Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures (14092 Views)

Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Ambode Confirms APC As Party Of Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by 36govs: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

From the Governor of Lagos State , Read below.

I congratulate Justice Olufunmilayo Opeyemi Oke on her confirmation and swearing in as the 16th substantive Chief Judge of Lagos State.

I have absolute confidence in her intellectual capacity to steer the ship of the State Judiciary on a smooth sail.

We will establish a designated Commercial Courthouse with the objective of ensuring speedy consideration of commercial matters and accommodate all commercial related organs of the judiciary in order to drive commerce and improve the ease of doing business.

Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/justice-olufunmilayo-opeyemi-oke/

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by sirBLUNT: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
the only working govornor in nigeria,the other 35 are just ceremonial heads....

16 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by muykem: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Everything about Lagos is Excellency.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
what is the name of the person that was there and what is his offence

they fear those who can render justice and appoint those women who are easily influenced

to be a successful law bender you must use women

any ways madam congratulations to your new office
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oba riliwan. I sight u

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Frairfrancis(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
OK oh
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Are those fashion glasses?

Does the Oba of Lagos earn monies by attending official events? It seems so cheesy

"We will establish a designated Commercial Courthouse with the objective of ensuring speedy consideration of commercial matters and accommodate all commercial related organs of the judiciary in order to drive commerce and improve the ease of doing business."

- How has the Court been dealing with commercial cases?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Abbeyme: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
The confirmation is just ceremonial, tho constitutional..

Justice O. O. Oke is the next most senior Justice in line and hence the CJ-in-waiting. That has been the norm.
Until the statute change, So it will be.

I just hope she will also remember not to forget the persons that awaiting trials in prisons all around Lagos. They need to be released from the burden of law.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by hezy4real01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
what a man can do a woman can do better abi..... God bless my Governor
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by iamawara(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gender equality. congrats madam

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by neonly: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by fidet1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congratulations Madam Chief Judge.

See as Eleko of Eko de look her like...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
what is the lagoon man doing there grin
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
How market women and public transporters in Lagos be looking at Ambode since he started his restructuring project.

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Bishov(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Afonjas are the real problem of Nigeria. Always in coalition with there Arewa masters in other to better there skull mining country. Quote me and u will run mad in the next 5 market days.
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Phemvin(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Madam Justice....congratulations!
I pray you won't be partial
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by watchwoman(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats to her,There's this aura a female Judge carries that you just can't ignore. I would love to become a judge someday, and when I see women like her, it gives me confidence that my dreams are not overboard.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Austinoiz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Amubode go don shine this woman's kongo before em give am this job.
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Titto93(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
This one na woman oo
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Abbeyme: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

they fear those who can render justice and appoint those women who are easily influenced

To answer you, (cos I believe you do not reside in Lagos nor closely follow governance in Lagos), the past CJ retired from duty having reached the retirement age for Justices. The past CJ, like the one before her, committed no offence nor were used unjustly to influence decisions.

Hope you got my explanations correctly.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Sterope(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Apparently, the former CJ is retired.

How is it her fault that you do not have good female models? [sup][/sup]

DOUBLEWAHALA:

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Abbeyme:

To answer you, (cos I believe you do not reside in Lagos nor closely follow governance in Lagos), the past CJ retired from duty having reached the retirement age for Justices. The past CJ, like the one before her, committed no offence nor were used unjustly to influence decisions.

Hope you got my explanations correctly.
i garieet but name is not there
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
He has appointed dem dem again. read between the lines
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by engrboma85(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
The1 there before is a woman as well Justice Atilade and she's retired now thay happened around july thereabout...thats what happened

DOUBLEWAHALA:

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Sterope(f): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why? Because she is a woman? How would you feel if it were your mum in that position and one ignoramus made this comment?

Austinoiz:
Amubode go don shine this woman's kongo before em give am this job.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Marcelinho(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
ok
Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Guyman4real: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
This desperado woman nacking Oba of lagos and willing to open legs to become chief judge by force. Since she has taken over in 2 weeks we have had no peace of mind. It is well

Modified. I didn't even see the pics where Oba off lagos was at the confirmation. This is to confirm what I said
If Ambo too has nacked I won't be surprised

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by edgeP(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
whateverkay:
Oba riliwan. I sight u
ooooooooooooooo! why u go talk the exact thin wey they my mind, abeg take this one bottle of enikeni kool ur body

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cool. Akiolu always poke nose

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
engrboma85:
The1 there before is a woman as well Justice Atilade and she's retired now thay happened around july thereabout...thats what happened

I nearly enter bush thanks for guarding me

na trash I be wan post before

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Bans Distribution Of Food To IDPs, To Close All IDP Camps In The State / Effect Of Fuel Subsidy On The Common Man On The Street / Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.