Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,667 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Osun Youths Support Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo (igba Otun) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Youths Support Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo (igba Otun) (854 Views)

Nigerian Youths Get World Bank N8.6bn Graduate Unemployment Youths Support Schem / 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) / Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Youths Support Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo (igba Otun) by yean1(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2017
THE NEW DAWN
OSUN YOUTHS SUPPORT BABATUNDE ADEDOTUN TAIWO (IGBA OTUN)

Its no longer a news that the coalition of osun state youths are deeply and fully involve in the upcoming 2018 Guber election of the state. Irrespective of political affiliation the youth leaders make it known to the pressmen that they are supporting a youthful Governorship aspirant.

It was on this note that Mr Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo name was mentioned among others listed below (with their political party).

Lasun Yussuf APC

Moshood Adeoti APC

Najeem salam APC

Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo APC

Sunday Akere APC

Mojeed Alabi APC

Gboyega Oyetola APC

Kunle Adegoke APC

Ajibola Bashiru APC

Rasak Salinsile APC

Peter Babalola APC

Adelere Oriolowo APC

Kayode Oduoye PDP

Iyiola Omisore PDP

Akinlabi Olasunkanmi PDP

Ayoade Adewopo PDP

Adejare Bello PDP

Lere Oyewunmi PDP

Olawale Rasheed PDP

Fatai Akinbade PDP

Gbenga Fowowe PDP

Ademola Adebayo (Rovet) PDP

Albert Adeogun PDP

Gbenga Owolabi PDP

Bunmi Ibiloye _______

Oluseyi Fabiyi _______

Tunde Esho PDP

Research make it known to us that he is the only youthful Governorship aspirant among all.

The youths constitute over 65% of the voters in the state, which make the body the largest number of voters.

This assessment have sent impulse to the spine of other aspirants and well known political gladiators in the state.

Undoubtedly, Mr Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo who hail from Apomu, Isokan Local Government of Osun west senatorial district have sent a message across, of his acceptability by the people of osun state.

This has make him the leading aspirant under the platform of All progressive congress.

Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo, among other aspirant is a grassroot politician who has contributed immensely to the development of the state. His love for both young and old is incomparable (one of the criteria why he is being love by all, both young and old). This is a man with no traceable link towards corruption.

The youths made it known that a youthful Governor will bring greater Achievements to the state.

Youth in governance can now be felt globally, it can be seen in France, Austria and other progressive nation across the globe.

This is the time for a youth as Governor of Osun State. Youth in Governance is what the coalition of osun youth proclaim.

We hereby stand with the ambition of BABATUBDE ADEDOTUN TAIWO

By: Adetunji Abdul Kabir Adeyinka Adeyemi Brain (Successful Brain)

Re: Osun Youths Support Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo (igba Otun) by Ballack1(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2017
I don't know him
Re: Osun Youths Support Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo (igba Otun) by yean1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ballack1:
I don't know him
go to OSUN state, you will confirm is strength

1 Like

Re: Osun Youths Support Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo (igba Otun) by halia2010: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hon BABATUNDE ADEDOTUN TAIWO is a great man, loyal and honest, We meet a lot of people in the journey of life. There are only a few people who stand by us in our bad times. Such people are the most trusted and loved ones. So it’s always a great idea to appreciate them for their unconditional love and support, I Knew Hon. Babatun Adedotun Taiwo 2007 and since then my life never remain the same, If Hon. Babatun Adedotun Taiwo can be the Governor of Osun State I swear with my life the State will never remain the same, no more poverty, I know him as person that hate corruption and cheating he likes to make people around him happy.

TT18 will make Osun State a MegaCity

(1) (Reply)

Buhari As A Mistake Nigerians Should Never Repeat / Okorocha: I Erect Statues Because History Is Dying In Africa / Senator Dino Melaye Raise Alarm.. "Kogi Govt. Has Marked My House For Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.