Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] (52380 Views)

We Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches- Daddyfreeze Replies Pastor A / Video: Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches - Femi Falana / “adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches” – Femi Falana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by clevvermind(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2017
Dagoma:

Millions of people are being defrauded; and remember, he is a human right lawyer.
HOW DID HE DEFRAUD THEM?
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Geesaintagape: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2017
9ja Xtianity is a fraudulent religion

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Ahasco(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2017
kenoc:

With that he is touching lives positively. what is wrong in that? Femi look your back.

what lives are they all touching? set of deceitful people doing exactly what THEIR GOD( Jehovah, Yahweh and Allah) HAS SENT THEM

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by OtemSapien: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
soulpiano23:

May God forgive this man for whatever reasons that made him to say this.
He didn't offend God Almighty in the first place, but if he had offended Yahweh, there's no big deal, since currently Yahweh is held captive in a spiritual prison.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by CHARLOE(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
austonclint:
I love ❤ this man's speech especially the corruption aspect but this one he said about a Man of God ......

Hmmmm my hand no dey oooo...

But in common sense... Lets say is a business centres as u claim but this business centres has changed lifes of many (spiritually , physically and economically) in Nigeria and beyond
Change lives by robbing them of thier hard earned cash in d name of seed sowing, tithe, 1st fruit etc abi?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
simplemach:
Hehehehe
You mean they can help me do photocopy and and bind of projects...? Lols

Yes oo even if you aint got cash...they have young teenagers parading POS machine upandan

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2017
sanpipita:
Christianity has lost its values in Nigeria the truth must be said no matter how bitter
They don't want the truth because it will be truth against God's anointed.
The so called God's anointed that hide behinde God's name to extort God's people of the little they have to add to the plenty they already have in the name of God.
We are all God's anointed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by ehissi(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2017
koolaid87:
Whenever ppl yarn things about pastors, ppl get paranoid.

They turned every normal stuffs into miracle. No job? Come to church and pray. How about let's have a match and protest.

Mlk was a pastor, he led a protest which yielded positive result. Also, minister Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam, led a million men march.

What are our own men of God doing apart from preaching tithe, offering, and sowing seeds.

The suffering in the land didn't even move them into doing something. Everything is ask God. Sorry ooo!

We carry religion for head yet darkness everywhere.

I'm waiting for weaklings to bash me. It's not my fault that you're scared of the truth.

Salam

So Dr Tunde Bakare and Kukah that have led protests in this country are boys of God ba? undecided

My friend go and have seat........ angry
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2017
100% RIGHTLY SAID.NOT JUST ABEBOYE OR WHATEVER THEY CALL HIM, ALMOST 99%.
MY BRITISH FRIEND HATES GOING TO CHURCH CUS OF THESE FAKE AND ENDTIME SO CALLED MEN OF GOD WHO CALLED THEMSELVES AND BE FORMING THAT GOD CALLED THEM.
THEY DON'T PRACTISE WHAT THEY PREACH AND ONLY PREACH WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. Bleep THE 99% AND KUDOS TO THE 1%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2017
sarrki:
Rubbish
Mr Femi abeg clear

sarrki but did you watch the video?
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by BluntBoy(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Oyedepo, Adeboye and the other vipers are nothing but con men and businessmen perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains. These men promise their gullible followers freedom while they themselves are in bondage, chasing after the wealth of this world.

They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity--for "people are slaves to whatever has mastered them." (2 Peter 2:19)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by hotornot(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
With Your E-Commerce Website
Every visitor is a potential customer!

Get Professional Ecommerce For Your Business for

N70,000 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
debo07:
but when it comes to helping the people in church,give it to RCCG.They are really trying and my mum is a testimony to that.And I know lots of widows that they are helping to pay their house rents and giving money for upkeeps.
Tuats good if it's true. Most churches are only good at collecting forgetting that the early Christians gather what they had and then share it among themselves so that the rich and the poor can feed equally well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Eradicate churches first, before you can fight corruption.
how can you educate people that have been brain washed my their anointed and men of God.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by tunax5loon(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Wrong Headline. Femi Falana was refering to what someone else said. Femi Falana did not said that by himself.
Thanks be to God that you are able to listen and understand. Unlike many others here. They are quick to follow the title without watching the vid. God bless you once more
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Charly68: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Useless brainless people messing up in the name of radicalism...imagine the number of pastors on the employment of Pastor Adeboye's church at home and abroad and the multiplier effects on the world economy yet you stepped out to open mouth to castigate an anointed vessel who is busy pursuing his own God given vision ..There are many lawyers ,Accountants and other professionals under the employment of the church..Only God knows how you people think

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:
Oyedepo, Adeboye and the other vipers are nothing but con men and businessmen perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains. These men promise their gullible followers freedom while they themselves are in bondage, chasing after the wealth of this world.

They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity--for "people are slaves to whatever has mastered them." (2 Peter 2:19)

You are said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by nattyGENT: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
olureignforever:
Oga, why not create your own.
you will not think for a minute, rather contest to post 1st. Is it not TRUE?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by ubanuel: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
modelmike7:
Touch not my anointed
who annointed who?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by fxskye: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Truth is bitter...... Femi Falana quoted 100% truth here
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by AllwriteMedia(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Are you an artiste? do you have a song you just recorded and you would like to upload it on a blog for people to download it and get familiar with you and your music?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

Take advantage of the ALLWRITEMEDIA OCTOBER PROMO to have your music on our platforms.

your music will be on our;
• Blog ~ www.allwrite.com.ng
• Fb page ~ www.fb.com/allwritemed
• IG page ~ @allwritemedia
• Twitter ~ @allwrite_media

for just #2,000.

interested persons should call this number

offer valid till 30/10/2017
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by akwaxxy(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2017
more offering more tithe, more private jets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by FLYFIRE(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2017
President GEJ said same thing that Stealing should be separated from Corruption to give them their full meanings but what did we get from children of hate? All of you that thought you were ridiculing Pres GEJ can now go lick your asx.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by adetayo234: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2017
sarrki:
Rubbish

Mr Femi abeg clear

Watch the video, and you will see the stupidity of your brainless, thoughtless comment
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2017
i
koolaid87:
Whenever ppl yarn things about pastors, ppl get paranoid.

They turned every normal stuffs into miracle. No job? Come to church and pray. How about let's have a match and protest.

Mlk was a pastor, he led a protest which yielded positive result. Also, minister Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam, led a million men march.

What are our own men of God doing apart from preaching tithe, offering, and sowing seeds.

The suffering in the land didn't even move them into doing something. Everything is ask God. Sorry ooo!

We carry religion for head yet darkness everywhere.

I'm waiting for weaklings to bash me. It's not my fault that you're scared of the truth.

Salam

They forget that we are all gods and should play our part before God can come in. They want God to do for them what he has given them enough power and resources to do.
God can not do for men what they can do for themselves
But here, they tell you paying your tithe is Tue only thing you need to be bless instead of hard work. They spend the whole week going from one church gathering to another instead of working yet they want to reap abundantly. Then they come back to blame God for not blessing them for praying to him for one whole week. Early Christians worked and Paul said he who doesn't work should not eat. To work is to pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by ehissi(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Wrong Headline. Femi Falana was refering to what someone else said. Femi Falana did not said that by himself.

He called it a beautiful reply, meaning he agrees with and endorses that statement completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Goddyj(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
I no fit laff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by SNIPER123: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
@ Op, of everything said by Femi Falana, that was the only point you could deduced?
Stop making posting irrelevant information.
@ Mod, try to always peruse information very well before posting to the front page
I know you can ban me from Nairaland because it is part of you guys perpetual habit to ban people that correct you
Regards

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by BluntBoy(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:
Touch not my anointed people on their way.

Sorry, I quoted you wrongly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by arsenal33: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Femi falana said archbishop okojie said so.
Nairaland, learn how to report news properly
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by 9jatatafo(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2017
He without a sign should cast the first stone.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by arsenal33: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
ehissi:

He called it a beautiful reply, meaning he agrees with and endorses that statement completely
But it should be reported correct kg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.