'ffaires Ipob grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Justiceleague1: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Op,it aint a new thing,the kwantiri has been under siege..

GavelSlam:

I'm sorry, but once someone begins to tell outright lies I find it difficult to believe anything he says.

No vex.

its better u say nothing,we dont want cyber monkeypox,thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by ib0221: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
@ op, you followed the same failed method to make what I may sympathetically call "clarion call". At the end, you abuse figures and state your opinion instead of displaying facts and evidences. I even tried to be sentimental but figures thrown sucked its energy before it started to gather. It all comes to nothing but a narrative, a narrative for the emotional and setimental hordes. My advice- be a citizen of the earth and good neighbour to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by oyatz(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2017
All these will be reversed when an Igboman is elected President.

Igbos are industrious but need to invest in Politics more than ever

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by oyatz(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Please stop posting this king of heads, it scare some babies.

Justiceleague1:
Op,Glover whatever...

i yAmM mAiNlY oN kpoTOr cRiMe tHreADs

hungry jobless self appointed minister of Ipob/Igbo affairs grin

charge da'ffaires Ipob grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Justiceleague1: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
oyatz:
Please stop posting this king of heads, it scare some babies.

go baff cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Stop spreading hatred you said??
Ain't you the one cheering Hausas on the October 1st Ultimatum given to Igbos in the North??
Don't worry I'll screen shot it and post it here.

Hypocrite.

Typical Afonja.

Food for thought :

"He that comes with equity must come with a clean hand"

Chest beater, Idiotic Pigs of Biafra (IPOB)
Come and beat me, the son of the land where the sun will never rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by oyatz(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2017
So polygamy is only known and practiced in Igbo land?

MrSly:

They spoke of Igboland where polygamy is practised. Igbo's do not use land mass to measure population like they do in the north. Igbo has population. So you might be the liar after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by oyatz(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2017
What the Op posted is a gross misrepresentation of facts to evoked feelings of hatred for the incumbent Buhari administration.

1) There is no tribe called Hausa-Fulani

2) You can NOT know a man's tribe solely on the basis of his Name

3) The North is a very huge landmass with plethora of tribes, lumping all of them into the nebulous term of 'Hausa-Fulani' to create an impression that Nigeria is made up of ONLY Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo is disingenuous and outrightly mischievous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by BanevsJoker(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

LIES, Lies.....and I say it again.....Lies.....

All I can see are Nigerian's men!!!
In that case, let Biafran men go, so we can see our names on appointment lists as well. The evil you support, will eventually visit you, and destroy you.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by BanevsJoker(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

Which FACT? You are supporting the spreading of hatred, all this......and all that has been going on since your man lost the seat!

Abegi.....make we join hand and make this country great.
How can we join hands when we are not even allowed in the building? I'm not going to question your conscience or lack of it. I'm just going to laugh at you, because you will face this same injustice you have decided to support. Not your children, not your grandchildren, but you. You will be denied your right in every venture you enter into. You will be marginalized, victimized, ignored. You will not be promoted when due if you have a job. If you don't have a job you will be ignored and replaced by less qualified candidates wherever you apply. Yes you will indeed join your own hands to make injustice great.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Benmekus: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dear All, thanks for reading us as per "The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army el al". We warmly thank the managers of this powerful and widely read blog too. While we deeply appreciate over 2000 viewers of our statement here; both those against and those for the statement, we only wish to buttress further on the issue of "Igbo Land or Southeast being home to over 50m Christians". This is circumstantially, demographically, empirically and scientifically correct and provable! "Being home to over 50m Christians", does not necessarily mean that "over 50m Christians are permanent residents of the Southeast or heart of Igbo Land, but "home to them"; meaning that if unbiased and non-manipulative and non-skewed census is conducted in Southeast today, there shall be: (1) 7m in Anambra, 4m in Ebonyi, 6M in Imo,6m in Abia and 6m in Enugu=29m.

Then adding 11.3m Igbo citizens in Northern Nigeria with largest being Kano, Kaduna and FCT; and 6m in Lagos=17.3m. There are millions of others in PH and other SS, SW and overseas. Igbo people are found in 88 countries of the world. In Nigeria, they are the most travelled or settled (pastoralists), followed by Fulanis and Yorubas. Nigeria's current estimated population is 175m with Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani taking 90%. In scientific demography, arid or dry lands hardly out-populate the people of the rain-forest. In 2015 poll, this played out, to the extent that when it came for the North to prove their hyped voting population in the National Register of Voters; with aliens denied access into Nigeria and placed on ban, it became difficult to prove and they went for under-aged population who later voted in their hundreds of thousands, if not in millions.
Thank You
Emeka Umeagbalasi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

Chest beater, Idiotic Pigs of Biafra (IPOB) Come and beat me, the son of the land where the sun will never rise.
Who's now spreading the hate?? I won't stoop so low to engage in ur petty tribal bashing. I think I'll pass. U can continue ur madness.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
oyatz:
What the Op posted is a gross misrepresentation of facts to evoked feelings of hatred for the incumbent Buhari administration.

1) There is no tribe called Hausa-Fulani

2) You can NOT know a man's tribe solely on the basis of his Name

3) The North is a very huge landmass with plethora of tribes, lumping all of them into the nebulous term of 'Hausa-Fulani' to create an impression that Nigeria is made up of ONLY Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo is disingenuous and outrightly mischievous

Instead of saying this poo, you should pointed at any hausa name there and tell me if he's not an original Hausa man.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by senatordave1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Benmekus:
Dear All, thanks for reading us as per "The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army el al". We warmly thank the managers of this powerful and widely read blog too. While we deeply appreciate over 2000 viewers of our statement here; both those against and those for the statement, we only wish to buttress further on the issue of "Igbo Land or Southeast being home to over 50m Christians". This is circumstantially, demographically, empirically and scientifically correct and provable! "Being home to over 50m Christians", does not necessarily mean that "over 50m Christians are permanent residents of the Southeast or heart of Igbo Land, but "home to them"; meaning that if unbiased and non-manipulative and non-skewed census is conducted in Southeast today, there shall be: (1) 7m in Anambra, 4m in Ebonyi, 6M in Imo,6m in Abia and 6m in Enugu=29m.

Then adding 11.3m Igbo citizens in Northern Nigeria with largest being Kano, Kaduna and FCT; and 6m in Lagos=17.3m. There are millions of others in PH and other SS, SW and overseas. Igbo people are found in 88 countries of the world. In Nigeria, they are the most travelled or settled (pastoralists), followed by Fulanis and Yorubas. Nigeria's current estimated population is 175m with Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani taking 90%. In scientific demography, arid or dry lands hardly out-populate the people of the rain-forest. In 2015 poll, this played out, to the extent that when it came for the North to prove their hyped voting population in the National Register of Voters; with aliens denied access into Nigeria and placed on ban, it became difficult to prove and they went for under-aged population who later voted in their hundreds of thousands, if not in millions.
Thank You
Emeka Umeagbalasi
I disagree with you sir.ebonyi state is sparsely populated abd mostly empty.even my state that is sparsely populated is bigger than ebonyi.(cross river).i served in anambra state,that state cant contain more than 4 million people.finally,the three major ethnicities make up about 70 percent of nigeria population not 90 percent.most of the army officers are not hausa-fulani.anarya is not a hausa-fulani name.Ibos in nigeria do not exist 35 million.the hausas and the yorubas are still more populous.although the were underaged voters in the north,they were handful and not up to 100,000.in the south,they were multiple thumbprinting and animal thumbprints were detected in rivers and cross river amidst votes inflation.this is worse than underage voting who are humans unlike the inhuman voting in the soutj.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Benmekus:

Thank You
Emeka Umeagbalasi

Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb that will explode one day.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Who's now spreading the hate??
I won't stoop so low to engage in ur petty tribal bashing.
I think I'll pass.
U can continue ur madness.

It is well.

In case you've forgotten, let me remind you............

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

This is the law of Karma
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
BanevsJoker:

How can we join hands when we are not even allowed in the building? I'm not going to question your conscience or lack of it. I'm just going to laugh at you, because you will face this same injustice you have decided to support. Not your children, not your grandchildren, but you. You will be denied your right in every venture you enter into. You will be marginalized, victimized, ignored. You will not be promoted when due if you have a job. If you don't have a job you will be ignored and replaced by less qualified candidates wherever you apply. Yes you will indeed join your own hands to make injustice great.

This is the law of Karma
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
BanevsJoker:

In that case, let Biafran men go, so we can see our names on appointment lists as well. The evil you support, will eventually visit you, and destroy you.

This is the law of Karma
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Stop spreading hatred you said??
Ain't you the one cheering Hausas on the October 1st Ultimatum given to Igbos in the North??
Don't worry I'll screen shot it and post it here.

Hypocrite.

Typical Afonja.

Food for thought :

"He that comes with equity must come with a clean hand"

This is the law of Karma
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Penalty82:

Lame argument, if this is the case what do I call you for seeing what gej did as bad?.

This is the law of Karma
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
senatordave1:

I disagree with you sir.ebonyi state is sparsely populated abd mostly empty.even my state that is sparsely populated is bigger than ebonyi.(cross river).i served in anambra state,that state cant contain more than 4 million people.finally,the three major ethnicities make up about 70 percent of nigeria population not 90 percent.most of the army officers are not hausa-fulani.anarya is not a hausa-fulani name.Ibos in nigeria do not exist 35 million.the hausas and the yorubas are still more populous.although the were underaged voters in the north,they were handful and not up to 100,000.in the south,they were multiple thumbprinting and animal thumbprints were detected in rivers and cross river amidst votes inflation.this is worse than underage voting who are humans unlike the inhuman voting in the soutj.

The point is that there's no AIG or GOC that's of Igbo extraction.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
OP deserves a medal in "fact misrepresentation"

1. OP only gave stats on eastern appointments.
2. OP never provided information on "eastern" recruitements. How many easterners enlist to the Nigerian army?
3. OP never provided information on how position are given out in the army. How do you get promoted in the army?
4. OP has failed to provide the states of origin for the soldiers. OP has shown he has no knowledge of where these men come from.
5. Nothing like "hausa fulani" in Nigeria. You are either hausa, fulani, birom, igbo, yoruba, benin, esan, ijaw. Nothing like "Edo-Ijaw" or "Ibo-Calabar"

OP is writing for tribal bigots. The entire post stinks of power mental deduction and complete lack of knowledge about the topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Penalty82:

The point is that there's no AIG or GOC that's of Igbo extraction.

Is the AIG or GOC a political position. You guys barely understand civilian politics, now your dabbling into military politics.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

This is the law of Karma
Show us the list of GEJ's appointments.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheCabal:

Is the AIG or GOC a political position. You guys barely understand civilian politics, now your dabbling into military politics.

The post is about military and security appointments. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheCabal:
OP deserves a medal in "fact misrepresentation"

1. OP only gave stats on eastern appointments.
2. OP never provided information on "eastern" recruitements. How many easterners enlist to the Nigerian army?
3. OP never provided information on how position are given out in the army. How do you get promoted in the army?
4. OP has failed to provide the states of origin for the soldiers. OP has shown he has no knowledge of where these men come from.
5. Nothing like "hausa fulani" in Nigeria. You are either hausa, fulani, birom, igbo, yoruba, benin, esan, ijaw. Nothing like "Edo-Ijaw" or "Ibo-Calabar"

OP is writing for tribal bigots. The entire post stinks of power mental deduction and complete lack of knowledge about the topic.

Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
As soon as I see evidently bloated population size (Igbo Christians being 50 million) I know I'm dealing with a liar.

Bye.

I can't believe the guys said "Igbo christians". Seems like Igbo muslims are not important.

Tribal sentiments are growing less effective in Nigeria. The east is turning from complainant to nuisance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Penalty82:

The post is about military and security appointments. Deal with it.

So I ask, how many easterners enlist into the Nigerian army ?

Who occupies these positions in the NC, NE, NW, SS and SW.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by GavelSlam: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheCabal:

I can't believe the guys said "Igbo christians". Seems like Igbo muslims are not important.

Tribal sentiments are growing less effective in Nigeria. The east is turning from complainant to nuisance.

Akin to the boy who cried Wolf when there was none.

No one pays attention to these guys because they've been found to be unbridled alarmists.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheCabal:

So I ask, how many easterners enlist into the Nigerian army ?

Who occupies these positions in the NC, NE, NW, SS and SW.

The question should be how many Igbos that enlisted into NA are allowed by Hausas?

For occupation of NC, NE, NW, SS and SW, pls make your findings and use it to counter me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

Akin to the boy who cried Wolf when there was none.

No one pays attention to these guys because they've been found to be unbridled alarmists.

Your failure to holistically counter the thread is a submission to these facts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophecy 8 Years Ago About RUSSIA AND UKRAINE / Ekiti Monarch To Honour Bisi Fayemi With Chieftaincy / Normal Nigerian Yahoo Boy Starter Pack With Local Mentality After Getting Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.