Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tagbo’s Ghost Appeared To Me - Nigerian Lady (PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo’s Ghost Appeared To Me - Nigerian Lady (PIC) (649 Views)

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tagbo’s Ghost Appeared To Me - Nigerian Lady (PIC) by Virgohills(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
An Instagram user, @digwe has claimed that the ghost of Davido’s late friend, Tagbo, appeared to her and asked her to deliver a message to someone. The lady said she has never met the late Tagbo nor know anyone that knows him personally. She disclosed that she has delivered the message to the person he allegedly sent her to. She claimed that it was hard getting the phone number of the person but the deceased made it available to her.

Re: Tagbo’s Ghost Appeared To Me - Nigerian Lady (PIC) by Virgohills(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pic

Re: Tagbo’s Ghost Appeared To Me - Nigerian Lady (PIC) by Virgohills(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let the dead rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Ex BBN Contestant, Bisola In Serious Relationship With Project Fame Winner / Offset Proposes To Cardi B Live On Stage / Blogger Olajide Johnson Wed In Style [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.