Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] (52412 Views)

We Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches- Daddyfreeze Replies Pastor A / Video: Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches - Femi Falana / “adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches” – Femi Falana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by jamace(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
On point!

What's the essence of creating churches without morality?

Theme of the preaching in such churches are tithes and prosperity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by mariousroi: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Letslive:
Don't mind those fake men of God and their gullible members.
Only a fool believes there is no GOD.Repent before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by kuntash: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
its easy to decode this post , the title, as well as the video as an attempt to tarnish the growth of the Christian faith...

- consider the length of the Video
- consider the number of times he called Adeboye's names
- He only made reference to Bishop Okojie and the title of the post was "PASTOR ADEBOYE CREATING BIZ CENTRES NOT CHURCHES"

Femi Falana made reference, and probably insinuated that Biz centers are replacing churches , he also said, he doesnt Belief in the English names of Patrick and insinuated that he is follower of Fela as a model, and possibly one who would have alternative means of how he commune with his creator if he does believe in one anyway... Thats his own mindset.

Now, why am I taking time to explain this, @Christians, or those holding on to the Christian faith and doctrine purely managed by the spirit of God almighty(Holy Spirit) can decipher all these wiles of the Adversary , and knows or understand quite well that what the faith is all about, and as such shouldn't be moved by such comments ...

If Only he mentioned that Pastor Adeboye sends his pastors or biz centre owners according to him to bring the congregation to the centres to spend money by force ...

He (Falana) probably had cotton bud on his ears when same Adeboye he referenced had said severally that ANYONE WHO IS NOT SURE OF MAKING HEAVEN SHOULDN'T PAY TITHES OR OFFERINGS TO RCCG ?....

Its not by force, if Falana's supposed mentor in the video (FELA) biz centre (shrine) is loosing members , he should plan properly to make members come in. Instead of blaming religious bodies as the cog in the country's progress...

many of These same lawyers do back many politicians causing many havoc , and he knows this.

Its true there are predicted false prophets who would come in God's name , infact worse ones would suffice and deceive many but God who knows the ending from the beginning warned us about all these...

The freedom of conscience which the creator of man doesn't interfere with is used by anyone just like Femi Falana & Adeboye, and myself writing this ... and perhaps anyone there who can be compromised to choose between what is Good or bad especially with this topic & its title ... YOU ARE THE KING for the choice you make!

Howbeit , God's word would NEVER fall to the ground! Jesus is Lord forever !

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
olureignforever:

I seriously did not watched the video.
ok

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is the beginning of Falana's problem. You don't talk against an annointed man of God. What a pity for Falana
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Isaacpyo04(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Old man like this, I won't say anything cos you are old enough to be my grandfather and I like Falz...

Continue growing in your folly grin
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nukilia: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
fairfora:
in my opinion, when a mad man speaks in public, you don't chase him away rather you listen to him because he might be making sense. undecided

Falana is not a mad man but a successful man who is challenging the wrongs in our society

In as much as some of our men of God are really impacting lives, many are on the enslavement spree. Building churches at intervals isn't a problem but the purpose and the motive behind it. undecided

You might be right

If it's to win and save souls, if it's for the motive of sharpening our ethics and moral values, it's not a bad thing. That said, our religious leaders should also endeavour to impact lives in a way because a hungry man is an angry man. There should be a day set aside in a week in all branches where financial empowerment and self sustenance would be taught members. undecided

They are teaching financial empowerment but are being faced with criticism by folks who think spirituality has no correlation with wealth

We understand churches create employment indirectly by engaging pastors and employing people in administrative chores. Members who would trek a distance before getting to church where he/she donates his mite should be appreciated and encouraged in a way by organising programmes during which great ideas of self-sustenance would be discussed and backed up with the word of God because it's out of whatever members donate that servants of God would be paid their salaries. Teach undecided

I think the churches are doing that, but they are not making noise about it

members how to grow rice, establish a mini poultry farm, grow carbage, lettuces, export Nigerian products etc. undecided

People have degrees but they are still looking up to the church to come and teach them how to make money with their education. A failure of the education system and not the church's problem.

If it's just to hire a resource person, it would pay off in the long run and that would reduce unemployment a great deal and change people's orientation about white collar jobs that are not even there...,it's not enough to collect their money and use same to build schools that children of such members won't be able to afford, all in the name of religion and making heaven. lipsrsealed

I guess we should ask the government how come the universities they've built keep on churning out half baked graduates. Education is pretty expensive...

Income generated from such investments as schools will be spent here on earth. Nobody takes it to heaven. Churches should stop being materialistic and start impacting lives now. undecided

If the church stops being materialistic as you called it, then the members will all die as beggars

The rate of unemployment is mind boggling. Those youths out there should be empowered financially by rich churches and monitor what they spent the money on, closely. lipsrsealed

The rate of unemployment is as a result of a failed educational system and a failed government. Let's not heap the blame on the church. The next time you want to vote a councillor in your ward ask what his credentials are... Engage him on an intellectual conversation and check his level of reasoning before voting him in. We can't vote motor park tout as councillor, chairman, governor, senator e.t.c and expect a different result.

It's not enough to start flying private jets here and there when members are not sure where the next day's meal will come from. It's high time we began to tell ourselves the simple truth and stop hiding under a religious name. People are suffering! God bless naija
undecided

Flying privates jet has never been the problem, those who fly private jets started something from the scratch and today its become great. I am sure that some of those who fly private jets pay their pilots, pastors, cleaners, university lecturers, teachers, drivers, e.t.c. The chain is huge. Let's focus on those we elect as political office holders
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nathayas: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jesus also called it my fatier's business, so he is in the right cause and he is touching lives. How many lives have you touched with your law business?
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by October1960: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yep it's true.

All religion is fake and used to control people or get money from them.

Stay at home praying and don't learn a skill or work and see how you become a beggar.

The Govt officials and politicians stealing your money pray and goto Church and Mosque yet keep stealing and promising you better times in this fantasy called heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Olaniyi4(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is Mr Femi ok
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Smart people outgrow religions, the dumped down 'masses' glory in her reggae and blues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by adelowor(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
What this man don't know is that pastor Adeboye will not reply him a word but Na God go discipline him himself and by then he will start asking for forgiveness. Fighting pastor Adeboye is like fighting God Himself
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by ikorodureporta: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
I sure say wit this wave of revolution, some of thoz business centre churches go close down......people are now speaking boldly, Freeze, Okogie, Falana, etc
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
mariousroi:
Only a fool believes there is no GOD.Repent before it is too late.
I have never claimed or said that there is no God however don't expect me to susceptibly applaud your thin gods parading themselves as men of God like you do.
How many churches are in Europe and Asia that are doing better than Nigeria?
How has the proliferation of those useless business centres called churches help address the issues of corruption in Nigeria?

Don't allow con men to deceive you in the name of religion.Be wise!
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by jaytime(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
So I had to watch a video that long to hear him mention what someone else said? Is that the only thing he said?
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nathayas: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
You can not close down God's business. No one has ever done that.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nukilia:
undecided

Flying privates jet has never been the problem, those who fly private jets started something from the scratch and today its become great. I am sure that some of those who fly private jets pay their pilots, pastors, cleaners, university lecturers, teachers, drivers, e.t.c. The chain is huge. Let's focus on those we elect as political office holders
those who fly private jets bought it with their sweats , right ? Please can you name Pastor in Nigeria who bought his private jet with proceeds from his manufacturing company or his private investments ? Do you know how much it costs to buy one, let alone maintain it and pay for parking? Where do costs flow from? The university you mentioned and their lecturers, where do their salaries emanate from...pastors private investments ? we understand the fact that our politicians are corrupt and canally minded. They still give back to the society in spite of this. No wonder the bible says that judgement will start from the house of God. Whereas, the two scenario are somewhat similar. A religious leader who receives donations from members but never gives back to them directly or indirectly( either by way of establishing subsidised schools for the people as did orthodox churches like Anglican and Catholic in those days, through whom many of the so-called pastors had the opportunity of earning western education, up to scholarships abroad) and a politician who lives by the taxpayers monies but still gives back to his people , no matter how small.
Had the orthodox churches made education expensive when they first came, many would have still been living in the past by now. Truth is always bitter . If corruption can be eradicated from the house God, the politicians too would take a cue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by BluntBoy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
. . . The devil has lost the battle and will,keep on loosing.......

With the level of ignorance displayed by many Christians, it is safe to say that the Devil is winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by olipee(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:

Man of God? No, you are wrong. There are no special people called Men of God. What we have are men of the gods. For example, Adeboye, Kumuyi, etc are men of the god called Yahweh. Imams, Alfa are men of the god called Allah, myself I am a man of the god called Atum. Then we have some who are men of the god called Eshu and Mazda, Jupiter, Moloch and so on.

God Almighty who created all these gods mentioned above doesn't have any special person. He isn't also the god of a specific portion of the universe e.g Israel, rather, God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, is the God of EVERYWHERE.
This one brain don shift o.........., skewed to the left ah guess!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Leventis(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
I just watched the video and if what I saw is anything to go by, Mr Falana only quoted cardinal Okogie. It's either the author of this post is distorting the fact or he/she is just been stupid
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sulukag:
This is the beginning of Falana's problem. You don't talk against an annointed man of God. What a pity for Falana
Who anointed who? Unless there is another God.
I still believe that oneday the government will diversify her revenue base through these business centres.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Kaziar: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
#justmythoughts#
I think one should look at the issue objectively. And I should state I'm not a member of his church. Nigeria is known as a "religious" country, infact it has gotten to a point where religion has blinded most people, the demand for miracles and spiritual shortcuts is increasing and where there is a demand there must be suppliers(those with genuine goods and those with fake goods). I think there are more tarnished and fake "so called men of God" than those who choose only to practice their true faith. And it is the reputation of the many bad eggs that rub off on the few good ones. I don't know but I think the reason why people are defending pastor adeboyes integrity is because he is known as a man more concerned with the spirituality of his people than otherwise.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by forray(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
sarrki:
Rubbish

Mr Femi abeg clear

Why won't you call it rubbish, because he clarified the point u guys have been using to crucify former president Jonathan. Saying we shldnt call corruption stealing. But call those thief a thief. For example if an elderly woman or man in the village is watching the news and heard a particular person has been accused of corruption, she hardly gets the point. But when we call these thieves the actual name they deserve, even a six year old kid Wld understand the crime committed.

Imagine out of the millions of sense he made in this clip all we as youths cld talk and fight ourselves over is the religion aspect and we wonder y we are where we are as a country....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sulukag:
am really amazed at d emotional responses most of u are making without taking time to listen to d video. It Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi Okogie who actually said adeboye is creating more biz centres. Femi falana only quoted him and referenced cardinal okogie while speaking but I guess u didn't hear that. It confirms many peoples theory that religion doesn't allow d average man to c far. As far as being an anointed man of God is concerned, cardinal okogie who d statement originated from, was a former archbishop of Lagos can equally claim to b an anointed man of God.so what's going to happen to him 4 "touching" another anointed man of God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by paulpery: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Church and commerce are husband and wife. Commercial centres pay tax, why not churches. Churches another ponzi scheme . MMM or cccurchhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Kaziar: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
lexy2014:
am really amazed at d emotional responses most of u are making without taking time to listen to d video. It Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi Okogie who actually said adeboye is creating more biz centres. Femi falana only quoted him and referenced cardinal okogie while speaking but I guess u didn't hear that. It confirms many peoples theory on how religion doesn't allow d average man to c far. As far as being an anointed man of God is concerned, cardinal okogie who d statement originated from, was a former archbishop of Lagos can equally claim to b an anointed man of God.so what's going to happen to him?
Ha........ha funny contradiction? This is the problem with the church
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nukilia: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
fairfora:
those who fly private jets bought it with their sweats , right ? Please can you name Pastor in Nigeria who bought his private jet with proceeds from his manufacturing company or his private investments ? Do you know how much it costs to buy one, let alone maintain it and pay for parking? Where do costs flow from? The university you mentioned and their lecturers, where do their salaries emanate from...pastors private investments ? we understand the fact that our politicians are corrupt and canally minded. They still give back to the society in spite of this. No wonder the bible says that judgement will start from the house of God. Whereas, the two scenario are somewhat similar. A religious leader who receives donations from members but never gives back to them directly or indirectly( either by way of establishing subsidised schools for the people as did orthodox churches like Anglican and Catholic in those days, through whom many of the so-called pastors had the opportunity of earning western education, up to scholarships abroad) and a politician who lives by the taxpayers monies but still gives back to his people , no matter how small.
Had the orthodox churches made education expensive when they first came, many would have still been living in the past by now. Truth is always bitter . If corruption can be eradicated from the house God, the politicians too would take a cue.

grin Don't get angry because its not necessary. Imagine somebody like Adeboye, Oyedepo, and Oyakhilome are lecturers in the university... I picture them going through the same system like others. These people have done something good with their lives but will not come out like your traditional politician who donates motorcycle to party faithfuls and make so much noise about it. I am sure they are helping people all over.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by camaraderi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
All the commenters saying "leave the man of God alone" have all refused to educate their minds.

With all the business centers around, how has that improved the lives of the common man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

With the level of ignorance displayed by many Christians, it is safe to say that the Devil is winning.
The devil.has blind folded your eyes making you think.he is winning... i reiterate, the devil is failing... i will build my church and the gates of hell will.not prevail against her!!!!! quote me a million times , the devil has failed and will keep failing..........
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
forray:

Why won't you call it rubbish, because he clarified the point u guys have been using to crucify former president Jonathan. Saying we shldnt call corruption stealing. But call those thief a thief. For example if an elderly woman or man in the village is watching the news and heard a particular person has been accused of corruption, she hardly gets the point. But when we call these thieves the actual name they deserve, even a six year old kid Wld understand the crime committed.

Imagine out of the millions of sense he made in this clip all we as youths cld talk and fight ourselves over is the religion aspect and we wonder y we are where we are as a country....smh
It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by gare(f): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
evanso6226:
Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches – Femi Falana Mocks Pastor Adeboye
Human Rights Lawyer, Femi Falana has state that the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye is creating more business centres, not churches.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7QcpKCbjUU

Why can't you guys just allow this man of God to rest, Ok since you say it is business centres, at least it employing people.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
gare:

Why can't you guys just allow this man of God to rest, Ok since you say it is business centres, at least it employing people.
help me tell dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.